Options

An Evening Celebrating The Who with Pete Townshend, Eddie Vedder Thursday, May 14, 2015

Comments

• Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 804
    Taking Best offer on a pair in 106 Row M Middle of the section
    They were $500 each face.
    Would like to get $700 total for the pair so $300 under face. I would go lower if you are willing to throw in a shirt or something from the show!
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Man one more time I'll say how I wish I could help some of you extra ticket buyers out and buy one of your discounted tickets to what is going to be a killer show. I actually looked into flights a few days ago JUST IN CASE and it would have drained all my Southwest miles for one trip, so I just can't justify it. That and missing 2 days of work at a crucial time. I would love to be there.

If anyone wants to skype me from the show and mount your phone on your head (go pro?), I would love to watch the action on stage!! :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    I am about to purchase a ticket from Vivid Seats in the next 24 hours just so I have a ticket in hand a couple days before the show. If anyone wants to sell one (i only need one) of their extra tickets at $100.00 please let me know as soon as possible. I'm not here to piss anyone off and try to move up in-front of people who paid a lot for tickets. I just want into the building and am not looking to spend much more than a hundred dollars. Let me know.

See some of you at the show!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    N_Jay_HN_Jay_H Posts: 171

I am about to purchase a ticket from Vivid Seats in the next 24 hours just so I have a ticket in hand a couple days before the show. If anyone wants to sell one (i only need one) of their extra tickets at $100.00 please let me know as soon as possible. I'm not here to piss anyone off and try to move up in-front of people who paid a lot for tickets. I just want into the building and am not looking to spend much more than a hundred dollars. Let me know.

I'm going to pull the trigger on Wednesday myself. If coco butter buys 1 ticket and you have a pair, I'm willing to buy the second.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    I have a pair of $100 seats Section 209 on the aisle. I would be willing to trade/put in a bit of cash for an upgrade of seats.

Thanks
  • Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    Very excited for this show! I got row A iin the front section right behind the pit, the day they went on sale and paid the full $1,000.00 x 2. don't forget, people ,this show is a charity event! It would be great to see the event sell out, the show is for a great cause.

:)
  • Options
    Set list guess:
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF

Why? :
    Because I just heard it. I figured EV would do a good job on the tune. Wait...has he sung it before? I know somebody on here knows.
  • Options

Set list guess:
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF

Why? :
    Because I just heard it. I figured EV would do a good job on the tune. Wait...has he sung it before? I know somebody on here knows.

That would be cool. Don't know if he's played it before. He has played Naked Eye, right? Cause that would be awesome. I also hope they do something like Baby Don't You Do It. Hopefully they'll do A Quick One since Who's been playing that this tour. The possibilities are literally fucking endless and I am so jealous of all of you fuckers. :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    They have been playing great stuff this tour. Jealous of all going to this show. I saw the show in Dallas. It was awesome. joan jett was great too.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options

Set list guess:
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF

Why? :

That would be cool. Don't know if he's played it before. He has played Naked Eye, right? Cause that would be awesome. I also hope they do something like Baby Don't You Do It. Hopefully they'll do A Quick One since Who's been playing that this tour. The possibilities are literally fucking endless and I am so jealous of all of you fuckers. :)
    He has done Naked Eye. Man, that would be a cool opener!

Sorry you can't make the show.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    Got an extra 11th row ticket that just became unexpectedly available, BARGAIN priced. PM me if you're looking for a single ticket, or if you're looking to upgrade. I'm thinking $250.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    edited May 2015
    never mind

Post edited by quimby20 on
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    So excited, I'm all like :rock_on::dizzy: around my office today. Two more sleeps!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    is this show still happening?
  • Options
    3days said:

Got an extra 11th row ticket that just became unexpectedly available, BARGAIN priced. PM me if you're looking for a single ticket, or if you're looking to upgrade. I'm thinking $250.
    Thanks!

Jesus I just need to stop torturing myself reading this and other threads on this show. Every time I see something like this it breaks my heart lol.

