Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    really? NZ has donkey shows!?!?

fuck i thought that shit was only in mexico. i'm booking a trip to NZ.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    So Tim Robbins (another one of Eddie's mates) is playing at Byron Bluesfest next year. Hmmmm.

(sorry for mentioning his name Doompony)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    who, tim robbins?

apparently ol' ben harper is heading over here around that time.

you hear that edward? BEN IS COMING OVER.
    doompony wrote:
    who, tim robbins?

apparently ol' ben harper is heading over here around that time.

you hear that edward? BEN IS COMING OVER.

Yup .. they're both playing at Byron Bluesfest next April (Ben and Tim, that is).
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• doompony wrote:
    even though donkeys are awesome. i took ziggy to see a couple of donkeys when she was here.

Oh yeah! saw an AWESOME donkey when me and my family went on holiday to Rotorua. It was at one of those wildlife parks. Donkeys are very cool.
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    Pearl Jam is currently featuring on MAX Music Channel 8-)

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    doompony wrote:
    even though donkeys are awesome. i took ziggy to see a couple of donkeys when she was here.

Oh yeah! saw an AWESOME donkey when me and my family went on holiday to Rotorua. It was at one of those wildlife parks. Donkeys are very cool.
    The one at Brooklands zoo in New Plymouth looks sad. They all look sad really, like Eeyore.
    OMG ... Stone Temple Pilots are playing in New Zealand !!!!

Ooops.. sorry. Newcastle. :P

STP are playing here. In Auckland. Even THEY are coming.

But, still... while you lot are seeing Ed I'll be seeing... ..

Lionel Richie.

SIGH. I'm going cuz mum's making me go with her. I don't mind so long as he doesn't play any new shit. "PLAY EASY!.. BUT DO IT LIKE MIKE PATTON!"
    doompony wrote:

Lionel Richie.

SIGH. I'm going cuz mum's making me go with her. I don't mind so long as he doesn't play any new shit. "PLAY EASY!.. BUT DO IT LIKE MIKE PATTON!"

Oh .. are they? Wow. :shock: :lol:

Lionel Richie is cool. All night looo-onnng... oh yeah... all night lo-ong.

I'll go with your mum if you don't want to go. ;)

But of course Eddie comes first.

doompony wrote:

Lionel Richie.

You're lucky. I saw he was playing (with Guy Sebastion to boot!) but when? Oh, of course, I'd be in Sydney for that other concert! Darn it!
    2011 is going to be a big year tour wise.

oh fuck me, i have to sit through guy sebastian???? kill me.
    maybe i'll convince mum to skip the support act... ....
    doompony wrote:
    Old people don't go see the supports, do they?
    bazzer wrote:
    doompony wrote:

No they don't. I purposely got to the U2 Brisbane show late last week so I would miss support act Jay-Z. I'm too old for that hip-hop / rap crap.

Now where's my cane?? ;)

E.K wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    doompony wrote:

No they don't. I purposely got to the U2 Brisbane show late last week so I would miss support act Jay-Z. I'm too old for that hip-hop / rap crap.

Now where's my cane?? ;)
    You're more into hip ops, I guess.
    bazzer wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

Now where's my cane?? ;)
    You're more into hip ops, I guess.

:lol:

Very quiet in here lately.

:?

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:

Shhh, you are ruining the peaceful atmosphere.

Just for shits and giggles there is about to be another massive storm in brisso, like 3rd or 4th day in a row.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    E.K wrote:

Shhh, you are ruining the peaceful atmosphere.

Just for shits and giggles there is about to be another massive storm in brisso, like 3rd or 4th day in a row.

Geezus .. whatever happened to Sunny Queensland? We had a storm two days ago here but apart from that it's just been humid and raining a bit.

it's sunny here :D

but it is supposed to rain like a bitch tomorrow so.. I BLAME QUEENSLAND
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    It's been crappy weather down in Melbourne too. Where's summer?
    There are still tickets available for EV's Canberra show.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... CRT2011679

:)

Off on holidays tomorrow for 10 days. Have a great Christmas everybody.

• aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    E.K wrote:

Merry Christmas EK have a nice one....I hope the doggies travelled well.. :)
  • Merry Christmas everyone!!! I'm so glad that my little sister is ok for Christmas. She had a awful accident earlier this week and we are so lucky that she is still with us. SO that gives me a very good reason to have a happy christmas!! :D
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    If it makes you feel any better, West Aust is flooding too.

How the heck is ED gunna cirumnavigate his Solo tour around Oz AND to go Surfing and find a helicopter to do my 40TH??

Your all so selfish ......... ;)
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Merry Christmas everyone!!! I'm so glad that my little sister is ok for Christmas. She had a awful accident earlier this week and we are so lucky that she is still with us. SO that gives me a very good reason to have a happy christmas!! :D

Wishing u your sister and family a very Merry Christmas :)
    aus_suz wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Merry Christmas EK have a nice one....I hope the doggies travelled well.. :)

We're baaaa-aack. The doggies loved it and so did we. We ended up staying 3 days longer than we were supposed to and got to watch the Sydney NYE fireworks close-up from a friend's balcony. :)

Time for bed!