Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• If any of you cannon balling tip my floatie and make me spill my drink there will be hell to pay.

I notice SD has been very quiet today, I guess she's suffering some karmic payback for hogging 5 bottles of tequila to herself.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Hobbes said:

How are the kids' plumbing skills? There seems to be an issue with the bathroom upstairs.

I thought we were all suppose to be using the hole where the tree used to be, no?
    ELITIST FUK
  • No, I claimed that spot as mine a long time ago. Find your own spot. Do you think F Me will notice if we fill the pool with jello?

Cannonball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I think F Me will be cool with the jello. (I'm sure there is a Cosby joke in there, somewhere, but nothing is coming to mind.)

Sorry about your "spot," Ani. I'm sure if you put another layer of dirt on top, it'll be ok.

ND, I'm sorry I hogged the tequila. I'll get one of the kids to run to the liquor store to get more. As long as they have my ID and a note from me saying they are getting the liquor for adults, they should be ok, right?
    ELITIST FUK
  • No, I claimed that spot as mine a long time ago. Find your own spot. Do you think F Me will notice if we fill the pool with jello?

Cannonball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that pool gets filled with jello, that is going to lead to some kind of wrestling and some is going to get hurt.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • We should be ok with the jello in the pool. I broke out the wrestling pit filled with lube for that type of stuff.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Fuck, the jello gummed up the pool pump. Can we get the kids to watch a pool repair video on youtube to fix it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Can't leave you degenerates alone for a minute.
    Funny shit
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    So, Fme's kids have learned how to put out a fire, build a wall, reproduce fine art, fix a toilet, a stove and a pool pump, grocery shopping (well, to the liquor store, still counts)... What else am I missing? Proud day to be a degenerate. We done good. Let's party. :triumph:
  • If nothing the kids will have many trade experience for when they are adults.

Who is that shooting his PJ beer bottles with a BB gun? So sorry F Me, you really should have locked your office when you left. I saw some using your vinyl for skeet shooting earlier.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Why the hell would you leave a computer unlocked that has access to your works servers? Empty and I hacked it to where everyone who has a last name starting with the letters a through z in your company will get a special video looped over and over for 48 hours starting the day we leave. Don't worry, its just Cap'n DP's monkey/frog video. I'm sure your boss will love it as it has a banner than runs accross the bottom saying this has been provided for their enjoyment by you.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Is F'Me here today? Did he bring diapers?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Diapers are back. Will post a picture in U.R.E.T.H.R.A. of what I found with the 1 yr old this AM. Glad you enjoyed yourselves but there is gonna be hell to pay for those posters.
    (Nice Kong btw)
  • Who filled all the toilets with pudding? Why would someone do something like that. Luckily I have my hole by where the tree was. The rest of you pick your own place.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • F Me, where's your wine cellar? You know I have more refined degenerate tastes.

Wait, don't worry about it. We'll just excavate a new one for you. Degenerates and explosives - what could go wrong? And which room are you willing to give up for us to blast through, or should we just pick one?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Basement is good, Often. My wife has lots of wine but none of it is too pricey so this will be new.
    I like lots of expensive shit but wine isn't really one of them.

Pudding?

fuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkk.
    Yeah, that wasn't pudding. I ate something from that place down the road. Not good
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• You might want to check the bathtubs as well. I'm bathing in the pool so I haven't seen them. I saw someone mixing concrete earlier and didn't know what it is for. You may have an even bigger plumbing issue.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Basement is good, Often. My wife has lots of wine but none of it is too pricey so this will be new.
    I like lots of expensive shit but wine isn't really one of them.

Pudding?

fuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkk.

Yeah, no, the basement as it stands isn't going to work. The explosives should be delivered any time now. Anyone want to go out and pick up an excavator to clear the rubble? This should be a blast.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Something is wrong with the hot tub
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Something is wrong with the hot tub

Is that where the concrete went?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Breakfast is served. Anyone up for waffles?

Something is wrong with the hot tub

Is that where the concrete went?
    No, I found panties in the filter. Not sure where the concrete went
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I found the concrete. The kids rock. They didn't make the new wall out of cardboard as requested. They pored a wall using slab. This kid rocks.

Side question, were panties a thong or other type. I think we can figure out who's they are.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I found the concrete. The kids rock. They didn't make the new wall out of cardboard as requested. They pored a wall using slab. This kid rocks.

Side question, were panties a thong or other type. I think we can figure out who's they are.

Thong. The floss was a mess though.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I found the concrete. The kids rock. They didn't make the new wall out of cardboard as requested. They pored a wall using slab. This kid rocks.

Thong. The floss was a mess though.
    Hmmmm, I have an idea but will keep it to myself. I don't need the mess that will come from that accusation as you were so kind to add the details with the floss.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    The fuck is that? Yuck, I stepped in it....
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Sorry, Tommy is getting the whole pooping without a diaper but we haven't got the control part down with getting to where the tree was. I will help potty train him but I refuse to clean up after him.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Sorry, Tommy is getting the whole pooping without a diaper but we haven't got the control part down with getting to where the tree was. I will help potty train him but I refuse to clean up after him.

The hell did you feed him?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Probably your and Ani's bullshit. You two will try to feed that stuff to anybody.