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    If anyone is looking for a single or pair of tickets I've got front row balcony tickets for the Pete/Ed show. Was asking face value which is $520 w/ fees, $1,040 for both, but will sell for just $300 or $750 for the pair if you would like both (the pair is more because I still plan on using the other ticket unless someone wants both and then I'll just find another one). Section 209 front row on the center stage side of the section- will be a great view with nothing in front of you. Would also entertain offers for one or both as well - cash or trades for PJ vinyl/picks/misc.

Come on and join me - the view will be great with not a soul in front of you... :)
  • Options
    Saw The Who last night in Nashville and sounded the best they have in years, IMO.. Really bummed I can't be there in 2 days. Still have the pair in 106 row M. $500 each face. Make me an offer. Want a true fan to get them!
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    N_Jay_H said:

I'm going to pull the trigger on Wednesday myself. If coco butter buys 1 ticket and you have a pair, I'm willing to buy the second.
    I just got my ticket on StubHub for $126.00. There is another one on there if you're still looking!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    Almost here. SOOOOO excited. Should be an epic, historic night. Woo hoo!!!
  • Options
    N_Jay_HN_Jay_H Posts: 171

N_Jay_H said:

I just got my ticket on StubHub for $126.00. There is another one on there if you're still looking!
    I think I'm going to hold off until tomorrow, unless something better comes available today.
  • Options
    N_Jay_H said:

N_Jay_H said:

I think I'm going to hold off until tomorrow, unless something better comes available today.
    Cool! Good luck. I'm sure you'll probably get it cheaper tomorrow. I just wanted it done with and was very happy with the price.
  • Options
    I'm down to 1 in 106 row M. $275 and was 500 face...
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    Do you think whatever is played tomorrow night will not get played Thursday? Or will there be some overlap?
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800

Almost here. SOOOOO excited. Should be an epic, historic night. Woo hoo!!!

I'm so pumped up for this show. I don't care if it's sold out or not - I'll gonna buy a whole row of discounted seats and start my own wave.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I'm betting on some definite overlap, but I think there will be twists also. EV is a big Quadrophenia fan, so I wouldn't be surprised if we heard a few more off of that album. Can you imagine hearing EV do "Bellboy" or "The Punk & The Godfather"? Still hoping to hear "Heaven & Hell".
  • Options
    If anybody is looking I have (1) ticket in section 112 I need to sell immediately. Looking for $225-$225. Message me if interested. Take care all!
  • Options
    3days said:

I'm betting on some definite overlap, but I think there will be twists also. EV is a big Quadrophenia fan, so I wouldn't be surprised if we heard a few more off of that album. Can you imagine hearing EV do "Bellboy" or "The Punk & The Godfather"? Still hoping to hear "Heaven & Hell".

Oh shit, I never thought of that... they could play Heaven and Hell or some other John songs, since Ed would sing them. That would be awesome.
    My invitation for you to call me via skype or even just cell phone to let me hear the concert, still stands, people who are fucking lucky to be in Chicago!

• Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    flying in thursday morning for the show. i was/am a serious pete/who fan, way before pj came rocking into my world. i bought a $500 ticket and can't claim it for a tax deduction so it's officially the most expensive ticket i've ever bought. having said that it's a great charity and i'm happy to pay forward, because i can. there will be no disappointments for me for this show. it's a dream come true. SO EXCITED and the thought of ed doing anything off quadrophenia is gonna contribute to me not getting any sleep tonight!
    long live rock!
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

flying in thursday morning for the show. i was/am a serious pete/who fan, way before pj came rocking into my world. i bought a $500 ticket and can't claim it for a tax deduction so it's officially the most expensive ticket i've ever bought. having said that it's a great charity and i'm happy to pay forward, because i can. there will be no disappointments for me for this show. it's a dream come true. SO EXCITED and the thought of ed doing anything off quadrophenia is gonna contribute to me not getting any sleep tonight!
    long live rock!

Awesome have a great time!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"