• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

I think someone was in space too long.

Can you determined the term ''proof'', please??..what is mean for you??
    I can assure you that my definition of proof is not a guy hearing second hand stories "near the end of their lives."
    and??..
    Related to aliens, proof means I need to see it, hear it, and smell it. Anything less and I'm going to be skeptical. Stories just aren't going to make me believe.
    The irony is that if you did see it, hear it, smell it, and it became fact to you, hardly anyone would believe you anyway. ;) Even if you got video footage of it, probably the majority of people still wouldn't believe you.... That's what has happened to everyone who has had a sighting so far, anyway, including the ones who offer video of it. One man's fact is literally another man's fiction sometimes!
    The problem I have is that of the millions of "sightings" there isn't ONE good video of any of them. I've seen the lights in the sky videos. Sometimes unexplained is just that. And for the record PJsoul, I do believe your story. I have no doubt t you saw what you saw. I just doubt it was extra terrestrial.
    I seriously doubt you're qualified to make that statement though. Chances are you haven't seen most of the videos of sightings, so can't say if there are any good videos out there. I know I've seen several that are incredibly "good" over the years (and others that aren't).
    Qualified to make which statement? That I've never seen any video that would sway me to believe in aliens?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    Yes, and they have visited Earth

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

I think someone was in space too long.

Can you determined the term ''proof'', please??..what is mean for you??
    I can assure you that my definition of proof is not a guy hearing second hand stories "near the end of their lives."
    and??..
    Related to aliens, proof means I need to see it, hear it, and smell it. Anything less and I'm going to be skeptical. Stories just aren't going to make me believe.
    The irony is that if you did see it, hear it, smell it, and it became fact to you, hardly anyone would believe you anyway. ;) Even if you got video footage of it, probably the majority of people still wouldn't believe you.... That's what has happened to everyone who has had a sighting so far, anyway, including the ones who offer video of it. One man's fact is literally another man's fiction sometimes!
    The problem I have is that of the millions of "sightings" there isn't ONE good video of any of them. I've seen the lights in the sky videos. Sometimes unexplained is just that. And for the record PJsoul, I do believe your story. I have no doubt t you saw what you saw. I just doubt it was extra terrestrial.
    I seriously doubt you're qualified to make that statement though. Chances are you haven't seen most of the videos of sightings, so can't say if there are any good videos out there. I know I've seen several that are incredibly "good" over the years (and others that aren't).
    Qualified to make which statement? That I've never seen any video that would sway me to believe in aliens?
    No no. Just not qualified to say that there isn't ONE good video of any sighting. I just meant that someone would have to have seen them all before being able to make that statement. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    interesting story... any acid involved? was this in Canada?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

interesting story... any acid involved? was this in Canada?

If you`re talking to me, no acid involved, lol. We were not high or drunk.
    Yes, it was in Canada, just outside of Vancouver.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yes
    With the vastness of space, the number of galaxies and potential for planets with life I believe that there has to be. Just from a sheer numbers perspective.
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 760
    No.
    It will be proven that there is life after death before there is proof of life out there.
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    No
    otter said:

No.
    It will be proven that there is life after death before there is proof of life out there.

Good one.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    otter said:

No.

I always trip out when I see people say they don't believe there's anything else out there. Especially with what we know about the size of the universe and how many planets are out there. It's weird, to me to even think that. With odds, there's has to be something else out there. It's impossible to not. But hey, this whole space and universe can be all a hologram/matrix shit. Haha
  • Options
    No
    badbrains said:

otter said:

No.

I always trip out when I see people say they don't believe there's anything else out there. Especially with what we know about the size of the universe and how many planets are out there. It's weird, to me to even think that. With odds, there's has to be something else out there. It's impossible to not. But hey, this whole space and universe can be all a hologram/matrix shit. Haha
    That's certainly a good point nart. But just because the odds seem large, doesn't mean it's proof. What were the Giants chances of winning the super bowl in 07 against the pats? What were the Mets odds of winning the world series in july of 1969?

And what are the odds? Can they be calculated?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

otter said:

No.

That's certainly a good point nart. But just because the odds seem large, doesn't mean it's proof. What were the Giants chances of winning the super bowl in 07 against the pats? What were the Mets odds of winning the world series in july of 1969?

Scott, there's 100's of BILLIONS of galaxies, my mind can't even understand that. Imagine that number, you'd thing just in odds alone, there should be 100's if not thousands of planets with life.
  • Options
    No
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

otter said:

No.

Scott, there's 100's of BILLIONS of galaxies, my mind can't even understand that. Imagine that number, you'd thing just in odds alone, there should be 100's if not thousands of planets with life.
    Should be. I don't disagree with that. But we don't know for sure.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,767
    And ofcourse, this is a crazy, dying old man..

https://youtu.be/hDhfUKnAeCM
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    otter said:

No.

so, you don't believe in aliens, but you believe in after life death??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,093
    Yes
    the last paragraph says it all:

"As with most areas of UFO research there are lots of ideas but little solid evidence. It could be wishful thinking that the radio signals are coming from this structure. It would be fantastic if this was some ancient space probe or alien base lurking off the coast of Malibu, but until anyone can actually go there it remains frustratingly enigmatic.’"

sounds like it would make a great movie plot.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    23scidoo said:
    :smiley:

It blows my mind that some people still repeat the claims that couldn't build the pyramids and other ancient buildings now. Do they look into the validity of these statements before believing them?

I'm sure I'm reading too much into that; it's all just the marketing schtick for the new album anyway.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Haarp in action??..hahaha..

https://youtu.be/CPk0mKVnnCs

https://youtu.be/6rRKXyQji8o
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    edited June 2015
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Maine Posts: 857
    badbrains said:

otter said:

No.

Just watched Jupiter Ascending. Not a bad flick and definitely goes with this perspective
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/7TVOnYxOaug
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    I saw one at Wal-Mart yesterday.....she stopped to see herself in the mirror to fix her hair and hide her vains.....

Godfather.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    23scidoo said:
    Wow, UFO fleets, Crystal skulls, mysterious vortex action... This is a trailer for a new bad sci-fi movie right?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

I saw one at Wal-Mart yesterday.....she stopped to see herself in the mirror to fix her hair and hide her vains.....

Godfather.

there are lot of them this days in my country,,
    waiting in ATM's lines..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    23scidoo said:

Godfather.

waiting in ATM's lines..
    HHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHA we all got em !

Godfather.

• Options
    edited July 2015

23scidoo said:

Godfather.

waiting in ATM's lines..
    HHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHA we all got em !

Godfather.

Um, not like Greece does. There is a financial crisis happening there right now (one that dwarfs the 2008 one in the US in terms of severity for the Greek people), in case you weren't aware.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on