Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    I'm most definitely getting off in Cherry Hill.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Hobbes said:

It's just Hill now. The Cherry is gone. Ani and I have been here awhile
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • No The Residency starts September 1, and today's the day baby!

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Hobbes said:

It's just Hill now. The Cherry is gone. Ani and I have been here awhile
    :clap:

I have already done the dog/'barrow/pile driver combo on quite a few of the ladies.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Snookie, too?
  • No The Residency starts September 1, and today's the day baby!

You know today is the 31st? :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • I use the degenerate calendar. All months are only 30 days long to make it easy. In my world today is September 1st. Plus it allows New Years eve to be go on for many days to catch up with the elitists who still insist on using the 'normal' calendar.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Feb. 30th?
  • Yup. All months are 30 days long. Next year thanks to leap year we get to have a 6 day New Years eve blast.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Damn it, I blame the cold for freezing my brain this morning. Besides you told Empty he could show up today and you didn't think the rest of us were going to let pee in the pool all day by himself did you.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • You know you are always welcome ND! Any member of the Underground Reprehensible Enigmatic Team of Hedonistic Reprobate Anis (U.r.e.t.h.r.a.) is welcome.
  • What is the policy on fornicating in the pool?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

You know you are always welcome ND! Any member of the Underground Reprehensible Enigmatic Team of Hedonistic Reprobate Anis (U.r.e.t.h.r.a.) is welcome.

:rofl:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I drank a ton of water this weekend to keep my pee clear. He won't catch me. I'm going to laugh my ass off when Ani sprays some yellow in the pool and gets horseshoed
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Dodge that shoe!
  • I drink more fluids a fucking camel after 30 days without water on a daily basis. I like taking pee breaks every 30 minutes at work. What are they going to say, its a health thing for all they know.

I still did not get my answer on fornicating in the pool? Is it a horseshoe offense or can we get away with it penalty free?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Have you ever done this? I actually have not but have heard it is challenging.
    On the side...help yourself.
  • I did it once in a pool at a hotel in the bahamas. It was not enjoyable. I just feel like this may be done seeing as women can't get pregnant that way. The water adds more pressure and the swimmers don't know which way to go and end up swimming right back out and into the pool. Plus crabs and shit die under water. So at a degenerate party I think this qualifies as safe sex.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I dont want to imagine this happening in my pool. Guess it joins the long list of things that are all good if not observed by people who will be bothered by them. :lol:
    Ooops, sorry F'Me. I wore a wrap though
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• God Dammit. Here I am enjoying the nice afternoon floating on a raft in the pool enjoying a martini when a fucking used condom drifts over. This is why you go bareback in the pool.

Also empty, unless that was a neon green condom when you started you might want to see a doctor. I don't know which girl you were with but I think she is diseased.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Why does it have to be the girl who is diseased, Empty's the one who filled it up maybe he should get checked out.

I get tested before each run of shows
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• So then the question is what did you pick up on the turnpike and why did you bring here?

So then the question is what did you pick up on the turnpike and why did you bring here?

I stopped by Camden
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Why does it have to be the girl who is diseased, Empty's the one who filled it up maybe he should get checked out.

If empty has green spunk he shouldn't see a doctor, he should go on tour with a freak show and charge people to see it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    wow this thread has gotten sick lol
    just surfing the net and listening to the radio
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    The residency begins.... Cherry Hill will never be the same.
    ELITIST FUK
    F'Me...you're out of pop tarts. Pick up some brown sugar / cinnamon ones on your way home....please
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Get me some coconut water while you are at the store. Gots to rehydrate so no one sees me pee in the pool.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle