Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    Yes
    I know PJ_Soul and if she said she saw what she saw, she saw it.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    rr165892 said:

this has been some fun reading ! almost as good as FOXNEWS, carry on Train crew !

Godfather.

so your thinking The on air talent at Fox are Aliens? I never thought about that.But I plan to investigate.
    hahhaha well ya just never know ! we might even have a space alien or two amung us.

Godfather.

Yes

rr165892 said:

this has been some fun reading ! almost as good as FOXNEWS, carry on Train crew !

Godfather.

so your thinking The on air talent at Fox are Aliens? I never thought about that.But I plan to investigate.
    hahhaha well ya just never know ! we might even have a space alien or two amung us.

Godfather.

Hmmm... I hear aliens are a bit challenged with their spelling!

Haha!! Just kidding, buddy. Good to see you here on this fine weekend. :smile:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Bri,glad you got the old avatar back.
    Yes
    rr165892 said:

Bri,glad you got the old avatar back.

"Old" being the operative word, haha! Thanks, rr!

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited April 2015

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Look, I don't actually expect everyone or even anyone to believe me On the contrary. I expect most people not to believe me.

But i will mention that I do hope that PJfanwillneverleave1 is also an Atheist, or else your attitude about my story would be pretty hypocritical.

I am one of those that don't believe you.

I prefer the term "Without Religion" to describe me. Just like people who believe in God I don't believe them either. That doesn't make religious people liars but the story they tell I don't believe.
    Clearly! :lol: But you also seem to be saying that you don't believe I saw a huge thing go right over my head.
    I saw the texture of the surface of that thing - I can describe exactly what it looked like and sounded like and how it moved and the route it took in detail. I'm not making up what I saw. I understand you not believing that what I saw was an alien craft, but I'm not sure I get how you aren't believing that I saw something.
    There is no way in gods great earth :wink: that something the size of a football field flew around the sky with no other witnesses (save the one you were with) reporting it.
    No news article, no other mention of this anywhere?

Have you told anyone else personally about this? and I mean personally not via message board or text.

A person making a post who is not known to hundreds of thousands of people on this forum claiming this flying object thing happened to them and not get questioned once is a little odd.

If I went out right now and told one of my friends your tale and that I believe it because everyone else on the thread believes it they would tell me to lay off the sauce.

If someone I knew started making claims about a football field sized object that once flew above their head I would question them, and that is to someone I know.

A person who I don't know claiming such things on a message board in absolute anonymity deserves even more scrutiny.

Me not believing that you saw this should not be so unbelievable to you. It is an extraordinary factual claim on your part.
    What do you mean have i told anyone personally? Like family and friends? Yes, of course (what are you suggesting with thst question?). All of my family and friends know about it. Most do not believe it was aliens either, but none of them think I'm lying about what I saw.

I don't think for a second that most people on these boards believe I saw an alien spaceship. But i think anyone who knows me here knows I am not just making up some story out of thin air.... Anyway, that's okay man, lol. It's not like I think you are under any obligation to believe a single word I say!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Yes, and they have visited Earth
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Look, I don't actually expect everyone or even anyone to believe me On the contrary. I expect most people not to believe me.

But i will mention that I do hope that PJfanwillneverleave1 is also an Atheist, or else your attitude about my story would be pretty hypocritical.

I prefer the term "Without Religion" to describe me. Just like people who believe in God I don't believe them either. That doesn't make religious people liars but the story they tell I don't believe.
    Clearly! :lol: But you also seem to be saying that you don't believe I saw a huge thing go right over my head.
    I saw the texture of the surface of that thing - I can describe exactly what it looked like and sounded like and how it moved and the route it took in detail. I'm not making up what I saw. I understand you not believing that what I saw was an alien craft, but I'm not sure I get how you aren't believing that I saw something.
    There is no way in gods great earth :wink: that something the size of a football field flew around the sky with no other witnesses (save the one you were with) reporting it.

Have you told anyone else personally about this? and I mean personally not via message board or text.

A person making a post who is not known to hundreds of thousands of people on this forum claiming this flying object thing happened to them and not get questioned once is a little odd.

If I went out right now and told one of my friends your tale and that I believe it because everyone else on the thread believes it they would tell me to lay off the sauce.

If someone I knew started making claims about a football field sized object that once flew above their head I would question them, and that is to someone I know.

A person who I don't know claiming such things on a message board in absolute anonymity deserves even more scrutiny.

Me not believing that you saw this should not be so unbelievable to you. It is an extraordinary factual claim on your part.
    What do you mean have i told anyone personally? Like family and friends? Yes, of course (what are you suggesting with thst question?). All of my family and friends know about it. Most do not believe it was aliens either, but none of them think I'm lying about what I saw.

I don't think for a second that most people on these boards believe I saw an alien spaceship. But i think anyone who knows me here knows I am not just making up some story out of thin air.... Anyway, that's okay man, lol. It's not like I think you are under any obligation to believe a single word I say!
    Am I the only person ever that does not believe your story?
    edited April 2015
    You're the first person ever who doesn't at least believe I saw something pretty weird.
    That's okay with me. :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

You're the first person ever who doesn't at least believe I saw something pretty weird.

I had the opposite problem once. I missed something everybody else saw and wondered if I was having a reverse hallucination.

brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

I had the opposite problem once. I missed something everybody else saw and wondered if I was having a reverse hallucination.

:rofl:
    No
    brianlux said:

rr165892 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

hahhaha the only challenge is trying to you guy to believe my way of spelling is the correct way LOL!!
    ......did I just give up a clue !

Godfather

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

brianlux said:

rr165892 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

hahhaha the only challenge is trying to you guy to believe my way of spelling is the correct way LOL!!

Godfather

I always knew you were one of those illegal aliens trying to pretend to be American this whole time. Nice try gf
    No
    badbrains said:

brianlux said:

rr165892 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

I always knew you were one of those illegal aliens trying to pretend to be American this whole time. Nice try gf
    to quote a famous mobster "I paid my taxes"

Godfather.

Yes

brianlux said:

rr165892 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

I like your spelling of "amung". It's like you're trying to sprout something.

My dumb joke! Throw tomatoes at me, LOL!

No
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

rr165892 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

no tomoato throwing....we need those for pasta LOL!!

Godfather.

Yes

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

rr165892 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

no tomoato throwing....we need those for pasta LOL!!

Godfather.

Buon appetito!

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,520
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

The only proof for all you people is if Alien knock your door someday or CNN's breaking news..you talk about military..in these days we living, ok, maybe..but 100 or 200 or 1000 years ago???..and none of you still answer my questions..

That is quite simply not true, not for all of us, anyway. I would be more inclined to believe something if I hear a first person account from someone, as pjsoul did. All of your "proof" or "evidence" is really nothing of the kind, so far. Saying the pyramids are proof to me is the same as a christian telling me the mere existence of the universe is proof of a god. Can I prove aliens didn't build them? Nope. But that doesn't mean they did. There are many mysteries of the world around us...all it proves is our inability to understand them.

And what questions of your are we not answering? All I see is someone making a lot of fantastical claims bit is unwilling to explain where this "knowledge" comes from. You claimed to know that some alien societies commit acts of war. Please explain to me how you came to this conclusion. And don't tell me that the proof is in videos on youtube.
    So, you believe what Pjsoul said, but the thousand of people who claims the same thing, you don't..ok..I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PROOFS..i am always say the same thing..we have no idea how our ancestors do all this great things..thats it..one thing is for sure..they have technology uknown for us..where did they get it??..from who??..and why we lost it??..
    what is the fantastial claims??..the Nuremberg fight at 1561??..the Battle of L.A.??..the Tehran UFO incident..the Greifswald Lights in Germany??..i made specific questions for specific events and i didn't get any specific answer..in the Phoenix case there was a thousands witness..they are all mad??..in the video i posted, is this Armstrong or not??..
    and i'm tottaly agree with you..we live in a mysterious planet..
    you have used the words proof and evidence interchangably several times in this thread. go back and check.

I believe pjsoul saw what she said she saw. I also explained why I give her story credence over the other accounts I've seen on the news and on websites, etc, as I would if someone I knew and respected offline told me the same story. I'm not going to continue to explain myself over and over again.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Yes

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

so you answered the poll with "yes, and they have visited earth", but you are vehemetly denying that someone who says they saw something, not even claiming that it was of alien origin, but that they just saw something, and experienced something, is 100% lying?

so how can you recocnile one belief with another?

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

so you answered the poll with "yes, and they have visited earth", but you are vehemetly denying that someone who says they saw something, not even claiming that it was of alien origin, but that they just saw something, and experienced something, is 100% lying?

Because I saw a green alien last week. It was scary. I was alone though because the other person I was with was passed out at the time.

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Honestly though I don't even remember voting when I first posted. But my answer is only yes. Not "they have visited"

And my definition of alien life also includes cellular level. So bacteria on another planet I believe exists.
    Yes

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Because I saw a green alien last week. It was scary. I was alone though because the other person I was with was passed out at the time.
    pjsoul's friend saw the same thing. not sure why you keep harping on this "blacked out" nonsense.

www.headstonesband.com

Yes

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Honestly though I don't even remember voting when I first posted. But my answer is only yes. Not "they have visited"

And my definition of alien life also includes cellular level. So bacteria on another planet I believe exists.
    well, yes, that is the technical definition of extraterrestrial life. and I would agree.

