Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• i'm wearing my Pearl Jam shirt that I got at the concert. For the anniversary
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    best part about that dvd is ed's dirty dancing.

*slaps zig's ass*

hahaha How many times did I do that dance at your place?! :lol:

NOT ENOUGH! NOW DANCE!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    happy other anniversary! in particular to sus, dunc and lindy. and pete of course but he's not here. this time a year ago i was parked outside the rydges with lindy in the front seat, dunc and pete outside the car... watching a cop nervously as we waited for sus to do SOMETHING inside the hotel. what was she doing? no one knows...

hehe :?

guitly!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    happy other anniversary! in particular to sus, dunc and lindy. and pete of course but he's not here. this time a year ago i was parked outside the rydges with lindy in the front seat, dunc and pete outside the car... watching a cop nervously as we waited for sus to do SOMETHING inside the hotel. what was she doing? no one knows...

hehe :?

guitly!

haha I can't even remember, to be honest. I was just up there getting dressed I think.....and probably rolling joints for the concert! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    i spelled guilty wrong.

i have failed you.

this time last year we were watching ben harper. maybe even ben harper and eddie.
  • doompony wrote:

this time last year we were watching ben harper. maybe even ben harper and eddie.

Ben and Eddie, at that point I was crying. Just the emotion of seeing Ed overwhelmed me

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    this time last year we were watching pearl jam
    this time last week i was drinking with ziggy
    this time right now i am watching community
  • topaztopaz Posts: 301
    Eerily enough, I went back to Mt Smart yesterday night (also called last night) to see U2 play. It was odd thinking about how it was pretty much exactly a year ago I went to see PJ

We rocked that stadium out in 2009 for Pearl Jam!

I'll never forget them playing Faithful

And once again I apologise to the security guard (and various concerned party goers) who did not know what to do with the emo crying pregnant lady when they did play the opening bars of Fatihful :) darn friends going in to mosh and leaving me at that most particular time!

Ah good times aye? U2 were pretty amazing also, but, of course, different kettle of fish. Their stage show was a bit mind blowing! To say the least! Excellent sound quality. And THE best mexican waves I've ever seen :D Made me think of those double billed shows - PJ + U2 :shock: would be pretty awesome indeed

although PJ + "insert name here" = fuckin rad 8-)

happy anniversary auckland '09ers
  • topaztopaz Posts: 301
    gotta do something about my new found smilie addiction

it's getting worse man

dammit I'm gonna submit this one with NO smilies!!!!

8)
  • thinking about this time last year makes me want to go to another concert.

Like, anything good. MY life is music, I just LOVE going to concerts, its the ultimate buzz, I hate not having one to look forward too, like right now. I need one to go to in the next few months, like... eddie.. solo.. please ed

Yeah cause concerts are like a drug to me, and the buzz lasts quite a while but when I went to Metallica last month it was 8 months since I'd been to a concert (ACDC) and I was very desperate for one!!

SO, I need a concert SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

don't it make you smilie...?

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    doompony wrote:

Fuck....tomorrow I've been back a week already!! :|
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Fuck....tomorrow I've been back a week already!! :|

*goes and sits in ziggy's room*

*howls* :cry:
    doompony wrote:
    *goes and sits in ziggy's room*

*howls* :cry:

Not long my little friend....not long. You and geeg won't be able to get rid of me soon. 8-)
    tedder keeps asking where you are.

and the mccready painting cries at night.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    they should rename this thread "the Zig and Doompony love fest thread"

get a room you two, then set up a handy cam, then post the results.

when the fuck is this announcement and how fucking disappointed are you all gonna be when it has fuck all to do with us?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • they should rename this thread "the Zig and Doompony love fest thread"

get a room you two, then set up a handy cam, then post the results.

when the fuck is this announcement and how fucking disappointed are you all gonna be when it has fuck all to do with us?

hahahaha classic

Very disappointed IF it dosent have anything to do with us, I may cry.. maybe..
    Actually sorry Australians but I'll be pretty sad if he does aussie and not nz. But I'll get over it though and you can tell me all about it.
    After I've had a tantrum haha

ed is passed out under the dinner table, stuffed full of tofurkey. the announcement will come when he wakes up.

it may be some time.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    doompony wrote:
    ed is passed out under the dinner table, stuffed full of tofurkey. the announcement will come when he wakes up.

it may be some time.

More like stuffed full of red wine.

:lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

i believe there was an unholy amount of red wine in the gravy this year.
    doompony wrote:
    tedder keeps asking where you are.

and the mccready painting cries at night.

We could make some money out of that....not Tedder....the crying McCready painting!
  • Announcement tomorrow maybe??

I dont know

I had a dream about eddie last night
    He opened a twitter :shock: but said it was for NZers only and he would only be tweeting about New Zealand.

Weird dream..
    Not the first I've had about Ed, the last dream I had about Eddie was VERY strange, In my dream I was a secret agent hired to keep him safe but he wasnt allowed to know about me. My whole family were agents too and I had to sneak into his room and try and remove a bomb while he was out. But then he got back and he found me hiding under his bed, I was like "Hi ed, just... um.. saving your life" and he was all nice and didnt get angry at me.

Yes

I have a strange mind.
    ;)

ed we just had 7 days of sunshine and one day of part-sun-fully warm.

for you buddy.

for you.
  • Tomorroowwwwwwwwwwwww

PLEASEEEE

doompony wrote:
    ed we just had 7 days of sunshine and one day of part-sun-fully warm.

for you buddy.

for you.

Same here Ed. And it's swimming weather here. I just got out of the pool an hour ago. You can come to my place and swim in my pool anytime you want ... I'll even lend you my floaties.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• wish the post counts were still up :(
    wah
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

what's this about a bonus poster and tour laminate? i don't see that anywhere on the 10c site, or did i miss a limited version pre-sale?

i still don't know if i'm gonna buy it anyway, not the "completist" i once was. i don't even own backspacer :D
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    huh

well .... get your butts into gear :roll:
    impatience is a gift ........
    See, I was using reverse psychology yesterday saying that I didn't think the Tweet meant Australia .. because I knew if I said that ..

Oh never mind.

EDDIE IS COMING!