Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• aw man. I'm happy for you guys but

for me and my fellow kiwis
    I'm GUTTED

It totally sucks that he cant just nip over for ONE SHOW in NZ!
    We missed out for 11.5 years!!!

:cry: :(
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    aw man. I'm happy for you guys but

I'm GUTTED

I guess it's up to the Tour Promoter?
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• E.K wrote:

I'm GUTTED

Yeah probably. We dont seem to be getting many concerts at the moment, not sure why, lots of bands going to australia and not coming here

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    E.K wrote:

I'm GUTTED

Yeah, Chugg is a tosser, but costs on including NZ and Perth make this expensive, and all other shows would go up as a result
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    michael chugg wouldn't give a rats ass if nz as a whole sunk into the ocean. remember tour tv? remember how it finished before the nz shows so we saw nothing past brisbane?
  • doompony wrote:
    michael chugg wouldn't give a rats ass if nz as a whole sunk into the ocean. remember tour tv? remember how it finished before the nz shows so we saw nothing past brisbane?

Ohh thats right I thought it was weird how there was nothing about the NZ shows on tour Tv

E.K wrote:

I'm GUTTED

Yeah, Chugg is a tosser, but costs on including NZ and Perth make this expensive, and all other shows would go up as a result

I recommend people join his Facebook page and bombard it with comments about the lack of Perth and NZ shows. It's worth a try. Link below.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/chuggentertainment
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

doompony wrote:

Ohh thats right I thought it was weird how there was nothing about the NZ shows on tour Tv

that's because as far as he's concerned the end of the tour was in brisbane.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:
    doompony wrote:

that's because as far as he's concerned the end of the tour was in brisbane.

My tour felt like it was just beginning at that stage.

Fuck you guys must feel like crap right now. All the Aussies are happy....and you're miserable.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    yep. feeling pretty crappy indeed. had a little cry before even.

that's why i'm not going to hang out on the board while you guys are getting hyped. it'll just make me wanna slit my wrists.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:

that's why i'm not going to hang out on the board while you guys are getting hyped. it'll just make me wanna slit my wrists.

Ohhh babe!!! :( :( :(

This is fucked. :|
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

My tour felt like it was just beginning at that stage.

Fuck you guys must feel like crap right now. All the Aussies are happy....and you're miserable.

Yeah crap sums it up

Iv cried, stomped round the house, whined on twitter & facebook, thrashed my guitar and im still mad.

Got tickets to U2 in Brisbane next Wednesday night and am watching one of their live 360 tour shows on MAX Music at the moment.

Holy shit ... the size of the crowd and the lighting. I've never been to anything like that. Should be an interesting night. :o

• pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    doompony wrote:

Really feel for you. A shame he can't go on to NZ, it's so close. Looks like Perth are missing out too, strange....
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    doompony wrote:

well tour tv was a load of chugg crap, with or without NZ
    the only good thing was the generators :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

well tour tv was a load of chugg crap, with or without NZ
    the only good thing was the generators :lol:

And don't forget the set of stair that look similar to th stairs the and will use to get on stage.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    You think shows in Perth and NZ would make a loss and the currently announced shows would have to subsidise them? That doesn't make much sense.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    As much as I realise I'm lucky to have the option, I almost wish I didn't have to decide about coming to Australia. How many shows do I come to? Which city(s)? What is too excessive, given I'm going back in May for another gig? So many decisions that would have been avoided if he'd just come and played Auckland and Wellington!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

On a score out from 1 to 10, how silly will you feel if this is proved untrue?

I so hope you are right. My credit card sure as fuck doesn't but I do

I won't need to feel silly.

Top marks to Ziggystar for being right on the money! Shame to all those ppl who doubted her! Shame!! :oops: hehe :lol:
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Relax everybody...take a deep breath and plan your March.
    What were we waiting for? :D
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    bazzer wrote:
    You think shows in Perth and NZ would make a loss and the currently announced shows would have to subsidise them? That doesn't make much sense.

The people of Down Under ( including NZ and other crazy Neighbours) know this and are quite happy to have it billed on thier Tickets. :D
    Just saying :wave:
  • Jo wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

The people of Down Under ( including NZ and other crazy Neighbours) know this and are quite happy to have it billed on thier Tickets. :D
    Just saying :wave:

Oh yeah! I would have paid anything for a ticket to see Eddie!

I got tickets for Brisbane 1 and Newcastle! Yaaaay!

• Well I totally forgot about daylight saving so I missed out on tix to Brisbane :(
    Well I totally forgot about daylight saving so I missed out on tix to Brisbane :(

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get some through http://www.qtix.com.au next week then.

• E.K wrote:
    Well I totally forgot about daylight saving so I missed out on tix to Brisbane :(

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get some through http://www.qtix.com.au next week then.

Thanks E.K. Yeah I have registered with Qtix and have already contacted them as its not on their website yet. They said they will put it up when they have all the information, which is weird considering Ticketmaster has all the info on their website.

I so have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that I can get them thru qtix cos I am hoping to take my Dad for his 70th Bday! :angel:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    No tix for me yet although hopefully one for Canberra lining up....
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • E.K wrote:

I'm GUTTED

It's Ed and a guitar.
    I know it's not as simple as i'm making it sound, but if Ed wanted to do New Zealand, Ed could easily do NZ. Same with Perth.
    E.K wrote:

Thanks E.K. Yeah I have registered with Qtix and have already contacted them as its not on their website yet. They said they will put it up when they have all the information, which is weird considering Ticketmaster has all the info on their website.

I so have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that I can get them thru qtix cos I am hoping to take my Dad for his 70th Bday! :angel:

Oh that's nice of you to take your Dad. I met a couple in their 60s at Pearl Jam last year.. they were with their grandson.

sigh