• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    One week until the residency begins....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'll be on F Me's patio siping martinis
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    I hope he stocks up on tequila...ND, Ani, and I will be doing plenty of shots.
    ELITIST FUK
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    I had settled myself on the front patio @ Fairmont Empress Hotel. Alas, I best collect my things and head east....

Bell Boy! I got to keep running now.
  • Jokes, jokes, and more jokes. If you guys had been sitting on that patio with us you would have enjoyed yourselves too!
    And f yeah, Martinis will be flowing -- those who mock as a fancy pants drink miss out on the fact that it is consumed while cold and in a large glass is 6-10 ounces of vodka. I will be pouring.

SD, the house tequila is Cazadores but I also have bottles of silver Patron, Sauza 100 Anos, Tres Mujeres, and Sauza Hornitos Reposado.
    Of course have Agave Nectar, Cointreau, salt, and a full bag of limes. We dont mess around!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Jokes, jokes, and more jokes. If you guys had been sitting on that patio with us you would have enjoyed yourselves too!
    And f yeah, Martinis will be flowing -- those who mock as a fancy pants drink miss out on the fact that it is consumed while cold and in a large glass is 6-10 ounces of vodka. I will be pouring.

SD, the house tequila is Cazadores but I also have bottles of silver Patron, Sauza 100 Anos, Tres Mujeres, and Sauza Hornitos Reposado.
    Of course have Agave Nectar, Cointreau, salt, and a full bag of limes. We dont mess around!

I guess I'll just sit back and laugh at all the drunk antics, as I'll most likely be the only sober one there.

I guess I'll just sit back and laugh at all the drunk antics, as I'll most likely be the only sober one there.
    No you won't be alone deadendp will be with you at the very least. Besides then we can do our Gladiator impression for you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

No you won't be alone deadendp will be with you at the very least. Besides then we can do our Gladiator impression for you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs
    Whew! Love having a sober buddy!!

Jokes, jokes, and more jokes. If you guys had been sitting on that patio with us you would have enjoyed yourselves too!

I don't drink either. :smile:
  • Who shall be the first to fornicate in F Me's bed (other than F Me)? Who shall be the first to puke in a bad place to be found later by someone else? Who will masturbate in the kids rooms as Mrs F Me fears? This is what I want to know.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I'm saving up for a huge upper decker
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    WH, Hobbes and me! The non-drinkers will have a GREAT time!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendp said:

WH, Hobbes and me! The non-drinkers will have a GREAT time!

So if I read this correct:

Who will be the first to fornicate in F Me's bed: WH
    Who will be the first to puke in a bad place: Hobbes
    Who will be the first to masturbate in the kids toom: DP

Sounds about right.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Cannot show the wife this thread :rofl:
    I don't give up my bed for anyone it would have to be a sneak fuck.
  • It will be a sneak fuck I am sure. Just hope it is not empty as he may try and use your bed while you and the wife are sleeping or getting busy yourself. I would lock the door although us militay guys are great at getting into locked places. The women of Canada know what I am talking about.

Also I love how none of those 3 came in here and refuted they will be the first at any of those things. I think this is confirmation by silence.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Hobbes was busy sending you a pic this morning...he didn't have time to post here as well.
    ELITIST FUK
  • It will be a sneak fuck I am sure. Just hope it is not empty as he may try and use your bed while you and the wife are sleeping or getting busy yourself. I would lock the door although us militay guys are great at getting into locked places. The women of Canada know what I am talking about.

Also I love how none of those 3 came in here and refuted they will be the first at any of those things. I think this is confirmation by silence.

I think you are mistaking an apathetic lack of caring for "locked", we never locked anything. You are not as ninja as you think you are, you broke into the barn. The animals are very upset and feel violated.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited August 2015
    Canadian women = livestock. You said it, not me.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • No what said was that you broke into the barn and violated the goat's, pigs, cows, sheep and even the chickens, judging by the way they are walking funny.
    What was implied was that you couldn't tell the difference between a woman or a barn animal if you wanted to.

• Empty and I are professionals. You should not doubt us and accusing us of beastiality is just plain wrong.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Oh you and Empty are professionals alright, professional a...
    Oh wait I'll take that underground.
    I'm putting saltpeter in your tequila.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    I gotta agree with ani....I think ND is secretly hot for him.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The Residence starts tomorrow woohoo

Just passed the Welcome to Cherry Hill sign
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I'm on the turnpike. Which exit do I take?
  • The last exit Hobbes.

Why are there already bottomless dudes outside F Me's and why don't I recognize them. Did someone pass out flyers for the event or something?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Hobbes said:

Cross the river into Jersey and hop off into Camden
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

Hobbes said:

Cross the river into Jersey and hop off into Camden
    :rofl:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Most assuredly do NOT get off in Camden.

You guys are a day early, the bottomless dudes are clearing out from the Blue Oyster Cult Motorcycle Review that was held here this weekend.