Options

Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    do you think they get bored do you think theres trillions of them do you think they are astral travelers and do they have a great master and are they untouchable???
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    that looks more like a monument but i can bet on my own table night
    that when i were to go for a drive i would see some weird shit like that and more etc
  • Options
    anyway wherever we are in the air surrounding us in our private rooms i believe we are not alone
    we are just flesh and without flesh we are untraceable
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    wow you're really into this.......arnt you.

Godfather.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,767
    Massachusetts 2015

https://youtu.be/oSKIyq3EKXE
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    We are too arrogant to think that this big universe revolves around only us....
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    No
    lina319 said:

just a thought, but couldn't we be the only intelegent life in this huge galaxy or even beyond ?

Godfather.

• Options

lina319 said:

just a thought, but couldn't we be the only intelegent life in this huge galaxy or even beyond ?

Godfather.

Could we????????
    in all this vastness????????
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752

lina319 said:

Godfather.

No.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

No.
    really ? ..well I guess your guess is as good as any, after all it is a big universe out there.

Godfather.

• Options
    No
    23scidoo said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

Could we????????
    seriously, why is that not possible ? just because of all the space(room) out there ? so far any signs of even microbial life are only guesses that I am aware of but I am talking about intelegent life forms and so far no one has brought one to the table to give up its secrets, right ?

Godfather.

• Options
    No
    Nikola Tesla .....was he an alien ? or did he receive intelgence from E.T's ? LOL !!!!!!!!!.....NOT !
    why is so hard to believe that a common man could have the brains and drive to dream, invent and create or build things like cell phones, flying machines or even the great pyrmids ?

Godfather.

It seems Tesla predicted the creation of the smartphone in a 1926 interview with John B. Kennedy.

"When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket."

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

No.
    really ? ..well I guess your guess is as good as any, after all it is a big universe out there.

Godfather.

Remember, it's not a guess for me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

23scidoo said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

Could we????????
    seriously, why is that not possible ? just because of all the space(room) out there ? so far any signs of even microbial life are only guesses that I am aware of but I am talking about intelegent life forms and so far no one has brought one to the table to give up its secrets, right ?

Godfather.

Because its not logic and maths are not lying..they were, they are and they will be here for little while..

Nikola Tesla .....was he an alien ? or did he receive intelgence from E.T's ? LOL !!!!!!!!!.....NOT !
    why is so hard to believe that a common man could have the brains and drive to dream, invent and create or build things like cell phones, flying machines or even the great pyrmids ?

Godfather.

It seems Tesla predicted the creation of the smartphone in a 1926 interview with John B. Kennedy.

"When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket."

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread960046/pg1
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    One of my fav cases

https://youtu.be/5lvCgQpAw_g
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    ^^^^ That's pretty cool.
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    We are the aliens on this planet, I cannot see how we fit into this world.
    So much different then any other form of life on this planet, we only consume and do not produce.
    We are not in the circle of life.. so we must come from Planet Mars which we left totally dried up.
    After Earth we will move on to the next...
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    RideRick said:

We are the aliens on this planet, I cannot see how we fit into this world.
    So much different then any other form of life on this planet, we only consume and do not produce.
    We are not in the circle of life.. so we must come from Planet Mars which we left totally dried up.
    After Earth we will move on to the next...

We're pretty damn similar to other primates.
    What do you mean by "produce"? Clearly, humans actually produce a lot, so in what context do you mean? Please give me an example of other species that do produce, outside of being a member of the complex food chain on this planet.
    ..... You don't really think what you said, do you? I didn't know there are actually people who believe that. I thought that was just pure science fiction for books and movies. So I think you were just being facetious. ;)
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    No
    lina319 said:

Not at all, but this solar system revolves around us (figuratively. I know we revolve around the sun). And unless they have found life on another planet in the milky way, we are alone in this solar system.
  • Options
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

No.

Godfather.

Well, it is a guess. You admitted you don't know what you saw (or that you couldn't explain what you saw). Simply because you can't explain what you saw does not make it extra terrestrial.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

No.

Godfather.

Well, it is a guess. You admitted you don't know what you saw (or that you couldn't explain what you saw). Simply because you can't explain what you saw does not make it extra terrestrial.
    I didn't admit that. I said that I completely believe that it was aliens. I know that thing wasn't made by humans, so there is only one other explanation IMO.
  • Options

lina319 said:

Not at all, but this solar system revolves around us (figuratively. I know we revolve around the sun). And unless they have found life on another planet in the milky way, we are alone in this solar system.
    In this solar system probably..but don't bet on this..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

No.

Godfather.

I didn't admit that. I said that I completely believe that it was aliens. I know that thing wasn't made by humans, so there is only one other explanation IMO.
    I'm sorry, I didn't reread the thread. I thought you had said you couldn't explain it.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

lina319 said:

Godfather.

No.

Godfather.

I'm sorry, I didn't reread the thread. I thought you had said you couldn't explain it.
    Nah. I know what I saw, and feel 100% confident about what it was. I just understand that others aren't going to believe me. ;)
  • Options
    No
    23scidoo said:

lina319 said:

Don't bet on what?
  • Options
    edited July 2015

23scidoo said:

lina319 said:

Don't bet on what?
    The fact that we are alone in this solar system..probably we are, but you never know for sure..
    if they came from this system, we have 2 possibilities..they hiding in the moon, or they are here..Antarctica, hollow earth, unterwater(USO)..
    if you want me to take this to next level, i'll tell you this..
    they are differend races..some of them are here, some of them comes from somewhere else..they have differend agenta and various purpose..they could change dimensions and they could create wormholes to travel in space..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    From Wiki..

UFO sightings[edit]

Cooper claimed to have seen his first UFO while flying over West Germany in 1951, although he denied reports he had seen a UFO during his Mercury flight.[14]

In 1957, when Cooper was 30 and a Captain, he was assigned to Fighter Section of the Experimental Flight Test Engineering Division at Edwards AFB in California. He acted as a test pilot and project manager. On May 3 of that year, he had a crew setting up an Askania Cinetheodolite precision landing system on a dry lake bed. This cinetheodolite system would take pictures at one frame per second as an aircraft landed. The crew consisted of James Bittick and Jack Gettys who began work at the site just before 0800, using both still and motion picture cameras. According to his accounts, later that morning they returned to report to Cooper that they saw a "strange-looking, saucer-like" aircraft that did not make a sound either on landing or take-off.

According to his accounts, Cooper realized that these men, who on a regular basis have seen experimental aircraft flying and landing around them as part of their job of filming those aircraft, were clearly worked up and unnerved. They explained how the saucer hovered over them, landed 50 yards away from them using three extended landing gears and then took off as they approached for a closer look. Being photographers with cameras in hand, they of course shot images with 35mm and 4×5 still cameras as well as motion picture film. There was a special Pentagon number to call to report incidents like this. He called and it immediately went up the chain of command until he was instructed by a general to have the film developed (but to make no prints of it) and send it right away in a locked courier pouch. As he had not been instructed to not look at the negatives before sending them, he did. He said the quality of the photography was excellent as would be expected from the experienced photographers who took them. What he saw was exactly what they had described to him. He did not see the movie film before everything was sent away. He expected that there would be a follow up investigation since an aircraft of unknown origin had landed in a highly classified military installation, but nothing was ever said of the incident again. He was never able to track down what happened to those photos. He assumed that they ended up going to the Air Force's official UFO investigation, Project Blue Book, which was based at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

He held claim until his death that the U.S. government is indeed covering up information about UFOs. He gave the example of President Harry Truman who said on April 4, 1950, "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth." He also pointed out that there were hundreds of reports made by his fellow pilots, many coming from military jet pilots sent to respond to radar or visual sightings from the ground.[15] In his memoirs, Cooper wrote he had seen other unexplained aircraft several times during his career, and also said hundreds of similar reports had been made. He further claimed these sightings had been "swept under the rug" by the U.S. government.[5] Throughout his later life Cooper expressed repeatedly in interviews he had seen UFOs and described his recollections for the documentary Out of the Blue.[5]
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    No
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

lina319 said:

Don't bet on what?
    The fact that we are alone in this solar system..probably we are, but you never know for sure..
    if they came from this system, we have 2 possibilities..they hiding in the moon, or they are here..Antarctica, hollow earth, unterwater(USO)..
    they are differend races..some of them are here, some of them comes from somewhere else..they have differend agenta and various purpose..they could change dimensions and they could create wormholes to travel in space..
    That's a joke right? You are surely being sarcastic.

I'll believe every word you are saying if you can provide a shred of evidence supporting that ridiculous claim.
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
  • Options
    edited July 2015

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

lina319 said:

Don't bet on what?
    That's a joke right? You are surely being sarcastic.

I'll believe every word you are saying if you can provide a shred of evidence supporting that ridiculous claim.
    When you answer me about Armstrong's voice, then i'll tell you more..oops..i forgot it..this wasn't the Armstrong and Huston..amazing..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Let's see some star wars

https://youtu.be/9R2C5aQGlB4
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.