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjsoul's friend saw the same thing. not sure why you keep harping on this "blacked out" nonsense.

I am not harping it was an attempt at humour but in her account she states "It's kind of a long story because it involves kind of a quasi temporary blackout period for the witnesses, which I don't want to go into".

Yes

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I am not harping it was an attempt at humour but in her account she states "It's kind of a long story because it involves kind of a quasi temporary blackout period for the witnesses, which I don't want to go into".

I believe that meant the period after the fact where neither of them spoke about it or really remembered it. I could be wrong, though.

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I believe that meant the period after the fact where neither of them spoke about it or really remembered it. I could be wrong, though.

Try as I might.
    I just can't grasp what that part of her statement means.
    I don't want to guess or make assumptions and would rather that be explained by her.
    Yes

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Try as I might.
    I don't want to guess or make assumptions and would rather that be explained by her.
    just a hunch, but I don't know if she'll be clarifying anything further.

www.headstonesband.com

No
    if she said she saw something weird and believes she saw something weird then I'm sure she saw something weird...but only she and her friend know the truth so I say cool ! they saw something weird the size of a friggin football field that could of been anything from a alein space ship to a government test or some real good schrooms ! (just kidding PJ soul)

Godfather.

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Try as I might.
    I actually corrected myself and specifically said that I'd chosen the wrong words to explain that part, and went into further detail about what it was actually like. Not a blackout at all. If you've forgotten what I posted, maybe go back and read it all again instead of saying stuff that isn't applicable or true.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,089

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

The only proof for all you people is if Alien knock your door someday or CNN's breaking news..you talk about military..in these days we living, ok, maybe..but 100 or 200 or 1000 years ago???..and none of you still answer my questions..

That is quite simply not true, not for all of us, anyway. I would be more inclined to believe something if I hear a first person account from someone, as pjsoul did. All of your "proof" or "evidence" is really nothing of the kind, so far. Saying the pyramids are proof to me is the same as a christian telling me the mere existence of the universe is proof of a god. Can I prove aliens didn't build them? Nope. But that doesn't mean they did. There are many mysteries of the world around us...all it proves is our inability to understand them.

And what questions of your are we not answering? All I see is someone making a lot of fantastical claims bit is unwilling to explain where this "knowledge" comes from. You claimed to know that some alien societies commit acts of war. Please explain to me how you came to this conclusion. And don't tell me that the proof is in videos on youtube.
    So, you believe what Pjsoul said, but the thousand of people who claims the same thing, you don't..ok..I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PROOFS..i am always say the same thing..we have no idea how our ancestors do all this great things..thats it..one thing is for sure..they have technology uknown for us..where did they get it??..from who??..and why we lost it??..
    what is the fantastial claims??..the Nuremberg fight at 1561??..the Battle of L.A.??..the Tehran UFO incident..the Greifswald Lights in Germany??..i made specific questions for specific events and i didn't get any specific answer..in the Phoenix case there was a thousands witness..they are all mad??..in the video i posted, is this Armstrong or not??..
    you have used the words proof and evidence interchangably several times in this thread. go back and check.

I believe pjsoul saw what she said she saw. I also explained why I give her story credence over the other accounts I've seen on the news and on websites, etc, as I would if someone I knew and respected offline told me the same story. I'm not going to continue to explain myself over and over again.

i've used the word ''proofs'' only 2 times..on my first post when i said ''the proofs are out there''..and the second was, when i was talking about ancient civilizations..those cultures had hundrends of years distance and thousands of miles..and they all said the same story..for me that is proof..for me i say again..when someone in 14th century paint a portrait of a woman and in the corner paid a ''cloud'' with a man, this is also a proof for me..
    no answers yet..no one gonna say anything about the Armstrong video??

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chile-ufo-government-confirm-mysterious-5529498
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

i've used the word ''proofs'' only 2 times..on my first post when i said ''the proofs are out there''..and the second was, when i was talking about ancient civilizations..those cultures had hundrends of years distance and thousands of miles..and they all said the same story..for me that is proof..for me i say again..when someone in 14th century paint a portrait of a woman and in the corner paid a ''cloud'' with a man, this is also a proof for me..
    no answers yet..no one gonna say anything about the Armstrong video??

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chile-ufo-government-confirm-mysterious-5529498
    very confusing

"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PROOFS"
    "I've used the word proofs two times"
    "for me that is proof"
    "this also is proof for me"

a 14th century painting is proof to you?

to me that is ZERO.

watched the video once. hard to understand what it going on. I'll give it a second watch.

www.headstonesband.com