Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i settled for a membership renewal instead

*sad tromboner*
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    At least you'll get a new shirt! :D
    *louder sadder tromboner*
    *snigger* You said boner... *snigger*
    how childish

titmouse
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bazzer wrote:
    At least you'll get a new shirt! :D

The sizes are so weird too...
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    aus_suz wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    *snigger* You said boner... *snigger*

The sizes are so weird too...

yeah, boners do come in different sizes.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    well as i have no intention of wearing the tshirt... eh.
    why have i never seen a photo of eddie and chan together? they've recorded like.. 3 songs together. for fucks sake! someone crack out a camera! or are they the same person!?
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    So who on here bought Chris Cornell tickets??
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

I have reason to believe that I have a 3rd row ticket. Though I dunno if that's the case.

*air humps*
    doompony wrote:
    I have reason to believe that I have a 3rd row ticket. Though I dunno if that's the case.

*air humps*

Well I'm happy for you girl. You deserve a break...
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

would it be too much to ask for a surprise ed appearance so they can do hunger strike?
  • topaztopaz Posts: 301
    doompony wrote:
    would it be too much to ask for a surprise ed appearance so they can do hunger strike?

Nope! Not too much to ask at all....

I"m goin hungryyyyyyyyyy yeeeeeaaaaa-a-a
    doompony wrote:

Haha... I was thinking that too especially just after watching a YouTube video of Chris sing Hungerstrike solo .. :? Maybe you could volunteer? ;)

Oooh and did I tell you that the Brisbane venue has a pre-sale going at the moment and I scored two tickets to 6th row. Goodbye fan club pre-sale 21st row tickets!! :D

they really cocked up the cornell ticket presales huh? first passwords not emailed to everyone, then the wrong passwords being used, the auckland agency claiming there were no premium tickets, the regular seats being better than the premium seats.. etc

i think we've earned ed.
    doompony wrote:
    they really cocked up the cornell ticket presales huh? first passwords not emailed to everyone, then the wrong passwords being used, the auckland agency claiming there were no premium tickets, the regular seats being better than the premium seats.. etc

i think we've earned ed.

So I've paid $87.10 per ticket for 6th row at QPAC Brisbane while some guy paid $203 per ticket for 4th row and is going on his own because he can't afford a ticket for his wife. He's getting some food and drinks and a signed poster thrown in but ... :? :)

• HailHailOZHailHailOZ Posts: 350
    doompony wrote:

i think we've earned ed.

I just can"t get my head around this pre-sale madness at all. Bring back a free for all ON Sale Date where you buy tickets and they are real and forever.
    one of ashlee's friends bought 2 premium tickets in wellington. i bought one regular. my seat is closer.

THAT SAID, mine might actually be over to the side and hers centred more.. so we'll see. i'll reserve my judgement of total cockupville until the night.

THAT THAT SAID, he's playing at one of the venues that Sus and I scoped out for Eddie :(

5194010722_a1b5ca754d_z.jpg

*rock salute*

never seen a bad show at this place so.. fuck yeah.
    doompony wrote:

i think we've earned ed.
    It worked out OK for me too. They ended up sending out an email to people that bought tickets giving the option of upgrading to the VIP package, so I managed to kill three birds with one stone. I was able to upgrade one of my original tickets to VIP package (hence giving me the poster/preshow I so desperately wanted ;) (1)) which meant I could also move my friend's 16th row seat to next to my wife and I (2) and they let me refund the other two 16th row tickets (3)! So it all worked out perfectly!
    E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:

i think we've earned ed.

So I've paid $87.10 per ticket for 6th row at QPAC Brisbane while some guy paid $203 per ticket for 4th row and is going on his own because he can't afford a ticket for his wife. He's getting some food and drinks and a signed poster thrown in but ... :? :)
    Yeah, I don't think the VIP packages are really worth it. I wouldn't have bought 3 packages for all of us, but since we were all able to sit together and I only had to get one between us then that's OK. I really just want the poster, and I doubt it will be available at the show. They had the same deal for Gorillaz and STP and there were no posters on sale there.
  • doompony wrote:
    one of ashlee's friends bought 2 premium tickets in wellington. i bought one regular. my seat is closer.

THAT SAID, mine might actually be over to the side and hers centred more.. so we'll see. i'll reserve my judgement of total cockupville until the night.

THAT THAT SAID, he's playing at one of the venues that Sus and I scoped out for Eddie :(

5194010722_a1b5ca754d_z.jpg

*rock salute*

never seen a bad show at this place so.. fuck yeah.

That whole day was a total fiasco! It was so stressful. Glad the Edge rung us and sorted it though, we now have row 2 instead of row 10!!!
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    Holy hell.. second shows are being announced for Cornell. Tickets are selling like crazy in the public sales right now.

Oh and I have two spare tickets to his Brisbane show on October 15 if anyone is interested (Row N). :)

That whole day was a total fiasco! It was so stressful. Glad the Edge rung us and sorted it though, we now have row 2 instead of row 10!!!
    And now? ;)
  • bazzer wrote:
    And now? ;)

FRONT ROW SECOND SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    My row 6 Cornell tickets arrived in the mail yesterday and someone is buying my row 21 tickets from me. Four months until the show. 8-)

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:
    My row 6 Cornell tickets arrived in the mail yesterday and someone is buying my row 21 tickets from me. Four months until the show. 8-)

i'll give you $50 for the pair.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    E.K wrote:

i'll give you $50 for the pair.
    E.K wrote:
    and someone is buying my row 21 tickets from me. 8-)

:thumbup: My WOTR DVD arrived today from Amazon. You were right. :)

quote from the paper about prince william and kate not coming to nz for the world cup this year because they didn't want to be seen to have an influence over the election in november. because they're not coming to nz they canceled their australian visit too...

""You can't really go to Australia without going to New Zealand so it's all been put on hold," the source said."
    doompony wrote:
    quote from the paper about prince william and kate not coming to nz for the world cup this year because they didn't want to be seen to have an influence over the election in november. because they're not coming to nz they canceled their australian visit too...

""You can't really go to Australia without going to New Zealand so it's all been put on hold," the source said."
    :lol: