Options

An Evening Celebrating The Who with Pete Townshend, Eddie Vedder Thursday, May 14, 2015

Comments

• Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Wish I was going to the show!! Going to be out of town that week. For everyone that is going! Hope you have a blast! If anyone can pick me up a shirt that would be even better!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Catwoman1 said:

I was just looking at my stats on PJ Stat Tracker (best app ever!). The first song I ever saw at a concert was Blue Red and Grey. The last song I saw was Baba O'Riley. Now I feel like it was destiny for me to get tickets to this concert!!!

Totally destiny!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I have a single ticket available - third row of balcony, section 211.

Selling it for $240 (below what I paid)
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    Groupon has rooftop seats available for the cubs game friday after the show on sale for only $49... all you can eat, all you can drink, and who knows maybe Ed will show up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Mookie25Mookie25 Seattle Posts: 58
    I also have an additional ticket available. Section 112, Row U. Face value $500, paid $525. I can transfer directly to you via Ticketmaster or send you the e-ticket.
    "Said he'll see me on the flip side"

Toledo 96 ◘ Columbus 00 ◘ Pittsburgh 00 ◘ Cleveland 03 ◘ Pittsburgh 03 ◘ Alpine Valley 03 ◘ Noblesville 03 ◘ Columbus 03 ◘ Toledo 04 VFC ◘ London, ON 05 ◘ Cleveland 06 ◘ Philly I & II 06 ◘ Cincinnati 06 ◘ VIC 07 ◘ MSG II 08 ◘ EV Memphis 09 ◘ Columbus 10 ◘ Cleveland 10 ◘ EV Boston 11 ◘ PJ20 ◘ Wrigley Field 13 ◘ Buffalo 13 ◘ Detroit 14 ◘ Louisville BNB 22 ◘ Noblesville 23 (24)?

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    Anyone familiar with cab situation in the area? My hotel is a few miles away, want to make sure I can a cab back after the show.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

Anyone familiar with cab situation in the area? My hotel is a few miles away, want to make sure I can a cab back after the show.

For sure.. All over the area anytime of the day
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Tha
    Wma31394 said:

For sure.. All over the area anytime of the day
    Thank you, good to know.
  • Options
    cjminorcjminor Posts: 19
    I have a couple of tickets if anyone wants them. Sec 106, row EE, seats 15 and 16. They are electronic tickets. Selling for face value, of course - $525. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I got an extra as well. Only asking $1,000,000. I may be willing to drop it a few bucks. Just let me know.
  • Options
    JG64307JG64307 Posts: 37
    edited April 2015
    I have some tickets in 107V and 111T. Will sell them for $150 under face value per ticket, so $600 a piece. Sets of 2. If interested, let me know. I can transfer them via TM and you can pay via paypal. I'm not a newbie here, but this board seems to undergo new forums/usernames every few years and my old ID doesn't seem to exist. I've been to 50+ shows and bought Vs from Tower Records at midnight, have all the 00-03 bootleg sets, lots of posters, DVDs, VCDs, etc. I'll be going there myself on a single up front - fly in./fly out. Can't miss too much work.
    Post edited by JG64307 on
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    Did EV first meet PT at LA CA Psychoderelict show? I thought I read that somewhere. That art music-theatre-play was so amazing. Only time I ever saw Pete solo.
  • Options
    I am so bummed that I have to miss this show :( Selling our two tickets to pay for a cracked foundation and leaky basement. Floor, Section 107 Row DD. Selling for face or best offer. Please pm me if you're interested.
  • Options

Did EV first meet PT at LA CA Psychoderelict show? I thought I read that somewhere. That art music-theatre-play was so amazing. Only time I ever saw Pete solo.

Pete talks about it here. I missed what he said and meant to go back and listen but he talks about it: http://wxrt.cbslocal.com/2015/04/20/youve-always-been-a-great-champion-of-what-we-do-in-chicago-hear-pete-townshend-converse-with-the-lin-brehmer/
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Red Lukin said:

I got an extra as well. Only asking $1,000,000. I may be willing to drop it a few bucks. Just let me know.

