Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• imalive said:

Found this reading my local news.

http://wp.me/p5hgQ6-HaX

"The goats will obviously not eat the cattails, which are protected".

Wait, the goats won't eat them because they're protected? How would they know that? Why would they care? It doesn't seem to me like goats care about things like that. And if that's not the reason, why is it so obvious?
    :tired_face: I'm gobsmacked. goats are dumb.
    They fence it off.. Goats will literally eat ANYTHING.. And aside from being protected, ( by the fences), Cattails are poisonous.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    So, stupid, non-degenerate goats. What a disappointment for Ani.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • These goats are not worthy of even being mentioned here. I would expect at least one goat to eat the cat tails just as an FU to the establishment and to prove everyone wrong who said not to do it. Instead I am getting posts about elitist goats. Pffffftttttt.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Lol goats are the ultimate degenerates.., believe me... Ever try to move a herd of goats?
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Lol goats are the ultimate degenerates.., believe me... Ever try to move a herd of goats?

No, but I've been to a PJ pre-show party
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Lol goats are the ultimate degenerates.., believe me... Ever try to move a herd of goats?

No, but I've been to a PJ pre-show party
    Same thing basically... They all just scatter screaming...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    RKCNDY said:
    Efficient, cost less, good for the environment - that doesn't sound very degenerate.

On the other hand, fun to have around is more like it.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Ok fine...I've been hesitant, but here goes.

I read the community blog, there has been a dead raccoon by the 'welcome' sign for several days a concerned citizen asked about removal, and the fine folks have twistedd it around...and people keep posting things about it.

First post is by a fellow PJ fan: http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/people-in-toronto-created-a-memorial-to-a-dead-raccoon-after#.mflgQpyxA

Then someone found this: http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/CoverArt?oid=21672

And someone else posts: https://www.google.com/search?q=raccoon+get+well+soon+balloon&biw=1920&bih=985&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB0QsARqFQoTCJyOkoP4o8cCFYyhgAod1dgDrA

Bunch of degenerates I live amongst...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

Ok fine...I've been hesitant, but here goes.

I read the community blog, there has been a dead raccoon by the 'welcome' sign for several days a concerned citizen asked about removal, and the fine folks have twistedd it around...and people keep posting things about it.

First post is by a fellow PJ fan: http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/people-in-toronto-created-a-memorial-to-a-dead-raccoon-after#.mflgQpyxA

Then someone found this: http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/CoverArt?oid=21672

And someone else posts: https://www.google.com/search?q=raccoon+get+well+soon+balloon&biw=1920&bih=985&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB0QsARqFQoTCJyOkoP4o8cCFYyhgAod1dgDrA

Bunch of degenerates I live amongst...

Are you trying to say that Seattle is stealing Toronto's raccoon love. That is not cool, not cool at all. We created a memorial out of respect and there is now a memorial headstone where he once laid.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Looks like Rocky met his match
    Tasters needs to update the post to reflect the headstone.

I admit, I was in tears reading. Could. Not. Stop. Laughing.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Hobbes said:

Looks like Rocky met his match

:lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Toronto, you can be honorary Americans for today you did such a beautiful thing.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Toronto, you can be honorary Americans for today you did such a beautiful thing.

Oh great, now the bastards will be insufferable.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RKCNDY said:

Tasters needs to update the post to reflect the headstone.

I admit, I was in tears reading. Could. Not. Stop. Laughing.

Thanks for posting that!! I haven't laughed that hard in a while!!
  • Real football is back. Whats wrong with showing Candians how the game is really played for one day for being such good people. They deserve to not have to watch that shit show CFL for a day don't they.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Real football started 8 weeks ago, don't be bitter because it's harder to play and for you to understand.

• I understand it. You imcorporated some of the rules from the arena league. The arena league sucks as well by the way.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Tell yourself whatever you need to to feel better. Just an FYI the CFL has been around since 1958, only about 30 years before Arena football.

• Football (American version) has been around since 1892. I would say you are the ones late to the party.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Empty, there are a few places I'd like to suggest for the Australian leg of this tour (o be held in January/February when it is summer there, please):
    Come By Chance, NSW
    Rooty Hill, NSW
    Mount Buggery, VIC
    Humpy Bong, QLD (they have a yacht club that I think we can pre- and post-party at)
    Yorkeys Knob, QLD
    Hervey Bay, QLD

There might also be a Bong Bong, but I'll have to do a bit more investigation.
    Thoughts? Yes/no?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Wait, a pre and post party at a yact club. WTF is this, Elitist a Palooza?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Degenerate elitist old Fuchs, Ani!! We'll rip that YC a new one, Cosmic Psychos style, it'll be EPIC!!
  • We have got to go to disapointment hill. Its a distance from the closest city but something tells me a lot of us will fit in there.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    SD48277 said:

Empty, there are a few places I'd like to suggest for the Australian leg of this tour (o be held in January/February when it is summer there, please):
    Come By Chance, NSW
    Rooty Hill, NSW
    Mount Buggery, VIC
    Humpy Bong, QLD (they have a yacht club that I think we can pre- and post-party at)
    Yorkeys Knob, QLD
    Hervey Bay, QLD

Thoughts? Yes/no?

We'll see. There's no plans yet for another tour. Yorkey's Knob does have a nice ring to it
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • I'm thinking the boys will like Mount Buggery best. They can all take their bromances to the next level. :rofl:

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Degenerates have fun
    While I go to sleep
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933

SD48277 said:

Come By Chance, NSW
    Rooty Hill, NSW
    Mount Buggery, VIC
    Yorkeys Knob, QLD
    Hervey Bay, QLD

Thoughts? Yes/no?

We'll see. There's no plans yet for another tour. Yorkey's Knob does have a nice ring to it
    you're saying yorkey's knob is pierced? :confused:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Is it tour time yet??????