Options

Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

Thing is, I'm 100% sure you know the university was bombed. If there was a way to track down the locations of the other images you've shared here, I'm sure we would find many of them in a similar state following last summer. You consistently show that you are not above completely misleading the readers here to push your agenda. I really wish I had time to go thru all the bullshit you've been spewing here over the last few weeks, but I don't. Your examples of recent Israeli victims, with no mention of the typical, disproportionate number of Palestinian victims is especially telling ...always the same ol' shit.

Right, the good old "proportional force and numbers argument." As if the Israelis should apologize for protecting themselves. Guess what? If you come at me with a knife, you know damn sure I won't hesitate to use my gun against you rather than reaching for my own knife. Good thing the Allies didn't use proportional force in World War II or we'd all be speaking German.
    No one should apologize for protecting themselves. I have no problem with guns being used on a knife-wielding attacker. I do have a problem with bombs that destroy an entire apartment complex to kill a knife wielding attacker. That goes for every military or terrorist (often the same shit) in the world, no matter the target.

'we'd all be speaking German' ....love that line. Standard fallback scare tactic for hawks. Use 'the just war' to justify a very different situation. Thing is, the allies use of disproportionate force was at times as sickening as any other war crime...
    in fact, using the word 'disproportionate' is a telling understatement...the word you're looking for is 'excessive'.
    Pretty easy to dismiss 'the numbers' when you've got the upper hand. I wonder if you'd use this approach to the conversation if the death tolls were reversed?
    Dismissing 'the numbers' (read: lives) Is the only way you can continue to use your self defence talking point, because any analysis of 'the numbers', shows the self defence talking point to be completely false, and meant to justify whatever needs to be justified at that point in time. Crying 'self defense' is standard procedure for any murderer who doesn't want to face the consequences of his actions.

And as for the bombed out buildings...Do you know what Israel does after a suicide bomber hits? They IMMEDIATELY rebuild and open for business in the same location. Meanwhile, the Palestinians receive millions of dollars worth of concrete and steel and build....terror tunnels. No wonder nothing has been rebuilt.

Terror tunnels? Do you have a talking points textbook sitting next to your pc?
    http://mondoweiss.net/2015/08/propaganda-terror-tunnels
    http://fair.org/blog/2014/07/29/media-hype-and-gazas-terror-tunnels/
    You make it sound as if rebuilding Gaza would be done if not for the Palestinian's bloodlust....which everyone knows is utter bullshit. The blockade has made it virtually impossible to rebuild anything since Hamas was elected. The Telegraph reported last year that it will take a century to rebuild Gaza at the rates Israel has allowed construction materials in - they have allowed less than 15% of what is required and most of that is going to 'international' projects. But I guess your narrative is what makes that ok to the ill-informed, right? Another false justification straight from Bibi's playbook.
    And this is where this situation in Gaza is headed:
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/gaza-uninhabitable-2020-israel-palestine-150902065427364.html

And Zionism as collaborators with Nazis is such a twisted and backassed view of history I don't even know what to say. Where the hell do you guys find this stuff? Kind of like the post last week that argued Israel was trying to change the status quo of the Temple Mount. No, Israel has done no such thing. That's just a typical incitement tactic that the Palestinian leadership has used to promote hate and excuse terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians. Meanwhile, the stabbings continue.

Where do I find this stuff? The article is footnoted for all to see....the sources are leaders of zionist organizations, and Israeli politicians. But nice strawman: switching topics without actually even attempting to refute anything you just disregarded as twisted and backassed. It's obvious that you didnt' because you can't. The logical fallacies come so easily to Israel's supporters.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Chris should be applauded for playing there. It's about bringing music to his fans and nothing more. He is also playing in Moscow...that doesn't mean he supports Putin. What I am curious about is whether people and this band will have his back when he receives a strongly worded letter from Waters.

and if we were to apply the politics of the area to places bands/artists shouldn't play, then it could be argued that pearl jam, by extension, shouldn't have played anywhere in the US between 2001-2009.

This has all been covered previously (this will be Cornell's third or fourth trip to Israel)....but it's a pretty different situation to attempt to boycott the country in which you reside, compared to taking a large dollar sum to travel great distances to play in a country where the oppressed have officially requested a boycott, and appearing in tourism literature.
    It isn't possible to take the non-political route in playing Israel - every artist that plays there is used as an 'in your face, Palestine...BDS is failing' by Israelis trying to convince other artists to play there....'Israel is a lovely place....here is a list of artists who agree:....'
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited October 2015

You make it sound as if rebuilding Gaza would be done if not for the Palestinian's bloodlust....which everyone knows is utter bullshit.

Everyone except for this lady...

https://youtu.be/TpwFTzRrOsU

#highertruth
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    BS44325 said:

You make it sound as if rebuilding Gaza would be done if not for the Palestinian's bloodlust....which everyone knows is utter bullshit.

#highertruth
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Punk ass shit using that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    mickeyrat said:

Punk ass shit using that.

• Options
    Sorry you didnt get that troll move in are ya?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

There is none of that going on.
    That video seems like Americas funniest home videos.
    Shit like that can't possibly be real.
    Fucking stupid people.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

Fucking stupid people.
    Give a fuck about that video. Late chimer. He knows what I refered to.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Fucking stupid people.
    Do you think one day you won't give a fuck anymore about this bullshit between them as it will never end?
    Honestly.
    This shit between them is tiresome on the world.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Fucking stupid people.
    I do indeed
  • Options
    edited October 2015

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Fucking stupid people.
    Do you think one day you won't give a fuck anymore about this bullshit between them as it will never end?
    Honestly.
    Lets ask the south africans how it worked out for them.

One day I am confidant someone will be elected president for one term and directs our UN ambassador to not block any resolutions regarding Israels actions.

As to your question, perhaps if I , through my tax dollars, am no longer a party to the state killing of the oppressed I MIGHT not give a fuck. Can I suggest you hold your breath til then?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Fucking stupid people.
    Honestly.

One day I am confidant someone will be elected president for one term and directs our UN ambassador to not block any resolutions regarding Israels actions.

As to your question, perhaps if I , through my tax dollars, am no longer a party to the state killing of the oppressed I MIGHT not give a fuck. Can I suggest you hold your breath til then?
    If it's not this President I am not sure which one you think it will be.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Fucking stupid people.
    Honestly.

As to your question, perhaps if I , through my tax dollars, am no longer a party to the statr killing of the oppressed I MIGHT not give a fuck. Can I suggest you hold your breath til then?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

#highertruth
    No, pretty sure she would agree that mr.blue's statement was utter bullshit. Is this a reading comprehension issue, or were you just looking for a piss poor excuse to post that video? (Don't bother answering that).
  • Options

BS44325 said:

#highertruth
    No, pretty sure she would agree that mr.blue's statement was utter bullshit. Is this a reading comprehension issue, or were you just looking for a piss poor excuse to post that video? (Don't bother answering that).
    I read you correctly and she refutes you.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

BS44325 said:

#highertruth
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

#highertruth
    Ok then, explain. How does she refute my statement that it is bullshit to say that Gaza would be rebuilt if not for the Palestinian's bloodlust, considering the context JohnnieBeBlue provided?

He said that construction materials were being used to build terror tunnels. I said that is utter bullshit. How does this video refute that? It doesn't.
    If you want to change the context to say 'it would be rebuilt if not for Palestinian bloodlust, and this proves it'....you would have a point (as much as any point that one video featuring one person can prove...which is SFA). But under JBB's context, this video is meaningless.
    Post edited by Drowned Out on
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

#highertruth
    Ok then, explain. How does she refute my statement that Gaza would be rebuilt if not for the Palestinian's bloodlust, considering the context JohnnieBeBlue provided?

He said that construction materials were being used to build terror tunnels. I said that is utter bullshit. How does this video refute that? It doesn't.
    It does not refute that. Your posted links show you to be a tunnel denier. One does not try to prove the existence of tunnels to a denier. One can prove however the existence of bloodlust. A lady such as that who is willing to send her children to die and then celebrate it tells one all they need to know. Whether they travel above ground or underground on the way to that death is simply irrelevant.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

#highertruth
    Ok then, explain. How does she refute my statement that Gaza would be rebuilt if not for the Palestinian's bloodlust, considering the context JohnnieBeBlue provided?

It does not refute that. Your posted links show you to be a tunnel denier. One does not try to prove the existence of tunnels to a denier. One can prove however the existence of bloodlust. A lady such as that who is willing to send her children to die and then celebrate it tells one all they need to know. Whether they travel above ground or underground on the way to that death is simply irrelevant.
    I edited my post at the same time you posted this, to further elaborate why your argument is another fallacy. This video has zero to do with tunnels. All we need to know? As in....? Let me guess..."palestinians are savages"...right? You just admitted to your fallacy. You're moving the goal posts to suit your argument. I could post a thousand videos of Israelis crying for Palestinian blood that have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.
    Tunnel denier? :lol: You guys just throw the word 'denier' around now? But not about Bibi when he basically whitewashes Hitler's roll in the holocaust. Interesting.
    I don't deny the existence of tunnels. I deny they're used to sneak into Israeli kindergartens and kill civilians, as suggested by Israel.
    Please provide evidence showing civilians being targeted via 'terror tunnels'.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    For reference....this is what Bibi posted on twitter:

PM of Israel ‏@IsraeliPM 22 Jul 2014
    Hamas used funds for kindergartens for Gaza's children to build tunnels of terror to strike at Israeli kindergartens.

