How do you feel about LEFTOVERS??

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    imalive wrote: »
    deadendp wrote: »
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Absolutely love leftover meatloaf sandwiches. With plenty of Mayo, not Miracle Whip. Shit's disgusting. And save the ketchup for the hotdogs (oops, that's a different thread).

you are sooooooo fucked up (no offense!)

ketchup on meatloaf, mustard on hotdogs, both on burgers, mayo-type things on cold cuts. period. end of discussion.
    Says the man who will eat yogurt that basically has hair and teeth. If you'll eat that stuff, you should try a Mayo type product (whatever your choice is) on cold meatloaf just once. I promise that it won't kill you or give you food poisoning at all! ;-)

well.......mayo is what makes the whopper the whopper (and gives it 730 cal and 44g of fat)
    I will NOT order a Whopper. Such a stupid name and I kind of feel like I'm asking for someone to reach out and clock me one if I would order it. Besides, red meat isn't really my thing.

I have issues with stupidly named food. Remember when Wendy's went through the phase of calling things "Biggie" as a size? What ass was standing there one day and thought, "Hmmm, how many adults can I get to ask for a biggie drink? Do you think I can get them to do it with a straight face?" There are a ton of other foods, too.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendp wrote: »
    Absolutely love leftover meatloaf sandwiches. With plenty of Mayo, not Miracle Whip. Shit's disgusting. And save the ketchup for the hotdogs (oops, that's a different thread).

ketchup on meatloaf, mustard on hotdogs, both on burgers, mayo-type things on cold cuts. period. end of discussion.
    Says the man who will eat yogurt that basically has hair and teeth. If you'll eat that stuff, you should try a Mayo type product (whatever your choice is) on cold meatloaf just once. I promise that it won't kill you or give you food poisoning at all! ;-)

well.......mayo is what makes the whopper the whopper (and gives it 730 cal and 44g of fat)
    I will NOT order a Whopper. Such a stupid name and I kind of feel like I'm asking for someone to reach out and clock me one if I would order it. Besides, red meat isn't really my thing.

I have issues with stupidly named food. Remember when Wendy's went through the phase of calling things "Biggie" as a size? What ass was standing there one day and thought, "Hmmm, how many adults can I get to ask for a biggie drink? Do you think I can get them to do it with a straight face?" There are a ton of other foods, too.

I think the person who named the vegetable eggplant should not be in charge of naming things anymore.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

I think the person who named the vegetable eggplant should not be in charge of naming things anymore.

Apparently it is a berry, officially making it my least favourite berry of all time.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

:-D

I'm a fan of the Junior Whopper once in awhile (but for fuck's sake, while I have no beef - haha- with mayo in general, why must they always overdo it?).

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    extra mayo

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

have you had your fill of #eggplantfriday pics?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Hey I'mAlive I'm gonna throw out some leftovers cream of chicken rice soupy mush. They've been in the fridge about two weeks now and since I made it with a lot of milk I don't think it's safe anymore. Should I send it your way? :))
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • I have cottage cheese in my fridge, unopened, that expired before Xmas. I wonder what it looks and smells like?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Left overs are the BEST!!
    I have cottage cheese in my fridge, unopened, that expired before Xmas. I wonder what it looks and smells like?
    My guess is that if you do open it, your house will have the fragrance of nasty, curdled milk all day. :-&
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,893
    ldent42 wrote: »
    Hey I'mAlive I'm gonna throw out some leftovers cream of chicken rice soupy mush. They've been in the fridge about two weeks now and since I made it with a lot of milk I don't think it's safe anymore. Should I send it your way? :))

that would be bitchin!

when they ask at the post office if there's anything liquid or hazardous in your package....just lie. Thanks!
    I have cottage cheese in my fridge, unopened, that expired before Xmas. I wonder what it looks and smells like?
    My guess is that if you do open it, your house will have the fragrance of nasty, curdled milk all day. :-&

I must wholeheartedly disagree....I have the same in my fridge....it will be fine.

opened would be a different story.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    reheated bolognese is the best.

Depends who's cooking it I suppose.
    somebody want some leftover pizza? it's been sitting on the counter since Monday night...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY wrote: »
    somebody want some leftover pizza? it's been sitting on the counter since Monday night...

Wrap it up and send it to imalive...
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote: »

Good idea! I think there may be some yogurt in the fridge that's been there since thanksgiving.

- Christopher McCandless

Good idea! I think there may be some yogurt in the fridge that's been there since thanksgiving.

yes!!!!! send both....I'm salivating.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

It's your lucky day because the yogurt is in the extra big tub!
    Hope you like Fage plain.

- Christopher McCandless

It's your lucky day because the yogurt is in the extra big tub!
    Hope you like Fage plain.
    After that long, I can assure you that it is no longer "plain."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,523
    deadendp said:

I love A&W's name for chicken........Chubby Chicken.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Leftover vegetarian pizza just isn't that good compared to leftover pizza with meat. I feel quite unsatisfied right now.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Leftover vegetarian pizza just isn't that good compared to leftover pizza with meat. I feel quite unsatisfied right now.

I had to throw out leftover Hawaiian recently. After two days the pineapple dries out and is gross.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    I had soup in my fridge for a week I portioned it and tossed it in the freezer. Soup can be frozen right?.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ldent42 said:

I had soup in my fridge for a week I portioned it and tossed it in the freezer. Soup can be frozen right?.

Yes, soup can be frozen.
    ELITIST FUK
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I could use some right about now...I'm starving!!! and another hour til I get to go home and eat...lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

I could use some right about now...I'm starving!!! and another hour til I get to go home and eat...lol

Want some frozen soup?
    You guys talking about soup make me want to yell, "no soup for you!"

- Christopher McCandless
    I'm not a red meat kind of girl, but I love corned beef. I have a big corned beef brisket in the crock-pot right now with potatoes, carrots and cabbage and plan on enjoying leftovers all weekend. :)
    remember the Seinfeld about mr pederman's piece
    SD48277 said:

ldent42 said:

Yes, soup can be frozen.
    but why would you?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Cuz I made a big ass pot but then I got too sick to eat it.