Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Diapers too. The little one is wearing Ani's shirt as a diaper now. I told Mrs. F'Me I'd change the kid today.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Got it -- pop tarts, diapers, coconut water.

If you are at my place you get the same results as my wife sometimes gets on demands...

Diapers, zingers, and sprite.

Close as I could get @ the 7-11, sorry!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Pick up a Baby Ruth too please. Oh, never mind. One floated by me in the pool.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

apparently your lady neighbor never saw a naked man before. Heard the mail man, thought I'd help you out F'Me. Ugh...what a horrible shriek she had.

What time you getting home ? Pizza would be great
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited September 2015
    I would like chinese as well. Going to have to go with your recommendation on what and where to get it from. Just nothing to spicy and I hate brocolli so nothing with that in it. Brown rice instead of white.

Also I saw SD drinking the last of the tequila. Any chance that can be rectified.
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • No tequila :open_mouth: this had better be rectified or I'm going home. Who's running this show anyway?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Also I vote for Thai food, green curry with chicken....mmmmmmm...so good.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    I don't think your neighbors know who you are. I got a little lost trying to find your place so I knocked on their doors.

"F Me? F Me?! F Me in the Brain?!!"

They slammed the door right in my face. Rude ass people out here in Jersey.
  • Bar is fully stocked, extra bottles of everything under and behind.
    Thai food is on the menu for later and pizza on the way now.
    Ani, one of them has chicken on it, that is as Chinese as you are getting lunch w/Thai for dinner.

Oh, btw? I am in Atlanta tomorrow so you will be on your own.
    The wife and kids will be locked in the top two levels, you guys have free reign on the bottom two levels where the bar/pool/mini-kitchen/beer fridge/den are all at. The grill is out by the pool. Freezer in the garage is (was) stocked up with burgers, chicken, bean burgers, fish, and skrimps.

Official Day 1 was the only budgeted party supplies included day. You are in luck this weekend as it is holiday and there will be other guests so the supplies will all magically be replenished and the house cleaned.
    My brother flies in from VT on Friday to join us and then he & I are going to DC on Saturday, be back Sunday. Catching a ballgame @ Nationals park and partying in our nation's capital.
    Also going to the Phillies game Monday night, all are welcome to join for that one.

At some point I fully expect to regret this.
  • I will be at the pool for the phillies game. Who wants to watch that shit show.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • They have been playing well since the break.
    We have Diamond Club seats. Beer delivery and access to full bar from your seat. This is a bad thing, expect us to roll back in Monday night and promptly pass out.
  • ^^ Also, the normal folk get cut off after 7th inning, diamond seats have booze until 30 mins after game. This is gonna be fun (I have sat all over the part but first time in Diamond)
  • Unless you are buying the booze I will stay behind and drink the booze you already bought.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Dude has a residency at his place and he's gone all the time. Hold on I have to take a leak....

Just keep us stocked with booze, diapers and TP...we'll be good.

Is there a good taxi service? I may need a ride to the other side of the Deleware this evening. This Jersey air has something in it that isn't agreeing with me
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited September 2015
    It's a thin film of Axe body spray, it never quite dissipates. I have some oxygen tanks stashed under the couch in the den to alleviate the problem, that way I don't have to put pants on.

I'm gonna go to the Phillies game I figure I'll trade looks at the boobies for drinks. Get drunk for free - check, flash at a major league sporting event - check, be at a sporting event boring enough that I won't care how wasted I get - check.
    Post edited by northerndragon on

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Oh, shit! I should probably stop going into the den to smoke a cigarette.
  • Awesome, will be glad to have the company ND -- and of course to see the action.
    There is a great taxi service, it is called Uber. They are at the door in 5 mins or less. You can also take to the Patco and train over.
    Heard there is a PJ bar in Philly, we need to fit that sometime during the stay.
  • Hobbes said:

Oh, shit! I should probably stop going into the den to smoke a cigarette.

LOL, the wife will sort that one out. If butt wasted I use the e-cig down there in the winter when I dont want to go outside and she raises hell if she catches me.
    Let me know where the seats are. I'll tune in. Any chance I can see a set of cans I'm all in.

We'll have to look for the name of that bar for November. I think it was mentioned in that Philly meet-up thread on the porch
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Yeah it was somewhere around Logan Circle if I recall.
    Quick google search later:
    Monkeywrench Mondays
    The Irish Pol
    45 S. 3rd Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19106
    267-761-9532
  • The love he receives is the love that is saved
    That'll work...Ani loves the Pole
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Hell yeah I love naughty lady strippers on the pole.

Are we reversing it this stop where dudes are topless and ladies are bottomless? ND doesn't want pants on so might as well reverse it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I thought everyone had to wear the Borat?
  • F'me you will only see the action if you buy me a drink(as per rules stated above). Empty will not be flashing in direction of cameras as you bastards too lazy to get out of the pool will just have to miss out. Ani I still have bottoms on just not go out in public pants, I am a lady after all.

• F'me you will only see the action if you buy me a drink(as per rules stated above). Empty will not be flashing in direction of cameras as you bastards too lazy to get out of the pool will just have to miss out. Ani I still have bottoms on just not go out in public pants, I am a lady after all.

If your non public pants are sweats I will be disapointed.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

When you are with me the drinks are always rolling. (Well, until I am rolled over & past my limit.)

No they are usually jeans, capris or shorts.

When you are with me the drinks are always rolling. (Well, until I am rolled over & past my limit.)
    I like your style good sir!

No they are usually jeans, capris or shorts.
    So what are the public pants? Please don't say sweats.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle