Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773

the best part is people start a thread and complain about backspacer and fixer at facebook and santos post,hey dude,,open the vinyl..guy keeps complaining,..santos..hey..open the vinyl.
    opps..a....BLUE FIXER!!!!!
    hahahahahaha..epic!!

I saw that and posted "He said Backspacer was opened..didn't say who opened.."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    b-sidesb-sides Posts: 23
    MS35398 said:

b-sides said:

Got a white Backspacer and Not For You / Not For You 7 inch in Springfield, MO. Don't have either so I'm a pretty happy camper!

When I opened my mailer today, I saw I also had a Backspacer lp (but the 45 was LBC). Since I'm near Kansas City, MO, I thought maybe this was like the Mystery Poster sale where it looked like the same geographic areas got similar posters. So when I opened up my Backspacer, I fully expected it to be white vinyl. A little surprised to get black vinyl. Oh well.
    Bummer my friend. Hope LBC is new to your collection at least. Ironically, I fully expected mine to be the black version. I won't lie and say I didn't have an initial twinge of disappointment upon seeing the BS artwork but, I had a little luck on my side I guess. Just glad to have had a fair shot at the Avocado and Riot Act for a decent price. The hunt continues....
    Kansas City, MO-2010
    East Troy, WI Night 1 & 2-2011
    EV Tulsa, OK-2012
    Dallas, TX-2013
    Oklahoma City, OK-2013
    St. Louis, MO-2014
    Tulsa, OK-2014
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989

the best part is people start a thread and complain about backspacer and fixer at facebook and santos post,hey dude,,open the vinyl..guy keeps complaining,..santos..hey..open the vinyl.
    hahahahahaha..epic!!

Saw that too. :lol:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Hub. said:

hahahahahaha..epic!!

That's so cool, wonder how he knew? Did they possibly keep a note of everyone's score in case anything went astray in the post? Seems to be a tough admin task
  • Options

Looking for an ITW people!

http://community.pearljam.com/profile/10342/pjpitt89

Received one and posted it was a second copy and was up for trade dude
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pdalowsky said:

Hub. said:

hahahahahaha..epic!!

That's so cool, wonder how he knew? Did they possibly keep a note of everyone's score in case anything went astray in the post? Seems to be a tough admin task
    seems santos knows the combo..so when someone gets a "normal or cheap 12' vinyl at the store then the 7'was rare,like blue fixer..
    from what we saw so far.,..packages are really good mixed..someone got rare 12'..gets the regular 7'..
    but the ones get for exable a backspacer black,12' get realy rare 7'..
    great job!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,059
    pdalowsky said:

Looking for an ITW people!

http://community.pearljam.com/profile/10342/pjpitt89

Received one and posted it was a second copy and was up for trade dude
    Thanks Paul, I'm in contact with him!
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    What's the Facebook group people are using these days?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,918
    Spags said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/10cmembers/ & https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    Thanks, didn't know about the official one.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 336
    Well, mine has finally made it into the Philly postal system. That means once they're done playing football with it and it passes their rigorous forklift vs. package protocols, I should hopefully see it by Saturday. Sweet Jesus let it arrive in one piece!
  • Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    edited April 2015
    Great thread. Still waiting in Canada
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: Noblesville 
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,835
    Still waiting as well in New Jersey. Hoping for Yield or Riot Act.
  • Options
    What have people been getting with a 2.2000 lbs weight?

Thanks
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    2.2000 is the original/initial average weight. For US orders it will get updated at some point, but it seems that overseas orders still show that weight since the tracking does not really work the same way.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    So I signed up for updates anyway as mine stil has not moved. The email I just got says in transit and on time, last activity in WA with a delivery date of yesterday.... I hope it's not lost :(
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    cschilscschils Posts: 9
    Red LB came yesterday. There is a 2"-3" crack or rip on the outside fold. Was wondering is the packaging for the red and black the exact same. May pick up a black vinyl and switch them out. Thanks!!
  • Options
    BeetJuiceBeetJuice Posts: 61
    cschils said:

Red LB came yesterday. There is a 2"-3" crack or rip on the outside fold. Was wondering is the packaging for the red and black the exact same. May pick up a black vinyl and switch them out. Thanks!!

If it is damaged, will 10c replace it?
    "Don't Gimmie No Lip, You've Got To Face This Shit"
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    Ask 10c. Maybe they'll send you a new sleeve.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :lightbulb:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    cschilscschils Posts: 9
    edited April 2015
    From the events page..
    All Sales final. All items as-is, no refunds, no exchanges, no substitutions. Limited quantities

BeetJuice said:

cschils said:

If it is damaged, will 10c replace it?
    Post edited by cschils on
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,970
    demetrios said:

Spags said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/10cmembers/ & https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/
    Is there any reason for having two Facebook groups? Most people put the same messages up in both.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    lol. agree. Im in both and I see many people starting identical posts in both
  • Options
    tino_11 said:

demetrios said:

Spags said:

Is there any reason for having two Facebook groups? Most people put the same messages up in both.
    not really but there was a small dispute early on over censorship and that led to a new group being created that is for all intents and purposes mostly identical to the other.
  • Options
    EvilTim102EvilTim102 Posts: 135
    mindi said:

If you check your tracking at UPS then take the package identification code at the bottom of the page, you can then track it at USPS.

I've been trying this for days with no luck
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • Options
    youngvedderyoungvedder Canada Posts: 102
    stukatz said:

Hawk123 said:

PJ_Soul said:

second benny.. Canada. Outside of Toronto

Wondering if the person crossed the border to pick up from a US address? No one else is Canada is receiving anything yet.
    Nope, was delivered and left on my front door! Wife new I was waiting on a 10c package and saw how big it was and called me!
    I wonder if the bennys were shipped differently because of their value. This is just way too fast compared to regular shipping to Canada. Congrats on the score!
    You are probably correct, there is no way a normal TC package gets to Canada, anywhere in Canada that fast. It was probably sent via UPS and not mail innovations. Congrats youngvedder! Great score. I hope it's spinnng!
    Ya, came in a big box, "Fragile" stickers on it and came via UPS directly to my door. And lots of bubble wrap!

8/22/98 Barrie; 8/23/98 Detroit
    10/05/00 Toronto; 10/07/00 Detroit
    6/28/03 Toronto
    9/11/05 Kitchener; 9/13/05 Toronto; 9/19/05 Hamilton
    5/09/06 Toronto; 5/10/06 Toronto
    8/12/08 Toronto (Ed - Massey); 8/13/08 Toronto (Ed - Massey)
    8/21/09 Toronto; 10/31/09 Phili
    5/10/10 Buffalo
    9/12/11 Toronto;9/12/11 Toronto; 9/15/11 Hamilton
    10/18/14 Brooklyn
    10/16/15 Detroit
    5/10/16 Toronto; 5/12/16 Toronto
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    ^^ mine was delivered in the same fashion.
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    IT'S IN MY TOWN!!! as of 8am this morning it's out for delivery...now the waiting game! so excited!

i'll honestly be happy with whatever i get considering i'm brand new at collecting vinyl. my boyfriend got me my first record player and vinyl (ten reissue) this past christmas. :) now i have lightning bolt, so yeah, whatever i get i'll be grateful for!
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,971

IT'S IN MY TOWN!!! as of 8am this morning it's out for delivery...now the waiting game! so excited!

i'll honestly be happy with whatever i get considering i'm brand new at collecting vinyl. my boyfriend got me my first record player and vinyl (ten reissue) this past christmas. :) now i have lightning bolt, so yeah, whatever i get i'll be grateful for!

you can always get Ten or LB ;) lol

i hope you dont tho :)