Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited April 2015
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Fair enough.

Well anyhow, think of it this way: you can use me as an example next time you happen to be talking about people who claim to have seen a space ship, whatever the context. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    Bill and Hillery are from outer space, they are buying up urainium to power thier ship and leave this panet before being thrown in to a human prison........what ? you don't believe me ? just watch, you'll see. HAHHAHHAHHHAHHA

Godfather.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    folks not from this planet rock out to this
    https://youtu.be/KMGSXIjU2Js
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,091

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

the GODS who came from the skies and teach the people..

now you've REALLY lost me.

why??..its simple..if you read about the ancient cultures, you gonna find the same story again and again..with some variations ofcourse..
    what you need to understand is that you are throwing out little tidbits of "knowledge" with zero context, which makes it incredibly difficult to have any clue what it is you are talking about.

just throwing out "the gods who came from the skies" means nothing to me. and probably not to anyone else who hasn't read about ancient cultures.

maybe you should read about them..i can't teach to anyone..always friendly ofcourse..
    Well, generally, if someone wants to make a point, they provide some type of background to it. not just throwing out random comments and expecting others to research it based on that.

i think i provide enough here..
    you have provided not one link or source to the random things you have mentioned, most of which I couldn't even understand. that amounts to zero.

more than enough..but no answers yet..you have stuck with the pyramids..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No
    More than enough what? Conspiracy theory links? That's not proof. That's like citing "loose change" as proof 9/11 was an inside job.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

why??..its simple..if you read about the ancient cultures, you gonna find the same story again and again..with some variations ofcourse..
    what you need to understand is that you are throwing out little tidbits of "knowledge" with zero context, which makes it incredibly difficult to have any clue what it is you are talking about.

just throwing out "the gods who came from the skies" means nothing to me. and probably not to anyone else who hasn't read about ancient cultures.

maybe you should read about them..i can't teach to anyone..always friendly ofcourse..
    Well, generally, if someone wants to make a point, they provide some type of background to it. not just throwing out random comments and expecting others to research it based on that.

you have provided not one link or source to the random things you have mentioned, most of which I couldn't even understand. that amounts to zero.

huh?

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Yes, and they have visited Earth

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

huh?

you need to get a good picture to go with your huh
    your huh needs more oomph
    edited April 2015
    the phonecall at the end, you can find it on the last track in ''Lateralus'' by Tool

https://youtu.be/RjGYSGbAEUM
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

edited April 2015
    ^^^ Some of those aren't convincing to me, but others are really fucked up and very convincing.
    That phone call from the guy who says he worked at Area 51... Don't know about that one. The guy sounds completely crazy. I suspect he is schizophrenic. Or a really dedicated prankster.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K'inich_Janaab'_Pakal
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

PJ_Soul said:

^^^ Some of those aren't convincing to me, but others are really fucked up and very convincing.
    That phone call from the guy who says he worked at Area 51... Don't know about that one. The guy sounds completely crazy. I suspect he is schizophrenic. Or a really dedicated prankster.

PJsoul, i have no desire to convince anyone..all i want since the beggining of this thread, is to make people wonder..but that one in Jerusalem is pretty wired yea??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

More than enough what? Conspiracy theory links? That's not proof. That's like citing "loose change" as proof 9/11 was an inside job.

i'm still waiting your comment about the Armstrong video..or you don't speak english??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

No
    23scidoo said:

i'm still waiting your comment about the Armstrong video..or you don't speak english??..
    I don't think anything of it. You can't even proove that's Neil Armstrong in that video. There's nothing there.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    23scidoo said:
    Am I the only one that thinks that reproduction of the tomb lid looks like one of the posters you buy at the pharmacy and colour in yourself? And I'm really not seeing the hands manipulating controls or the feet pushing pedals.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJsoul, i have no desire to convince anyone..all i want since the beggining of this thread, is to make people wonder..but that one in Jerusalem is pretty wired yea??..
    No, I wasn't thinking you were. I was just focused on what I saw on the video. I'm glad you posted it.

