Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I think doompony should do Newcastle if she comes over.....that's where all the Aussies will be....all the people she knows! Newcastle will ROCK!!!

And zenith, what you said is perfect....very fucking lovely indeed.

Hey doompony! Your mystery grab bag just arrived at my house. You have a red bag, I have a black one - lots of cool goodies in mine. Do you want me to open up yours and tell you, or just post it? Seattle>UK>NZ .... we are eco warriors!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Byron Bluesfest second announcement was yesterday. Looking good.

No Eddie on there but two of his besties are playing .. Ben Harper and Tim Robbins. Hmmm.

http://www.bluesfest.com.au
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    I’d buy some of doompony's artowrk - it looks great
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I think doompony should do Newcastle if she comes over.....that's where all the Aussies will be....all the people she knows! Newcastle will ROCK!!!

Yes! Let's get her over here for the Newcastle show!
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Just one other thing....she doesn't like to fly :(
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
    E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Just one other thing....she doesn't like to fly :(

There are pills you can take for that

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    nice thought guys but it's not like i'm poor and homeless. my priorities just happen to be elsewhere right now and paying to go to australia to see a concert isn't the right decision for me. i'm sure there are plenty of people who genuinely can't afford tickets who are already in australia who would be happy for a helping hand.
    doompony wrote:
    nice thought guys but it's not like i'm poor and homeless. my priorities just happen to be elsewhere right now and paying to go to australia to see a concert isn't the right decision for me. i'm sure there are plenty of people who genuinely can't afford tickets who are already in australia who would be happy for a helping hand.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=144814

• ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    I will be trying through the general sale as I missed out for the 10C ev tickets. Anyone with spares more then welcome to msg me. I'm after 2 tickets to the thursday.
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Australian and NZ rumours going around.........
    Rumours suck.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Accomodation for Melb is looking sparce...anyone booked for Melb yet?
    I was looking at St Kilda and the CBD not much left for those days...
  • TrudstarTrudstar Posts: 111
    Yeah it's the same weekend as the Grand Prix, I could only get accommodation at a backpackers hotel. It's in St Kilda about a 5 min walk to The Palais.
    1995 Melbourne, 1998 Melbourne, 2003 Melbourne, 2006 Melbourne, 2009 Melbourne.
    Trudstar wrote:
    Yeah it's the same weekend as the Grand Prix, I could only get accommodation at a backpackers hotel. It's in St Kilda about a 5 min walk to The Palais.

Is that the Base?
    Where in Vic do u live?
    I found some before but its probably dodgy walking there at night..dunno what to do..
  • TrudstarTrudstar Posts: 111
    aus_suz wrote:
    Trudstar wrote:

Is that the Base?
    Where in Vic do u live?
    I found some before but its probably dodgy walking there at night..dunno what to do..

It's called Hotel Barkley $150 a night, don't know what its like it looks nice from the picture but who knows. It's also call The Beach House I think that is the backpackers part. I live in Shepparton.
    1995 Melbourne, 1998 Melbourne, 2003 Melbourne, 2006 Melbourne, 2009 Melbourne.
  • PKNZPKNZ Posts: 76
    Disappointed Eddie's not returning to NZ.

He said he'd stay here for 11 years...
  • PKNZ wrote:

Shame isnt it!

New member are you?
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    PKNZ wrote:

Shame isnt it!

New member are you?

Yes :oops:

I spent many hours reading over these boards over the last year, really enjoyed Doompony's comics and the banner at Auckland was immense!

Decided I should probably join in :P
  • PKNZ wrote:

I spent many hours reading over these boards over the last year, really enjoyed Doompony's comics and the banner at Auckland was immense!

Haha thats what I did for a year until I joined last month. I've been reading these boards since the Auckland concert. What a amazing night that was!! Incredible!

Oh by the way, welcome to the board!!!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    PKNZ wrote:
    PKNZ wrote:

Shame isnt it!

New member are you?

a hoy hoy
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    PKNZ wrote:
    PKNZ wrote:

Shame isnt it!

New member are you?

just hijacking your post to point a little something out to a little miss ....

;)

and big welcome aboard ....
    impatience is a gift ........
    Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah I was digging around the forum prior to the Pearl Jam concert last year, (my first Pearl Jam concert). Really loved it.

Was a nice finish to the year as I had my univeristy final year project presentation a couple of days before the concert.

Doompony your comics and Teddy and banner and post concert thoughts and scream before Black... very awesome!
    Hey Doompony there are cheap jetstar flights for $139 auckland to Melb ..
    it's not just the cost of flights that puts this out of reach. it's the cost of every little thing else plus flights.
    PKNZ wrote:

Doompony your comics and Teddy and banner and post concert thoughts and scream before Black... very awesome!

• doompony wrote:
    PKNZ wrote:

haha i think of you everytime I listen to the bootleg and hear your high pitched scream

a friend at work who also went to the show has pointed out there's a second, not quite as shrieky high pitched squeal JUST after mine and together it sounds like a really happy donkey
  • doompony wrote:
    a friend at work who also went to the show has pointed out there's a second, not quite as shrieky high pitched squeal JUST after mine and together it sounds like a really happy donkey

now when I listen to it all i will think of is a happy donkey :lol:

it's not far from the truth i guess.. i AM an ass.
  • Eddie, please come here so we have something to talk about other than donkeys :lol:

even though donkeys are awesome. i took ziggy to see a couple of donkeys when she was here.