Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    this has been some fun reading ! almost as good as FOXNEWS, carry on Train crew !

Godfather.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yes, and they have visited Earth

23scidoo said:

The only proof for all you people is if Alien knock your door someday or CNN's breaking news..you talk about military..in these days we living, ok, maybe..but 100 or 200 or 1000 years ago???..and none of you still answer my questions..

That is quite simply not true, not for all of us, anyway. I would be more inclined to believe something if I hear a first person account from someone, as pjsoul did. All of your "proof" or "evidence" is really nothing of the kind, so far. Saying the pyramids are proof to me is the same as a christian telling me the mere existence of the universe is proof of a god. Can I prove aliens didn't build them? Nope. But that doesn't mean they did. There are many mysteries of the world around us...all it proves is our inability to understand them.

And what questions of your are we not answering? All I see is someone making a lot of fantastical claims bit is unwilling to explain where this "knowledge" comes from. You claimed to know that some alien societies commit acts of war. Please explain to me how you came to this conclusion. And don't tell me that the proof is in videos on youtube.
    Hugh, I find it hard to believe that a first person account telling you a story that they saw something unexplainable would incline you to believe.

I just might as well tell you that I saw an alien last week, he was green and tall and scary. Oh and you are the first person I told. Do you believe me?

A first person account telling a story is in no way proof of anything.
    It is confusing that you demand proof before believing and on the same token say you are more inclined to believe a first person account of something.

I too demand proof for anything, especially someone saying they saw and alien, ufo, bigfoot etc.

Its called considering the source. Where did I say that a first person account is proof? All i said was I believe pjsoul when she said she saw a craft and had a strange experience. Nowhere did I say that I believe she saw aliens. To my recollection, she never made that claim either. Maybe she believes it was extraterrestrials, and that's fine. The jury is still out for me on what that was. I am not going to sit here and claim that she is lying, cause I dont believe that to be true.

I understand what considering the source is. From anyone reading these forums they don't know you or pjsoul from adam. So to say you believe what was told to you by this random person on the internet makes a party of two that profess to believe that a craft was seen and a strange experience happened.

I never said that aliens were seen in this story, I used that as my example. I saw a green alien last week, it was scary. Do you believe me? If you don't why not? It certainly can't be the source. I am just a random guy telling you I saw an alien. No different than a random person telling you they saw a strange craft and felt a strange experience.

I am not saying this person is a liar but I most certainly do not believe what they are saying is true.

I've known of PJs experience for some time.Her accounts have never waivered ,the details have never changed.Shes a straight forward chick.

I like to think I am a fine judge of character and PJsoul has always posted with integrity.
    Why wouldn't you believe her? She saw something ,That's for damn sure.
    hedonist said:

I understand what considering the source is. From anyone reading these forums they don't know you or pjsoul from adam. So to say you believe what was told to you by this random person on the internet makes a party of two that profess to believe that a craft was seen and a strange experience happened.

I never said that aliens were seen in this story, I used that as my example. I saw a green alien last week, it was scary. Do you believe me? If you don't why not? It certainly can't be the source. I am just a random guy telling you I saw an alien. No different than a random person telling you they saw a strange craft and felt a strange experience.

I am not saying this person is a liar but I most certainly do not believe what they are saying is true.

PJfan, I won't speak for anyone else, but as one who's forged friendships and more through this place, to consider the folks here random - it may be your view, and obviously that's fine; it's certainly valid and does apply at times - I think it overlooks, underrates? the connections made.

Even the ones I don't regularly "speak" with affect me in some pretty profound ways.

Maybe it's instinctive, but there are some here I just know are genuine and trustworthy.

(and if I may add...it fucking rocks)

Nicely done Hedo.
  • Yes, and they have visited Earth
    rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

The only proof for all you people is if Alien knock your door someday or CNN's breaking news..you talk about military..in these days we living, ok, maybe..but 100 or 200 or 1000 years ago???..and none of you still answer my questions..

That is quite simply not true, not for all of us, anyway. I would be more inclined to believe something if I hear a first person account from someone, as pjsoul did. All of your "proof" or "evidence" is really nothing of the kind, so far. Saying the pyramids are proof to me is the same as a christian telling me the mere existence of the universe is proof of a god. Can I prove aliens didn't build them? Nope. But that doesn't mean they did. There are many mysteries of the world around us...all it proves is our inability to understand them.

And what questions of your are we not answering? All I see is someone making a lot of fantastical claims bit is unwilling to explain where this "knowledge" comes from. You claimed to know that some alien societies commit acts of war. Please explain to me how you came to this conclusion. And don't tell me that the proof is in videos on youtube.
    Hugh, I find it hard to believe that a first person account telling you a story that they saw something unexplainable would incline you to believe.

I just might as well tell you that I saw an alien last week, he was green and tall and scary. Oh and you are the first person I told. Do you believe me?

It is confusing that you demand proof before believing and on the same token say you are more inclined to believe a first person account of something.

I too demand proof for anything, especially someone saying they saw and alien, ufo, bigfoot etc.

Its called considering the source. Where did I say that a first person account is proof? All i said was I believe pjsoul when she said she saw a craft and had a strange experience. Nowhere did I say that I believe she saw aliens. To my recollection, she never made that claim either. Maybe she believes it was extraterrestrials, and that's fine. The jury is still out for me on what that was. I am not going to sit here and claim that she is lying, cause I dont believe that to be true.

I've known of PJs experience for some time.Her accounts have never waivered ,the details have never changed.Shes a straight forward chick.

I like to think I am a fine judge of character and PJsoul has always posted with integrity.
    Saying you saw something over and over again does not make it so.
    I can say I saw a green alien last week and no one would believe me, why?

rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Not so To who?
    She isn't trying to convince anyone.Shes sharing an experience.
    You can choose who and what you want to believe but what she saw was real to her.

this has been some fun reading ! almost as good as FOXNEWS, carry on Train crew !

Godfather.

so your thinking The on air talent at Fox are Aliens? I never thought about that.But I plan to investigate.
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Not so To who?
    You can choose who and what you want to believe but what she saw was real to her.

Not so to everyone.
    There is no way in hell this person saw something as long as a football field 500feet up in the sky with the only other witness around blacked out during that time.

This is crazy that internet avatars are believing and forwarding this false story.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Not so To who?

Not so to everyone.
    There is no way in hell this person saw something as long as a football field 500feet up in the sky with the only other witness around blacked out during that time.

This is crazy that internet avatars are believing and forwarding this false story.
    It's not necessarily the same thing to believe someone's story and to respect a person enough to give it some credence and respect their integrity. I know lots of people who I respect and give credence who have stories I dont believe literally. People see and experience things that are anomalous all the time, personally, I don't tend tp believe in supernatural explanations but that doesn't mean I doubt someone's sincerity. The brain does some fuggedupshid and we are at it's mercy. Some people want to believe, some want to doubt, but there is a small middle ground and I think some of us Train passengers inhabit the middle way.
    Do you see the distinction I am trying to make?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    No
    nope. not even close.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Not so To who?

Not so to everyone.

It's not necessarily the same thing to believe someone's story and to respect a person enough to give it some credence and respect their integrity. I know lots of people who I respect and give credence who have stories I dont believe literally. People see and experience things that are anomalous all the time, personally, I don't tend tp believe in supernatural explanations but that doesn't mean I doubt someone's sincerity. The brain does some fuggedupshid and we are at it's mercy. Some people want to believe, some want to doubt, but there is a small middle ground and I think some of us Train passengers inhabit the middle way.
    No.

There is no middle ground in this story. There was no football field size object floating in the sky only seen by one person many years ago. Any credence given to this story does no favours to the mind that you say we are at it's mercy with.

This story is %100 false.
    Yes

rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Not so To who?

Not so to everyone.

No.

There is no middle ground in this story. There was no football field size object floating in the sky only seen by one person many years ago. Any credence given to this story does no favours to the mind that you say we are at it's mercy with.

100% false? Are you saying that PJSoul made up a baldfaced lie? Intentionally setting out to deceive? I think that's bullshit!
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Not so To who?

Not so to everyone.

No.

100% false? Are you saying that PJSoul made up a baldfaced lie? Intentionally setting out to deceive? I think that's bullshit!
    I stated before. I am not calling her a liar but I certainly do not believe her story to be true.
    Yes
    Perception is a fickle, tricky bitch... 100% false is going way too far
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited April 2015
    rgambs said:

100% is not going way to far.
    Not questioning and believing a story as absurd as this is going way too far.
    Your perception I feel is off on this 100%. There was no football field sized object floating in the sky 500ft above her head 22years ago that her and only her saw.
    Come on man
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No

rgambs said:

Your perception I feel is off on this 100%. There was no football field sized object floating in the sky 500ft above her head 22years ago that her and only her saw.
    Come on man
    For all you know, they were on LSD. That surely doesn't mean it didn't happen. I've been one of the strongest deniers of ETs in this thread. But how can I tell one person that they didn't see what they claimed to see?
    If they were on LSD than it is fair to assume that they hallucinated the image - not real.
    I too deny existence of UFOs until there is proof.
    Not one other person saw this football field sized object floating across the sky. If there were others that saw this then they have kept quiet about it this whole time?

Only one person in the world is claiming they saw this object on a message board on a thread about alien encounters. No one is questioning this story - why not?
    No
    My point is she may not have known exactly what she saw. But one thing is fact, you did not see what she saw.
    That is true, I did not see what she saw.
    Apparently no one else in the entire world that day did either.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,091

23scidoo said:

So, you believe what Pjsoul said, but the thousand of people who claims the same thing, you don't..ok..I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PROOFS..i am always say the same thing..we have no idea how our ancestors do all this great things..thats it..one thing is for sure..they have technology uknown for us..where did they get it??..from who??..and why we lost it??..
    what is the fantastial claims??..the Nuremberg fight at 1561??..the Battle of L.A.??..the Tehran UFO incident..the Greifswald Lights in Germany??..i made specific questions for specific events and i didn't get any specific answer..in the Phoenix case there was a thousands witness..they are all mad??..in the video i posted, is this Armstrong or not??..
    and i'm tottaly agree with you..we live in a mysterious planet..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited April 2015
    rr165892 said:

PjSoul,I thought you we're going to keep it a secret?

Not a secret (i posted the whole.story somewhere 2 years ago). I just wasn't going to post here about it because of the reaction I get from some people.... I changed my mind because there was some point I wanted to make. I might wish in hadn't now, lol.
    I notice Last-12-Exit disappeared as soon as I suggested maybe this thing affected our brains somehow. I wonder if that's because he wants to call me crazy or ridiculous but is resisting through silence? :lol:

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

rr165892 said:

Not a secret (i posted the whole.story somewhere 2 years ago). I just wasn't going to post here about it because of the reaction I get from some people.... I changed my mind because there was some point I wanted to make. I might wish in hadn't now, lol.
    I notice Last-12-Exit disappeared as soon as I suggested maybe this thing affected our brains somehow. I wonder if that's because he wants to call me crazy or ridiculous but is resisting through silence? :lol:

It was your experience. I could not argue/debate that. Pm sent.
    edited April 2015
    rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Thanks rr and everyone.

Look, I don't actually expect everyone or even anyone to believe me (those who do or at least think maybe I did or just feel like it tickles their imagination, i appreciate - they are the more openminded ones when it comes to this topic, or at least empathetic). On the contrary. I expect most people not to believe me. I'm not some weirdo flake who doesn't know how crazy a story like mine sounds. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I am not a delusional person, and i am not a liar or a story spinner. I am being completely truthful about what I and my friend saw (remember, there is another witness, and she did not blackout. She had the exact same experience as me).

