Yes, and they have visited Earth
    rgambs said:

badbrains said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

23scidoo said:
    That's not evidence, that's extreme conjecture. That is desperately wanting to make a slight curiosity into evidence for something you want to believe, just like most of the rest of the ancient alien "evidence".
    i never talk about evidence..i'm just propose things..curiosity is everything as you said..this thing is really unexplained and in purpose i post an ''official'' source about that..and also you said ''most of the rest of the ancient alien evidence"..so, some of those facts are weird ??
    There is some weird stuff, but weird doesn't mean unexplainable or evidence of aliens.
    Crop circles are a great example...definitely not alien, and yet weird enough that those who wish to believe see them as evidence. The pyramids are just great works of architecture, there is nothing about them beyond explanation.
    The Pheonix lights... Well that's a weird case right there, but there are reasonable explanations.
    And so on...
    Even today we don't know how they build them..i'm not say that alliens did, but for sure the Egyptians had some high tech which we don't know..and don't stand only on pyramids in Giza..there are hundrents around the world..here in my country we have 16 of them..the one in Argos, is older then Djoser pyramid,which is currently considered to be the oldest Egyptian pyramid..
    and where is all those reasonble explanations??
    And I believe the limestone they used came from like 30 miles away. How did they transport from 30 miles away. And I have a book somewhere that says there's the same 3 pyrimad structure on Mars.

Check out Robert Morning sky and his terra papers.
    There are no pyramids on Mars. If there were, we would have images of them.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,520
    Yes
    rgambs said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

23scidoo said:
    That's not evidence, that's extreme conjecture. That is desperately wanting to make a slight curiosity into evidence for something you want to believe, just like most of the rest of the ancient alien "evidence".
    i never talk about evidence..i'm just propose things..curiosity is everything as you said..this thing is really unexplained and in purpose i post an ''official'' source about that..and also you said ''most of the rest of the ancient alien evidence"..so, some of those facts are weird ??
    There is some weird stuff, but weird doesn't mean unexplainable or evidence of aliens.
    Crop circles are a great example...definitely not alien, and yet weird enough that those who wish to believe see them as evidence. The pyramids are just great works of architecture, there is nothing about them beyond explanation.
    The Pheonix lights... Well that's a weird case right there, but there are reasonable explanations.
    And so on...
    Even today we don't know how they build them..i'm not say that alliens did, but for sure the Egyptians had some high tech which we don't know..and don't stand only on pyramids in Giza..there are hundrents around the world..here in my country we have 16 of them..the one in Argos, is older then Djoser pyramid,which is currently considered to be the oldest Egyptian pyramid..
    and where is all those reasonble explanations??
    That just isn't true. That's something you read in pro-alien literature only.
    Ramps and wheels are about as low-tech as it gets.
    really? I thought for sure I'd seen documentaries (with no mention of alien, just historically based program) that said they honestly do not know for sure how they did it.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

www.headstonesband.com

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited April 2015
    watched a show the other night about UFOs being seen & interacting with us during our stupid wars. UFOs were shot at & they fired back w/ intense light/maybe radiation making entire companies or whatever large groups of military men are called. UFOs blew ships out of the water. UFOs have risen from the sea, hovered just above the surface, lights going, things spinning all w/in a short very short distance of our navy vessels & other vessels/sailors around the world have witnessed such events

the civil war has reports of UFOs being seen
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No

The way I see it is that it's me and godfather vs the boards in this thread? Awesome.

HAHHA ! our team can't lose .......unless E.T phones home.

Godfather.

• 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,089
    chadwick said:

watched a show the other night about UFOs being seen & interacting with us during our stupid wars. UFOs were shot at & they fired back w/ intense light/maybe radiation making entire companies or whatever large groups of military men are called. UFOs blew ships out of the water. UFOs have risen from the sea, hovered just above the surface, lights going, things spinning all w/in a short very short distance of our navy vessels & other vessels/sailors around the world have witnessed such events

they love wars..some of them..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    No
    I saw several of them this morning at 7-11, they were drinking coffee and smoking cigeretts waiting for thier mothership, they did not speak and watched me as I piloted my own craft across the parking lot and onto the galactic highway.