:lol::lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444

I saw one of the L.A. Pete shows....think it was in the early 90s at the Wiltern Theater. It was amazing to see Pete do his solo stuff!

• Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    Groupon has rooftop seats available for the cubs game friday after the show on sale for only $49... all you can eat, all you can drink, and who knows maybe Ed will show up...
    Was going to take you up on that...All I can see available is June 14 and August 31
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    PJArtist said:

Was going to take you up on that...All I can see available is June 14 and August 31

I still see it but sorry, its actually $59, but try ising the code SAVE3, may knock 20% off if youre local.

http://gr.pn/1GFGqkc
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    I still see it but sorry, its actually $59, but try ising the code SAVE3, may knock 20% off if youre loca
    Thanks!
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    SR59979SR59979 Posts: 6
    Still have three $250 tix I really need to sell. Please let me know if you're interested.
    IrishSpartan
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    JOEJOEJOE said:

I saw one of the L.A. Pete shows....think it was in the early 90s at the Wiltern Theater. It was amazing to see Pete do his solo stuff!

pete has/had a killer catalog outside of the who. just wish he would have toured more behind that great body of work. i'd love to hear anything from empty glass, white city or psychoderelict at this show in chicago.

• Options

JOEJOEJOE said:

pete has/had a killer catalog outside of the who. just wish he would have toured more behind that great body of work. i'd love to hear anything from empty glass, white city or psychoderelict at this show in chicago.

Love Pete's solo stuff. Saw him solo a few times too. Just downright love the man. :)
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    edited April 2015
    If anyone wants to sell their $100.00 tickets let me know! I might even show up the day of the show and see if the more expensive tickets start to big time drop. LOTS of tickets for sale right now.
    Post edited by coco butter on
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 390
    I have 2 tickets to the Evening Celebrating The Who with Pete Townshend, Eddie Vedder Thursday, May 14, 2015 in section 201 Row A - ie front row of the balcony.

I can no longer go to Chicago that weekend and can either email the tickets or do a ticket transfer through TM - whichever you prefer

Face value for the pair is $529.70

PM or email me
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i'm thinking about going to the cubs game

if it's raining i figure i'd save myself the expense - will bleacher seats be available day of?

well first... will they be open? may 11th the bleachers open? is that still true?
  • Options
    RVMMFC said:

I have 2 tickets to the Evening Celebrating The Who with Pete Townshend, Eddie Vedder Thursday, May 14, 2015 in section 201 Row A - ie front row of the balcony.

I can no longer go to Chicago that weekend and can either email the tickets or do a ticket transfer through TM - whichever you prefer

Face value for the pair is $529.70

PM or email me

That seems like good-value tix! The pricing on this was definitely wonky (like I'm not sure why front row a few sections to the right should be double in price) but in any case these seem like the best tickets in that price range. Good luck!
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Ticket for sale in section 101 Row B. $750 total includes shipping/insurance.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994

If anyone wants to sell their $100.00 tickets let me know! I might even show up the day of the show and see if the more expensive tickets start to big time drop. LOTS of tickets for sale right now.

I may have an extra pair of $100 tickets. I'll only sell as a pair. About $220 usd for the pair. I'll know 100% tonight. I'll post tonight or tomorrow. First person to reply or pm me after I post gets them.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

i'm thinking about going to the cubs game

if it's raining i figure i'd save myself the expense - will bleacher seats be available day of?

well first... will they be open? may 11th the bleachers open? is that still true?

I didn't want to buy them and then they weren't open yet. I bought other tix to play it safe.
  • Options
    SR59979SR59979 Posts: 6
    Single ticket available, section 112, AA seat 3. $252(face value minus ticketmaster fees)
    IrishSpartan