I'm not sure if you're calling me a liar or a nutcase PJfanwillneverleave1. You claimed that you're not saying I'm a liar, but either that's a lie, or you think I'm insane and have hallucinations. Either way, there isn't anything I can do about it. All i can do is say what happened and let other people take it as they will. It's not easy, but I accept in this case that what I know to be true will not be believed by many people..... This is pretty interesting for me, a staunch Atheist, lol. Is this how religious people feel when considering Atheists?? I suspect maybe there is more smug righteousness in that case, but am not sure, lol. At any rate, as an Atheist, it makes me have a lot of understanding for where those who don't believe me are coming from (however, I have actually seen and heard what I'm talking about, as opposed to believers in God - Faith has no place in my story....).

But i will mention that I do hope that PJfanwillneverleave1 is also an Atheist, or else your attitude about my story would be pretty hypocritical.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited April 2015

rgambs said:

Come on man
    There was, actually. That me and my friend and who knows how many other people saw. I said I assume other people saw it. It simply wasn't in the news or anything.
    Really, you are calling me a liar, so please stop claiming that you aren't. Only person lying here is you.

PJ_Soul said:

rr165892 said:

Sorry, that was meant to be a joke Last!

That is true, I did not see what she saw.
    Apparently no one else in the entire world that day did either.

Seriously, you are really clinging to this idea that you totally made up.
    No
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rr165892 said:

Sorry, that was meant to be a joke Last!
    We're good! :wink:
    PJ_Soul said:

rr165892 said:

23scidoo said:

Look, I don't actually expect everyone or even anyone to believe me On the contrary. I expect most people not to believe me.

But i will mention that I do hope that PJfanwillneverleave1 is also an Atheist, or else your attitude about my story would be pretty hypocritical.
    I am one of those that don't believe you.

I prefer the term "Without Religion" to describe me. Just like people who believe in God I don't believe them either. That doesn't make religious people liars but the story they tell I don't believe.
    edited April 2015

PJ_Soul said:

Look, I don't actually expect everyone or even anyone to believe me On the contrary. I expect most people not to believe me.

I prefer the term "Without Religion" to describe me. Just like people who believe in God I don't believe them either. That doesn't make religious people liars but the story they tell I don't believe.
    Clearly! :lol: But you also seem to be saying that you don't believe I saw a huge thing go right over my head.
    I saw the texture of the surface of that thing - I can describe exactly what it looked like and sounded like and how it moved and the route it took in detail. I'm not making up what I saw. I understand you not believing that what I saw was an alien craft, but I'm not sure I get how you aren't believing that I saw something.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited April 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Clearly! :lol: But you also seem to be saying that you don't believe I saw a huge thing go right over my head.
    I saw the texture of the surface of that thing - I can describe exactly what it looked like and sounded like and how it moved and the route it took in detail. I'm not making up what I saw. I understand you not believing that what I saw was an alien craft, but I'm not sure I get how you aren't believing that I saw something.
    There is no way in gods great earth :wink: that something the size of a football field flew around the sky with no other witnesses (save the one you were with) reporting it.
    No news article, no other mention of this anywhere?

Have you told anyone else personally about this? and I mean personally not via message board or text.

A person making a post who is not known to hundreds of thousands of people on this forum claiming this flying object thing happened to them and not get questioned once is a little odd.

If I went out right now and told one of my friends your tale and that I believe it because everyone else on the thread believes it they would tell me to lay off the sauce.

If someone I knew started making claims about a football field sized object that once flew above their head I would question them, and that is to someone I know.

A person who I don't know claiming such things on a message board in absolute anonymity deserves even more scrutiny.

Me not believing that you saw this should not be so unbelievable to you. It is an extraordinary factual claim on your part.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Not that it means anything, but I believe pj soul and that's saying a lot from me, lol.