Godfather.
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

chadwick said:

who loves wars? aliens?

www.headstonesband.com

23scidoo said:

chadwick said:

who loves wars? aliens?

of course..some of their kind..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Yes
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

chadwick said:

who loves wars? aliens?

:get_outta_here:

www.headstonesband.com

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243
    edited April 2015
    Just found this thread. Haven't been over in these parts much lately. Not gonna read through 17 pages so I'm sure everything I would say has been covered but to me there is no doubt they exist and have been here.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

Just found this thread. Haven't been over in these parts much lately. Not gonna read through 17 pages so I'm sure everything I would say has been covered but to me there is no doubt they exist and have been here.

Same here (some of us have a real reason to believe they've been here of course... for those who don't have such a reason, I fully appreciate why they'd think that's ridiculous. I would too).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

I saw several of them this morning at 7-11, they were drinking coffee and smoking cigeretts waiting for thier mothership, they did not speak and watched me as I piloted my own craft across the parking lot and onto the galactic highway.

Godfather.

Wh

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

chadwick said:

who loves wars? aliens?

Come on Hugh, you're better then that. So a guy has a certain view about something you don't agree with. This is so not like you. Me I'm an asshole and I act like an asshole to people, you normally don't, so don't start.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    badbrains said:

Godfather.

Wh

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

chadwick said:

who loves wars? aliens?

Come on Hugh, you're better then that. So a guy has a certain view about something you don't agree with. This is so not like you. Me I'm an asshole and I act like an asshole to people, you normally don't, so don't start.
    So you've cornered the market on assholery? I don't think so.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No
    ^^^^^^
    :rofl:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

^^^^^^

:glasses:
    No
    badbrains said:

Godfather.

Wh

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

chadwick said:

who loves wars? aliens?

no comody bang bang ?

Godfather.

No
    hedonist said:

^^^^^^

:glasses:
    I was way to busy to quote
    Yes
    badbrains said:

Godfather.

Wh

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

chadwick said:

who loves wars? aliens?

I don't think saying "get outta here" is being an asshole. I just can't take anyone seriously when they claim to know the warring habits of extra terrestrial species. that's not a belief. that is a very specific claim of knowledge, which I don't think is remotely possible.

www.headstonesband.com

Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

Same here (some of us have a real reason to believe they've been here of course... for those who don't have such a reason, I fully appreciate why they'd think that's ridiculous. I would too).
    ok, I'm open minded. if someone were to give me some details on why they believe/know aliens have been here, do tell. but to just come out with random factoids like 23 did, that just fuels the "cukoo" perspective.

are you saying you've seen a craft? if so, how do you know it's not of this earth?
    or are you saying you've had an interpersonal experience with an extraterrestrial being?

www.headstonesband.com

No

PJ_Soul said:

ok, I'm open minded. if someone were to give me some details on why they believe/know aliens have been here, do tell. but to just come out with random factoids like 23 did, that just fuels the "cukoo" perspective.

are you saying you've seen a craft? if so, how do you know it's not of this earth?
    or are you saying you've had an interpersonal experience with an extraterrestrial being?

I'd love to believe there is more out there. I just want to see some proof. In this day and age of camera phones, somebody should have been able to record something. That is why if there is something out there, I am 100% convinced they haven't been here. It's just too coincidental that everyone that has "seen something" in the past 5 years forgot their phone in the car.
    Yes

PJ_Soul said:

I'd love to believe there is more out there. I just want to see some proof. In this day and age of camera phones, somebody should have been able to record something. That is why if there is something out there, I am 100% convinced they haven't been here. It's just too coincidental that everyone that has "seen something" in the past 5 years forgot their phone in the car.
    we need to get a cop to chase down and beat one. guaranteed there will be video.