#higherbullshit
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

#highertruth

I edited my post at the same time you posted this, to further elaborate why your argument is another fallacy. This video has zero to do with tunnels. All we need to know? As in....? Let me guess..."palestinians are savages"...right? You just admitted to your fallacy. You're moving the goal posts to suit your argument. I could post a thousand videos of Israelis crying for Palestinian blood that have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.
    Tunnel denier? :lol: You guys just throw the word 'denier' around now? But not about Bibi when he basically whitewashes Hitler's roll in the holocaust. Interesting.
    I don't deny the existence of tunnels. I deny they're used to sneak into Israeli kindergartens and kill civilians, as suggested by Israel.
    Please provide evidence showing civilians being targeted via 'terror tunnels'.

I guess the tunnels are just an easier way for that lady to send her children out for groceries...

http://youtu.be/nDe9bwOq8zs

Now are those civilians? No. Were the tunnels used to kill? Yes. Is it reasonable for a citizen to be concerned? Absolutely. Even a kindergartner gets that basic truth.
  • Options
    In other words....you can't find a shred of evidence to support the 'terror tunnel' claim. Since there are no civilians involved, this isn't terrorism. If targeting combatants is terrorism, the entire Israeli self defence narrative falls apart....you would then have to call every act by the idf within the OPT an act of terror.
    So bibi's tweet was just an exaggeration...it wasn't actually kindergartens....it was a military camp. Oops! no harm no foul, right? Wrong. It was the main justification for the massacre last summer. And it is pure propaganda.
  • Options

In other words....you can't find a shred of evidence to support the 'terror tunnel' claim. Since there are no civilians involved, this isn't terrorism. If targeting combatants is terrorism, the entire Israeli self defence narrative falls apart....you would then have to call every act by the idf within the OPT an act of terror.
    So bibi's tweet was just an exaggeration...it wasn't actually kindergartens....it was a military camp. Oops! no harm no foul, right? Wrong. It was the main justification for the massacre last summer. And it is pure propaganda.

This Toronto born civilian just died yesterday after being in a coma for a year

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/gta/2015/10/25/toronto-born-rabbi-dies-in-israel-after-spending-a-year-in-a-coma-after-attack.html

He was killed with a meat cleaver along with 5 others. Did his attackers come from a tunnel? Who knows and who the hell cares. Intent is all that matters. Intent is why this conflict drags on. He was a civilian. Harm. Foul.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/gta/2015/10/25/toronto-born-rabbi-dies-in-israel-after-spending-a-year-in-a-coma-after-attack.html

He was killed with a meat cleaver along with 5 others. Did his attackers come from a tunnel? Who knows and who the hell cares. Intent is all that matters. Intent is why this conflict drags on. He was a civilian. Harm. Foul.
    so you don't know or care what you're arguing about? I guess that means the terror tunnel conversation is over?

who cares? ...the innocent civilians (numbers) who will suffer collective punishment for this and every other act of violence by Palestinians. Is that justice? self defence?
  • Options

BS44325 said:

so you don't know or care what you're arguing about? I guess that means the terror tunnel conversation is over?

who cares? ...the innocent civilians (numbers) who will suffer collective punishment for this and every other act of violence by Palestinians. Is that justice? self defence?
    I have laid out bloodlust, tunnels, and attacks on civilians. It is the nexus of all three that any rational person and/or government must defend against.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

I have laid out bloodlust, tunnels, and attacks on civilians. It is the nexus of all three that any rational person and/or government must defend against.
    What? You started out defending a terror tunnel claim and used 3 separate items to twist your defende into an overarching rant in favour of collective punishment as self defence. Piecing things together till the suit fits, right? Buffalo Bill style? Keep digging BS.
    60 Palestinians killed in the last month. 15 of them under 18.
  • Options
    Stop wasting your time. Facts are irrelevant to BS. Facts have no place in the apologist narrative.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

What? You started out defending a terror tunnel claim and used 3 separate items to twist your defende into an overarching rant in favour of collective punishment as self defence. Piecing things together till the suit fits, right? Buffalo Bill style? Keep digging BS.
    60 Palestinians killed in the last month. 15 of them under 18.
    I started out refuting your "bloodlust is bullshit" point.

It is real...

Today's top song among Palestinians is "stab, stab"

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/23/world/middleeast/palestinians-israel-stabbings-shootings.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=4&utm_content=buffer0d67e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer&referer=https://t.co/zocmyae4U8

I'm not sure about collective punishment as you describe it but there is no peace process right now. Oslo has been declared dead by Abbas. Another intifada has been chosen and therefore the number of Palestinian casualties will unfortunately rise. By all means you and Halifax should encourage the resistance from your comfortable homes but don't expect this to reduce the number of lives lost.