How do you feel about LEFTOVERS??

Comments

• Glad you see it my way, one day you may even be granted access to BC. Although my roots are in Sask....via my Grandpa

Yee ha, stick it in your grandma!
    whoa, whoa slow your roll big boy, that Grandma is a lady,,,,,,

a Grandma who loves pepperoni pizza!

I didn't say nothing about pizza.....just prairie boys.....say what you will about my mom, grandma's off limits.

spoken like a true.....nevermind
  • Glad you see it my way, one day you may even be granted access to BC. Although my roots are in Sask....via my Grandpa

I didn't say nothing about pizza.....just prairie boys.....say what you will about my mom, grandma's off limits.

oh no, you are finishing that comment.....
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

I can't gramma, I'm full, I don't want desert

I don't want to go all white girl on this situation, but I can't even.....

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

I mean seriously all we do is take one of you prairie boys, bring him to BC and show him the good life and this is the shit we get in return......there are no words.

I mean seriously all we do is take one of you prairie boys, bring him to BC and show him the good life and this is the shit we get in return......there are no words.

I respect my elders.

I respect my elders.

You better be referring to my Grandma bitch.....

I respect my elders.

Your Grandmas name is bitch?
    different
    but hey you can't control your name

I respect my elders.

Your Grandmas name is bitch?
    different
    but hey you can't control your name

Oh snap, motherfucker game on......

PS,,,your mom called she said that Last-12 was better than you.

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    How'd I get gagged into this one?
  • How'd I get gagged into this one?

I didn't think it was fair to throw the turtle under the bus considering what happened to him......

I must have dragged that turtle down with me
  • I must have dragged that turtle down with me

oh, so you admit to dragging the turtle down....the picture becomes clearer with every passing moment.....

No, I don't admit to shit. I was drunk, I didn't see a turtle. Fuck, where's jackie?!*!

lhv9xi-b78768005z.120110310161016000g2dtt7fe.1.jpg
  • No, I don't admit to shit. I was drunk, I didn't see a turtle. Fuck, where's jackie?!*!

lhv9xi-b78768005z.120110310161016000g2dtt7fe.1.jpg

NO, NO, the door has been opened....but it's all good, I got the #1 spot because the turtle bought it......you did me a favour.....

Good thing we are in the wrong thread. That's my first defense.
  • Good thing we are in the wrong thread. That's my first defense.

Ya cause no one will ever read this thread......you are so in the clear......good luck with that.....

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Not sure if this counts as a leftover, but.... today we found a long-forgotten, previously unopened bottle of lime juice with a best before date of December 15, 2012. It smelled okay so in it went to the stir fry (we were out of real limes or we would have used that).

I'm still alive. Yeah yeah yeah.

(can you beat that, imalive?)

oh come on, it's an acid plus you cooked it.....so safe, are you even trying??????

You're complaining because it's cooked? Of course it's cooked - it was stir fry. Stir fry, the operative word being "fry" (and stir. That's an operative word, too). You have to keep up with these nuances. I know someone said you were smart and all (although I think that someone was trying to hit on you at the time), but I'm just not seeing it today.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,893
    WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT LEFTOVERS UNTIL THE DEGENERATES HIJACKED YET ANOTHER THREAD.

"I'M the Captain, now"

FYI......I ate my Dec. 31 yogurt today.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    imalive wrote: »

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT LEFTOVERS UNTIL THE DEGENERATES HIJACKED YET ANOTHER THREAD.

"I'M the Captain, now"

Is that it for the expired yogurt, or are you storing up for another round?
    ELITIST FUK
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,893
    SD48277 wrote: »

"I'M the Captain, now"

I'll buy some more.....and let it go bad.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    SD48277 wrote: »

"I'M the Captain, now"

I'll buy some more.....and let it go bad.

I believe the phrase is: letting it age. :-&
    ELITIST FUK
  • imalive wrote: »

"I'M the Captain, now"

Maybe that is why your team lost......you let the bad yogurt juju out and it jinxed you.....

• ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I bought more pickles today. They were on sale!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • ldent42 wrote: »
    but you still have pickles in your fridge....that is a lot of pickles....

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited January 2015
    Not sure if this counts as a leftover, but.... today we found a long-forgotten, previously unopened bottle of lime juice with a best before date of December 15, 2012. It smelled okay so in it went to the stir fry (we were out of real limes or we would have used that).

oh come on, it's an acid plus you cooked it.....so safe, are you even trying??????

You're complaining because it's cooked? Of course it's cooked - it was stir fry. Stir fry, the operative word being "fry" (and stir. That's an operative word, too). You have to keep up with these nuances. I know someone said you were smart and all (although I think that someone was trying to hit on you at the time), but I'm just not seeing it today.

I was just saying if your going to challenge the consumer of way over expired yogurts you may have wanted a wee bit of a stronger stance, than a sealed acid that you then cooked for extra safety. See still smart :-D

I was just saying if your going to challenge the consumer of way over expired yogurts you may have wanted a wee bit of a stronger stance, than a sealed acid that you then cooked for extra safety. See still smart :-D

Oh, come on. We all know that yogurt is safe for weeks after expiry date because it is, yes, acidic (hey, your argument, not mine). Plus also full of good bacteria anyway, which will do mortal combat with the bad bacteria. According to a reputable source (i.e. google), as long as there is no mold evident it's safe, and apparently "if you do consume yogurt with this sour taste/smell or even yogurt with a bluish-tinge (indicating mold formation), the worst that will happen is a slight tummy-ache and perhaps some diarrhea, and these are self-limiting, and resolve harmlessly without any sequelae, usually within 12 to 24 hours". See, northerndragon, still not quite up to our standards today.

And imalive shouldn't feel we need to get all the details if, in fact, moldy yogurt is consumed.
  • Not sure if this counts as a leftover, but.... today we found a long-forgotten, previously unopened bottle of lime juice with a best before date of December 15, 2012. It smelled okay so in it went to the stir fry (we were out of real limes or we would have used that).

Oh, come on. We all know that yogurt is safe for weeks after expiry date because it is, yes, acidic (hey, your argument, not mine). Plus also full of good bacteria anyway, which will do mortal combat with the bad bacteria. According to a reputable source (i.e. google), as long as there is no mold evident it's safe, and apparently "if you do consume yogurt with this sour taste/smell or even yogurt with a bluish-tinge (indicating mold formation), the worst that will happen is a slight tummy-ache and perhaps some diarrhea, and these are self-limiting, and resolve harmlessly without any sequelae, usually within 12 to 24 hours". See, northerndragon, still not quite up to our standards today.

And imalive shouldn't feel we need to get all the details if, in fact, moldy yogurt is consumed.

Touche, m'lady.....I'm gonna blame it on the sleep deprivation and the hangover....although I did make you work for the win so not a total loss..

• ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    ldent42 wrote: »
    but you still have pickles in your fridge....that is a lot of pickles....

To be fair! They are three different sizes.
    New jar is kosher dill spears
    The one I was bugging out about yesterday is kosher dill sandwich slices
    The unopened jar that expired a couple months ago is bread and butter chips.

And I DID buy cold cuts & pretzels too. So. Justified!

I might go open that jar now actually

NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    edited January 2015

Touche, m'lady.....I'm gonna blame it on the sleep deprivation and the hangover....although I did make you work for the win so not a total loss..

I'm with you on the sleep deprivation bit but not the hangover. Was working (on call) yesterday 08:00 Saturday to 08:00 this morning, so no alcohol for me.

Had a great dinner of chicken smoked in our smoker, roast potatoes, sauted lemon carrots and fresh buns. Lots for ....leftovers tomorrow!
    Post edited by oftenreading on