Next on ANN (Alien News Network): "Human cop beats one of our own for no other reason than the colour of his fourth arm"

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

if a saw you some hundrents of videos, you gonna say its fake..or any other explenation you like..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Yes
    23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

if a saw you some hundrents of videos, you gonna say its fake..or any other explenation you like..
    but videos of flying objects is, in my mind anyway, not proof of anything. that could be experimental military shit for all I know. if I see a BEING, then I'd be convinced.

I'm not saying they HAVEN'T been here, I'm just saying that if I saw real proof of alien life visiting earth, then yeah, I'd believe it.

www.headstonesband.com

No
    23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes, if you showed me a video of an unexplained light in the sky, I probably wouldn't give it much thought. Show me proof. Something real. You believing the pyramids are unexplained doesn't show proof of anything.
    edited April 2015

PJ_Soul said:

I have seen a craft.... I hate telling the story because people think I'm nuts (and I can't blame them - I don't think I'd believe it either if someone told me the same thing). It's kind of a long story because it involves kind of a quasi temporary blackout period for the witnesses, which I don't want to go into, but in a nutshell (pun intended), it was the size of a football field and only maybe 500 meters up, moving at about 15 miles an hour right over my head. And I wasn't alone. My friend was there too. I feel comfortable saying it wasn't of this Earth - humans can't do what that was yet. This was no light zipping through the sky. This was more like a close encounter.
    But no, I didn't see any actual alien beings.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I have seen a craft.... I hate telling the story because people think I'm nuts (and I can't blame them - I don't think I'd believe it either if someone told me the same thing). It's kind of a long story, which I don't want to go into, but in a nutshell (pun intended), it was the size of a football field and only maybe 500 meters up, moving at about 15 miles an hour right over my head. And I wasn't alone. My friend was there too. I feel comfortable saying it wasn't of this Earth - humans can't do what that was yet. This was no light zipping through the sky. This was more like a close encounter.
    I believe you. But just a question: how can you be 100% sure human technology isn't capable of doing what you saw?

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I have seen a craft.... I hate telling the story because people think I'm nuts (and I can't blame them - I don't think I'd believe it either if someone told me the same thing). It's kind of a long story, which I don't want to go into, but in a nutshell (pun intended), it was the size of a football field and only maybe 500 meters up, moving at about 15 miles an hour right over my head. And I wasn't alone. My friend was there too. I feel comfortable saying it wasn't of this Earth - humans can't do what that was yet. This was no light zipping through the sky. This was more like a close encounter.
    I believe you. But just a question: how can you be 100% sure human technology isn't capable of doing what you saw?

I dunno, I just am. I saw it, heard it (barely).... Plus, it passed over a residential area (just barely - it was on the edge of a watershed forest and came from the direction of the bay). If there was some super secret football field-sized aircraft that makes no noise and moves that slowly that close to the ground, it wouldn't be getting flown where it was. Plus, it wouldn't have caused the shared effect on our memory of the sighting (me and friend experienced the exact same thing).
    Yes
    shared effect on your memory? sorry, can you explain that? I'm not sure what that means.

www.headstonesband.com

edited April 2015

shared effect on your memory? sorry, can you explain that? I'm not sure what that means.

That's the long story part. I don't want to go into it again (I did post the whole story somewhere on these boards a long time ago, but can't remember where). But I really stated that wrong. It wasn't our memory really. It was more like a shared effect on our psychology with regard to the sighting. The end of the story is that 4 years later almost to the day (maybe to the exact day - we didn't really know, but it was the same month at least), we suddenly realized that we'd never spoken of the incident to anyone. Ever. Not even each other. Even though we were both fully aware that it had happened. When we realized that we were both shocked. It's like our emotions or reactions or whatever had been dulled to the point of indifferent acceptance. Even while it was happening. Then years later that bubble popped. It was fucked up (and probably the part that makes people most inclined not to believe the story and think I'm crazy).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on