Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• F'me you will only see the action if you buy me a drink(as per rules stated above). Empty will not be flashing in direction of cameras as you bastards too lazy to get out of the pool will just have to miss out. Ani I still have bottoms on just not go out in public pants, I am a lady after all.

When you are with me the drinks are always rolling. (Well, until I am rolled over & past my limit.)
    I like your style good sir!
    Ladies drink for free!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F'me you will only see the action if you buy me a drink(as per rules stated above). Empty will not be flashing in direction of cameras as you bastards too lazy to get out of the pool will just have to miss out. Ani I still have bottoms on just not go out in public pants, I am a lady after all.

If your non public pants are sweats I will be disapointed.
    No they are usually jeans, capris or shorts.
    So what are the public pants? Please don't say sweats.
    So I can't read I thought you were asking what my public pants were(see above).
    Honestly if I can get away without wearing any pants that's my favorite.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Wait, if we buy you a drink ND we get to see them?

PJ, let's get this Canadian tour thing going
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

I would like chinese as well. Going to have to go with your recommendation on what and where to get it from. Just nothing to spicy and I hate brocolli so nothing with that in it. Brown rice instead of white.

Also I saw SD drinking the last of the tequila. Any chance that can be rectified.

You mean all those bottle F Me had were not just for me? You gotta give a person a heads up that they need to share.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

I would like chinese as well. Going to have to go with your recommendation on what and where to get it from. Just nothing to spicy and I hate brocolli so nothing with that in it. Brown rice instead of white.

Also I saw SD drinking the last of the tequila. Any chance that can be rectified.

You mean all those bottle F Me had were not just for me? You gotta give a person a heads up that they need to share.
    There are 2 extra bottles for you stashed under the sink in the wetbar.
    Got you the house / Cazadores / hope that is good.
  • We
    SD48277 said:

We did, back when it was agreed that you, Ani and myself were gonna go shot for shot when we got down to Cherry Hill. But no off you go just hogging it all for yourself.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

We

SD48277 said:

We did, back when it was agreed that you, Ani and myself were gonna go shot for shot when we got down to Cherry Hill. But no off you go just hogging it all for yourself.
    Hmmm...I vaguely remember that conversation...oops.
    ELITIST FUK
    If I'm ignored, I'll just assume yes.

Sorry F'Me...I had to brush my teeth. Thanks for already putting Colgate on it for me
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

SD48277 said:

There are 2 extra bottles for you stashed under the sink in the wetbar.
    Got you the house / Cazadores / hope that is good.
    You are an excellent host.
    ELITIST FUK
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Sorry F'Me...I had to brush my teeth. Thanks for already putting Colgate on it for me

I think it was Aim.
  • Hobbes said:

I think it was Aim.
    Bwahahahahaha
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Hobbes said:

I think it was Aim.
    Nice!
  • Boarding plane now. Hope to find the house still intact when I return tonight!

Boarding plane now. Hope to find the house still intact when I return tonight!

That wouldn't be very degenerate of us, would it? Brush your teeth this morning?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Yes F Me, make sure to brush your teeth.

There was a fire in the kitchen this morning. So sorry. I know you left us the instructions for the new stove but who wants to read. Only one wall burnt down so I think we are ok. We should know by later if it was a load bearing wall or not.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Boarding plane now. Hope to find the house still intact when I return tonight!

Ever the optimist, aren't you?
    ELITIST FUK
    F'Me, we're out of diapers again
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• We are unsupervised for the day with no one to make supply runs for us. There has to be somewhere that delivers around here.

• Yes F Me, make sure to brush your teeth.

There was a fire in the kitchen this morning. So sorry. I know you left us the instructions for the new stove but who wants to read. Only one wall burnt down so I think we are ok. We should know by later if it was a load bearing wall or not.

He's kidding because no matter how messed up I am there is now way I'm letting any degenerates screw with a beauty of a stove. We just tell him stories about what he "did" when he regains consciousness so he still thinks he's a badass.

We have yet to tell him there is a penis drawn on his face though, must of slipped our minds.

Ok, we need to keep this on the down low and not have this get back to F'Me. The posters are gone. Used to start a fire, Ani used one or more for TP. I sold one on Lost Dogs for $1,500 ("fair price" according to the Lost Dogs grew. I'm also a "great seller") to score us pizza for the week. I'm keeping the kids out of school and the kids are drawing up some new posters to fit in the frames. F'Me will never know
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• As always you are a genius empty. I know ND is playing that we didn't burn one of his walls down but I attempted to make my oatmeal flambee style with some liquor and it back fired. ND was alseep on the job and didn't see me going to use the stove. After the kids are done with posters can they make a new wall out of cardboard. I just need it to last until we leave.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I asked one of the kids to draw a Kong. Do you think Fme will notice?

Hobbes said:

We need to have Pearl Jam written on it. No way he'll ever know
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Perfect. Now reassign them into building a new wall.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    How are the kids' plumbing skills? There seems to be an issue with the bathroom upstairs.
  • You guys are to high maintenance, since it's hot as balls out I'm going back to the pool. Time to suntan with a drink in my hand.

Ah, right. Who needs a bathroom when we have the pool!
    Cannonball!!!!!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    Hobbes said:

every bit as good as the MSG poster

:runsforthepool:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    The one kid is watching drywall videos on YouTube....off to the pool
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead