How do you feel about LEFTOVERS??

Comments

• Bolonga lube is my new favorite saying =))

Am I still in jeopardy?
    What's that?
    I can't hear you, my ears are full of mayo.

I'm sorry Bolonga Lube what???????

To be frank, mayo is one of those love-it-or-hate-it things. The lovers know that, in its most authentic form, mayo's a pretty simple affair: raw egg yolks, oil, lemon juice or vinegar, and spices. Not much room for improvement.

Am I still in jeopardy?
    What's that?

To be frank, mayo is one of those love-it-or-hate-it things. The lovers know that, in its most authentic form, mayo's a pretty simple affair: raw egg yolks, oil, lemon juice or vinegar, and spices. Not much room for improvement.

See was that so hard to say.....you may retain your spot #34 in the line.....for now
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Am I still in jeopardy?
    What's that?

See was that so hard to say.....you may retain your spot #34 in the line.....for now

Awesome. I thought I was #35 all along.

Am I still in jeopardy?
    What's that?

Agreeing with me got you bumped a spot.....don't doubt the power of the elitist degenerate fucker, we are all powerful.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Am I still in jeopardy?
    What's that?

Agreeing with me got you bumped a spot.....don't doubt the power of the elitist degenerate fucker, we are all powerful.

What is it like being #36?
  • I wouldn't know, technically I'm # 1 in the regular GA line.....got the spot when some turtle kicked the bucket......ask BB, I hear he likes to hang at the back of the line.

• I wouldn't know I'm # 1 in the regular GA line.....got the spot when some turtle kicked the bucket

You were in line with animals?
    We can no longer associate.
  • I wouldn't know I'm # 1 in the regular GA line.....got the spot when some turtle kicked the bucket

Of course I was in line with animals, I'm in line with all you degenerate fuckers.....I didn't have a choice, I heard degenerate-palooza was the place to be......

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    What's the bologna lube used for? Be specific
  • Well you have bologna and it needs lube, so you smother it with lube and it slides right in,,,,,,

providing you have no gag reflex...

Of course I was in line with animals, I'm in line with all you degenerate fuckers.....I didn't have a choice, I heard degenerate-palooza was the place to be......

I like waffles and syrup.

As leftovers or just in general?????

As leftovers or just in general?????

As a response to your waffling.
  • Waffling about what, I do believe that I have been very straight forward and honest this evening, please elaborate.....

• Waffling about what, I do believe that I have been very straight forward and honest this evening, please elaborate.....

First of all you said mayo is better, second you said..Fuck I don't remember anymore.
    My elaboration is done. My thoughts are elsewhere.
    Gross

First of all you said mayo is better, second you said..Fuck I don't remember anymore.

Mayo is better, as an example it has never been referred to as bologna lube!

Way to flake out, man can you tell you're from Saskatchewan

Who said we refer to it as bologna lube?

That link you posted comparing the two, where do you think I got that phrase from....jeez we have better shit to spend our time on out here in BC than coming up with inane names for miracle whip.

That link you posted comparing the two, where do you think I got that phrase from....jeez we have better shit to spend our time on out here in BC than coming up with inane names for miracle whip.

We from Saskatchewan are slow on the uptake but quick on the draw.
  • oh jeez are we back to ,,,,,,Two jerks and a squirt

I really thought we left this behind in the this place is dead thread....

You eat in this one?
    CPSBCbl.gif
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2015
    oh jeez are we back to ,,,,,,Two jerks and a squirt

I really thought we left this behind in the this place is dead thread....

All is well your #1.

My edit - On the GA List
  • You were right before your edit.....I'm just #1!!!!!!!!

• You were right before your edit.....I'm just #1!!!!!!!!

true, so very true
  • Glad you see it my way, one day you may even be granted access to BC. Although my roots are in Sask....via my Grandpa

• Glad you see it my way, one day you may even be granted access to BC. Although my roots are in Sask....via my Grandpa

Yee ha, stick it in your grandma!

whoa, whoa slow your roll big boy, that Grandma is a lady,,,,,,

a Grandma who loves pepperoni pizza!

a Grandma who loves pepperoni pizza!

I didn't say nothing about pizza.....just prairie boys.....say what you will about my mom, grandma's off limits.