Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• topaztopaz Posts: 301
    Ok, it's settled, who can possibly resist the big cats with glowing eyes? And, doesn't the civic have a night sky on the ceiling? Or is that just Peter Jackson's theatre at Park Road Post....

Alright, all taken care of, Ed at the Civic in Auckland and at Doom n Zig's Welly venue of choice (my vote goes St James Welly it's beautiful)

see we got it all sorted. :P
  • topaz wrote:
    Ok, it's settled, who can possibly resist the big cats with glowing eyes? And, doesn't the civic have a night sky on the ceiling? Or is that just Peter Jackson's theatre at Park Road Post....

Alright, all taken care of, Ed at the Civic in Auckland and at Doom n Zig's Welly venue of choice (my vote goes St James Welly it's beautiful)

see we got it all sorted. :P

Sounds good to me.

It would be cool to get seats up front, I was so far back at Pearl Jam last year Eddie was just a little dot running round. So I need to get up close to him. VERY CLOSE
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    Yes well no more of that now you're a 10C member, was fucking brilliant how they split the field in Auckland last year, I've never had so much room and such a good view, up the very front on his royal highness mike's side :P . Nearly a year ago now.....must be time for more!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    topaz wrote:
    Yes well no more of that now you're a 10C member, was fucking brilliant how they split the field in Auckland last year, I've never had so much room and such a good view, up the very front on his royal highness mike's side :P . Nearly a year ago now.....must be time for more!
    The civic indeed has a twinkly ceiling.

How did you have room up front? I was in the corner of the barrier infront of Ed (on Mike's side) and it was packed. Maybe further out along towards Mike there was more room.
    I was 6 1/2 months pregnant ;) makes people give you a little "circle of respect". I've posted before about my amazement - I certainly wasn't expecting it, but everyone was bloody awesome

I woulda been out more to the side than you, to the right of mike (his right, lol, confusing myself here), but still close enough to get some good interaction with sir mcready. being pregnant does have it's bonus's! missed out on a pick right at the end there, he threw them right where I was, but it was the only time I got a little freaked as everyone went all scrambley.

Ahhhh memories! lets make some new memories soon aye kids? this must be The Most Ever i've been checking these boards, i'd just like to say....
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i was just getting the absolute shit kicked out of me infront of mike... yet felt no pain for a couple of days. ahhhhh bliss. we must have all been near each other if you two were up front on mikey's side. weird eh.
    ok ed, in the event that your wee friend liam can't support you down here in nz/aus, i have the perfect alternative...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRYhsHBb ... r_embedded
  • doompony wrote:
    i was just getting the absolute shit kicked out of me infront of mike... yet felt no pain for a couple of days. ahhhhh bliss. we must have all been near each other if you two were up front on mikey's side. weird eh.
    Yeah me doom and ziggy got the bejesus smashed out of us on the rail in Auckland! It was awesome! Put me off seated shows for life.....loved the atmosphere.....so crazy and squishy....
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
    i'll never forget the feel of security guard bosom in my face during grievance. and me peering around his heaving breasts to see mike going off like a fucking firecracker.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:
    Yeah me doom and ziggy got the bejesus smashed out of us on the rail in Auckland! It was awesome! Put me off seated shows for life.....loved the atmosphere.....so crazy and squishy....

Fuck seated shows....I loved being squishy. So much fun! Can't believe we are waiting for another announcement so soon after the last tour!! Won't be quite the same atmosphere of course but still great. :clap:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    i'm listening to the auck boot right now. ed's voice was in top condition. sounds perfect. must have been our encouraging singing that helped.
  • I must have been the only one here who didnt mosh. Oh well. I still had fun! Fun is an understatement though. I'm going to have a little PJ party on the anniversary of the Auckland show. Me and my mum are going to listen to the boot and then watch some of my DVDs. Remember the good times.

Heres me at the show

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1276694950974&set=a.1276694510963.42330.1037992422&pid=901834&id=1037992422
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
    naww, aint you cute? you can probably see us... waaaay in the distance. giggling like idiots.

ok, i was giggling like an idiot.
    doompony wrote:
    naww, aint you cute? you can probably see us... waaaay in the distance. giggling like idiots.

ok, i was giggling like an idiot.

Yes you were....I was too busy staring at goo goo eyes. :mrgreen:
    nawww goo goo.

:shock: <--goo goo
    doompony wrote:
    nawww goo goo.

hahaha :lol::lol:

Naww goo goo. :D
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    nawww goo goo.

hahaha :lol::lol:

Naww goo goo. :D
    F@#K you two and ya goo goo eyes... :wtf:
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    goo goo
    doompony wrote:
    goo goo

I like to shorten it sometimes to just "g-g".
    we have a new nickname for him.

geeg.
  • Whatever....*walks off in a huff* :lolno:
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    come back geeg!
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    We REALLY need LW back...it just doesnt feel right :(

I hope they crank the site back up once this news is released...feels much better to talk about stuff in a room full of friends (lifewasted), than shouting it out for the world to see (pit).
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    ps - I'm excited!

I am not Big Kev.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • this place has changed, man :?

and every time i come to this thread i think for the word that i always forget, and it's tumbleweed

but i remembered it this time
    wah
    this place has changed, man :?

and every time i come to this thread i think for the word that i always forget, and it's tumbleweed

but i remembered it this time
    Now you got me thinking about westerns! And gun fights in a deserted town with background whistling 8-)
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol:

your last post in the tweet thread reminded me of vajayjays and vajazzle thingies... oh my :oops:
    wah
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

your last post in the tweet thread reminded me of vajayjays and vajazzle thingies... oh my :oops:
    Har har :lol:

*trying to remember what I posted*

Ooh! Ooh! I'm going to get my friend one of those Vajayjay jizzle kits, from Zig, for Xmas...she is astounded that something like that exists :lol:

Xmas....hmmmm...havent done any of my shopping yet - though I know what I'm going to buy everyone.

Hows bout you Pants? :)
  • neither did i! :lol: wonder if my boss'll like one :?

i have only bought 2 presents, 1 for my kris kringle and one for my boy.. i rock 8-)

but you are way ahead of me, i dunno bout the rest :?

GNITE SAIRS!! xx
    wah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    We REALLY need LW back...it just doesnt feel right :(

I hope they crank the site back up once this news is released...feels much better to talk about stuff in a room full of friends (lifewasted), than shouting it out for the world to see (pit).

Agreed.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014