Interesting you brought up the one over Jerusalem... I thought that it looked cool or weird or whatever... the thing that makes me sceptical there is that it's focusing in on a holy landmark like that. Why would Aliens do that?? My Atheist brain saw that as a reason to be suspicious - it seems like too human a thing for them to be doing. :lol:
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

No, I wasn't thinking you were. I was just focused on what I saw on the video. I'm glad you posted it.

Interesting you brought up the one over Jerusalem... I thought that it looked cool or weird or whatever... the thing that makes me sceptical there is that it's focusing in on a holy landmark like that. Why would Aliens do that?? My Atheist brain saw that as a reason to be suspicious - it seems like too human a thing for them to be doing. :lol:
    because Jesus was from another planet. he was part of a puppet-deity-regime.

www.headstonesband.com

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    It looks like NASA is teaming up with a dozen universities to search for alien life. Could be an interesting project. I'm not expecting them to find little green people, but wouldn't be surprised at the discovery of "life" .
    http://www.techtimes.com/articles/49004/20150428/recent-exoplanet-discoveries-boosted-nasas-interest-in-extraterrestrial-life.htm
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    No
    jeffbr said:

It looks like NASA is teaming up with a dozen universities to search for alien life. Could be an interesting project. I'm not expecting them to find little green people, but wouldn't be surprised at the discovery of "life" .
    http://www.techtimes.com/articles/49004/20150428/recent-exoplanet-discoveries-boosted-nasas-interest-in-extraterrestrial-life.htm

I would think if any form of life is discovered there would be obvious signs of other life as well like maybe plant life or some creepy growing oozy looking thing in a cave or even under ground but any of these things would requier water even bactirea needs water I think and that would be the toughest part to find...find water and you will probably find some form of life,where you may find it.

Godfather.

No
    ........but ! what about the "air fern" ummmmmmmmmm

Godfather.

23scidoo said:

I don't think anything of it. You can't even proove that's Neil Armstrong in that video. There's nothing there.
    .....!!!!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

No
    You post an overly produced video claiming its Neil Armstrong talking to Houston from the moon. For all you know that was a recorded phone call dubbed on a video of the moon landing. Bring something real to the table if you want to be taken seriously.

You post an overly produced video claiming its Neil Armstrong talking to Houston from the moon. For all you know that was a recorded phone call dubbed on a video of the moon landing. Bring something real to the table if you want to be taken seriously.

i know exactly what i post..this is real, you want it or not..but i'm not suprised..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

No
    chadwick said:

folks not from this planet rock out to this
    https://youtu.be/KMGSXIjU2Js

friggin awesome ! the Mighty Zep rocks all worlds !

Godfather.

https://youtu.be/6vaKi3dmSTk
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Yes
    really not sure how paintings from hundreds of years ago of fictional stories proves the existence of anything. So not only was christ the son if god, but aliens were present at his cricifiction? It was the aliens all along! And all this time everyone blamed the jews!

www.headstonesband.com

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I would say it's pretty weird to have pics of flying things in a time when they didn't have anything remotely like them. They must of had one hell of an imagination to paint things like that back then.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Imagination has never been in short supply with the human race.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    badbrains said:

I would say it's pretty weird to have pics of flying things in a time when they didn't have anything remotely like them. They must of had one hell of an imagination to paint things like that back then.

thats my point badbrains..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    23scidoo said:

badbrains said:

thats my point badbrains..
    I'm with you buddy.
    DaVinci sketched a helicopter, and Jules Vern wrote about flying to the moon in 1865. West Coast Natives have stories about talking ravens thst make no sense, and the Bible has shit like burning talking bushes and giant voices in the sky and people rising from the dead. I don't think that drawings or stories about flying objects means much of anything by themselves. Oftenreading said it - there is no shortage of imagination when it comes to humans. All a person has to do is see a bird, and the imagination takes flying from there. Not that i am completely ruling out the possibility that some of these drawings, etc depict reality... but I don't see it as evidence by itself.