Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    yeah. everything seems really really quiet outside. i think the whole country was silently watching the news unfolding. heartbreaking. all the journalists covering it were in tears. the prime minister gave an address. very very sad day for nz and especially the west coast.

:( So sad.

A couple of Aussies were in there too.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    yeah. everything seems really really quiet outside. i think the whole country was silently watching the news unfolding. heartbreaking. all the journalists covering it were in tears. the prime minister gave an address. very very sad day for nz and especially the west coast.

:( So sad.

A couple of Aussies were in there too.

One from Townsville.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • imagine how many more would have been lost if they had tried to reach them... there would have been so many more people caught up in the second blast. its sad for the boys that were in there, but its a good thing that no one else was killed trying to save them.
    its funny when things change so much - its all state of mind.
    So did everyone see Kat's post on another thread. Here it is in case you didn't:

Kat wrote:

Quite the campaign. As always, when there is news, it will be announced. Unless and until all details are in place, there can be no announcement. Maybe skipping that last detail would be better and then it just wouldn't happen but everyone would have the announcement. I just don't know...and I don't know when the announcement will come.

What I'd like to do though is to wish everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving a very happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a wonderful dinner and good pie with family and/or friends. xxx
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• so does that mean theres still an announcement coming? but they dont know when?

Oh well

I'm too busy to sit on here all day anyway, got a new guitar to play with :D
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    good ol' kat to the rescue...... :mrgreen:
    so does that mean theres still an announcement coming? but they dont know when?

Oh well

I'm too busy to sit on here all day anyway, got a new guitar to play with :D

Ooooo! New guitar! :thumbup: Post a photo for me? I'd love to see her.

I'm buying a new guitar when I move to NZ next year. My mate is going to help me buy one....aren't you, geeg? I want something really nice....then start lessons.

Does anyone have names for their guitars?
    no, but i named my gun susan.
    doompony wrote:
    no, but i named my gun susan.

Fucking good name that.... :lol:
    pew pew pew pew

pew

pew

:mrgreen:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Ooooo! New guitar! :thumbup: Post a photo for me? I'd love to see her.

I'm buying a new guitar when I move to NZ next year. My mate is going to help me buy one....aren't you, geeg? I want something really nice....then start lessons.

Does anyone have names for their guitars?

This is a good photo of my new guitar (Epiphone flying V)

v2-1.jpg

and my other ones are in here http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m307 ... 20guitars/

I haven't properly named them yet, I may do that soon. Maybe name them after my fave musicians or songs or something. Dont know which one would be called Eddie though. ;)

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:
    So did everyone see Kat's post on another thread. Here it is in case you didn't:

Kat wrote:

Quite the campaign. As always, when there is news, it will be announced. Unless and until all details are in place, there can be no announcement. Maybe skipping that last detail would be better and then it just wouldn't happen but everyone would have the announcement. I just don't know...and I don't know when the announcement will come.

What I'd like to do though is to wish everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving a very happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a wonderful dinner and good pie with family and/or friends. xxx

Well someone tell me what the fucking point of some bullshit tweet is when they then follow it up by saying, "oh the annoucment could be never"

These tweets are always shit and gay anyway, and not the good, sucking another guys dick type of gay, but the bad, oh my god this fucking tweet shit is soo gay type of gay.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    doompony wrote:
    pew pew pew pew

pew

pew

:mrgreen:

:lol:

This is a good photo of my new guitar (Epiphone flying V)

v2-1.jpg

and my other ones are in here http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m307 ... 20guitars/

I haven't properly named them yet, I may do that soon. Maybe name them after my fave musicians or songs or something. Dont know which one would be called Eddie though. ;)

Hey cheers!! Thanks a lot for the photos!
    and not the good, sucking another guys dick type of gay

:o :shock: :)

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    1 year since our concert in Auckland(boohoo :cry: ) & they're playing it on PJRadio! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    happy other anniversary! in particular to sus, dunc and lindy. and pete of course but he's not here. this time a year ago i was parked outside the rydges with lindy in the front seat, dunc and pete outside the car... watching a cop nervously as we waited for sus to do SOMETHING inside the hotel. what was she doing? no one knows...
    and then breakfast. and then getting lost. then finding our bearings. then getting lost again. then parking. then walking up to mt smart. then a day of magic and wonder.
    doompony wrote:
    and then breakfast. and then getting lost. then finding our bearings. then getting lost again. then parking. then walking up to mt smart. then a day of magic and wonder.

In the photos everyone looked like they were freezing.

In Brisbane the band was wearing T-shirts and shorts and Mike was surfing at the Gold Coast, two days later they're wearing thick heavy jackets and beanies.

:)

not in auckland they weren't... well, they all came out wearing jackets but ed took his off almost straight away and in the middle they were all wearing tshirts.. mike came back on at the end with a jacket on.

chch looked miserable.
    I just ordered the Showbox DVD ... three bucks off. I wonder when I'll get it though?

best part about that dvd is ed's dirty dancing.

*slaps zig's ass*
    doompony wrote:

*slaps zig's ass*

Short haired, clean shaven Eddie .. :)

or "ed the builder" as i like to call him.

can he fix it? yes he can!
    doompony wrote:
    or "ed the builder" as i like to call him.

can he fix it? yes he can!

I'll always remember that for some reason I didn't know Ed had changed his look and then got such a shock when I saw him at the Sydney, February 14, 2003 show.

Well what I could see of him.. there were no screens at the venue and our seats were far, far away. Would have to say that out of the five PJ shows I've been to that was the worst show ... not just because of the lack of view but also setlist wise and Ed seemed unhappy and lacking in energy.

• ONE year ago right NOW I was getting ready to leave for the concert.

AND PJ just came on the radio :)

A year since a concert changed my life.

Thanks PJ I love you guys

one year ago right now.. we were... up front i think? or just being let in with the 10c line?
    doompony wrote:

*slaps zig's ass*

hahaha How many times did I do that dance at your place?! :lol:
    doompony wrote:
    not in auckland they weren't... well, they all came out wearing jackets but ed took his off almost straight away and in the middle they were all wearing tshirts.. mike came back on at the end with a jacket on.

chch looked miserable.

Chch was wonderful and snuggly. I was cuddling up between Dunc and Stella....nice and warm!! I loved being cold! Such a treat to me.
    doompony wrote:
    happy other anniversary! in particular to sus, dunc and lindy. and pete of course but he's not here. this time a year ago i was parked outside the rydges with lindy in the front seat, dunc and pete outside the car... watching a cop nervously as we waited for sus to do SOMETHING inside the hotel. what was she doing? no one knows...

hehe :?