Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    fanofzs said:

Into The Wild & 2011 Devil Doll/Better Things - 1.85 lbs - NYC

Thanks 10C!

great one
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    pdalowsky said:

fanofzs said:

Into The Wild & 2011 Devil Doll/Better Things - 1.85 lbs - NYC

Thanks 10C!

great one
    Yes. I'd be irrationally happy to land Into the Wild. Find out today!
  • Options
    fanofzsfanofzs NYC Posts: 507
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Out for delivery!! Only one day behind the original ESD, and two days ahead of the adjusted ESD. Ahh, 5 o'clock can't come soon enough!!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

Out for delivery!! Only one day behind the original ESD, and two days ahead of the adjusted ESD. Ahh, 5 o'clock can't come soon enough!!

!!!!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214

Good luck!
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434

May the force be with you.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773

Other than see my friend and Johnny guitar, I'd say it's up there with their best. The run from just breath through to unthought known is probably by favourite of any album ever. But I'd still be disappointed even if I got a white backspacer, I want a new record to spin, preferably by pearl jam haha.

YES! Agreed!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges. - Jack Handy
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Better not take a dog on the space shuttle because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home, his face might burn up.
  • Options
    alive90alive90 Posts: 82
    Thanks for the cool sale 10c! Got a Black Backspacer and Lavender Music For Film!
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    MedozK said:

When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges. - Jack Handy

:lol:
  • Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    PJ20 color and better things! rec'd yesterday near chicago

Gracias 10C!
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

So the mystery vinyl sale page here now just says the date "December 31 1969"...... I wonder if there is any significance to that date???
    http://www.pearljam.com/tenclub/events/1/22613/2015_record_store_day_mystery_vinyl

http://mentalfloss.com/article/26316/why-does-my-gadget-say-its-december-31-1969
    Interesting. Thanks! :)
    Any time :)
    I see what you did there...Punny guy :)
  • Options
    Estimated delivery date is today...WELL THEN, WHY IN THE HELL DID IT LEAVE SOUTHWEST COLUMBUS YESTERDAY AFTERNOON EN ROUTE TO CINCINNATI????

Things don't make sense. :(

I'm sure I'm getting a black Backspacer and a Bushleaguer 7" or two other things of which I have both...just delaying the heartbreak.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

Estimated delivery date is today...WELL THEN, WHY IN THE HELL DID IT LEAVE SOUTHWEST COLUMBUS YESTERDAY AFTERNOON EN ROUTE TO CINCINNATI????

I'm sure I'm getting a black Backspacer and a Bushleaguer 7" or two other things of which I have both...just delaying the heartbreak.

Ughh... Delaying the inevitable.
  • Options
    wg said:

Probably... who knows... I think all the PJ20s have been taken...then again, it's hard to tell with all the threads. Someone should have made a master list, similar to the mystery 45 sale of a few years ago. I'm not big on PJ20 though...RVM, on the other hand??? :smile:

I'm still feeling good at 2.32 pounds though. I've seen a lot of good stuff at things like 2.805 or whatever.
  • Options
    Got a black Backspacer.... and a purple Mad Season :)
    I'm happy, and my daughter is happy that she gets her own copy of Backspacer
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options

wg said:

Probably... who knows... I think all the PJ20s have been taken...then again, it's hard to tell with all the threads. Someone should have made a master list, similar to the mystery 45 sale of a few years ago. I'm not big on PJ20 though...RVM, on the other hand??? :smile:

I'm still feeling good at 2.32 pounds though. I've seen a lot of good stuff at things like 2.805 or whatever.
    If our package is now being handled by the post office, would the ups page still update correctly?
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    wg said:

wg said:

If our package is now being handled by the post office, would the ups page still update correctly?
    It actually does, but the estimated delivery date on the UPS site refers, I think, to the date it will reach your local post office. From there, there's at least 1-2 more days for the post office to get it to you.

Once the package you see "Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office", I think you can then use the Package Identification Code from UPS as the tracking number on the USPS site. That will give you a more accurate delivery date as well as more detailed tracking info between USPS and you.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    AO253126 said:

wg said:

wg said:

It actually does, but the estimated delivery date on the UPS site refers, I think, to the date it will reach your local post office. From there, there's at least 1-2 more days for the post office to get it to you.

Once the package you see "Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office", I think you can then use the Package Identification Code from UPS as the tracking number on the USPS site. That will give you a more accurate delivery date as well as more detailed tracking info between USPS and you.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks! Saturday is now the day... Damn it.
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    wg said:

AO253126 said:

wg said:

wg said:

Hope that helps.
    FWIW, sometimes the USPS date is too conservative. Yesterday, the USPS site had 5/1 for a delivery date, but when I checked this morning it was out for delivery and it did show up this afternoon.
  • Options
    AO253126 said:

wg said:

AO253126 said:

wg said:

wg said:

Hope that helps.
    FWIW, sometimes the USPS date is too conservative. Yesterday, the USPS site had 5/1 for a delivery date, but when I checked this morning it was out for delivery and it did show up this afternoon.
    You lucky dog, you.
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214

wg said:

Just got one myself. And it's GREAT. :)

06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    AO253126 said:

wg said:

wg said:

Hope that helps.

Bingo!

Now for Saturday...only a week and a half to go from Seattle to Columbus.

• Options

Got a black Backspacer.... and a purple Mad Season :)
    I'm happy, and my daughter is happy that she gets her own copy of Backspacer

CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,821
    Just got an original Into the Wild and a white fixer, both of which I already have, but still super excited. This was a lot of fun, thanks 10c! My weight was 1.875.

I'll be looking to trade the ITW if anyone is interested, PM me
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    pjpitt89 said:

Just got an original Into the Wild and a white fixer, both of which I already have, but still super excited. This was a lot of fun, thanks 10c! My weight was 1.875.

I'll be looking to trade the ITW if anyone is interested, PM me

I think tempo_n_groove was looking for itw. Might be a thread in lost dogs
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    second benny posted at facebook!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002

second benny posted at facebook!!

Was it a celebrity that got it? :wink: