Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• churchiechurchie Posts: 18
    Anyone get a confirmation email yet on the tix or just the one to say the order has been received?
  • DS99129DS99129 Posts: 2
    I'm not sure if this is cool to post, but I'll ask anyway.

I'm heading up to Brisbane to see the jammers in November, and I know when they're in Melboure the boys stay at a cirtain hotel on Chapel St, but does anyone know where they stay when they're in brisvegas? I'd love to "bump" into them in the bar after the show! cheers.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    DS99129 wrote:
    I'm not sure if this is cool to post, but I'll ask anyway.

I'm heading up to Brisbane to see the jammers in November, and I know when they're in Melboure the boys stay at a cirtain hotel on Chapel St, but does anyone know where they stay when they're in brisvegas? I'd love to "bump" into them in the bar after the show! cheers.

ha ha, stalker much??
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • DS99129DS99129 Posts: 2
    lol, no not interested in stalking them....just bumping into them would be cool...
  • churchie wrote:
    Anyone get a confirmation email yet on the tix or just the one to say the order has been received?

No I havent recieved mine yet.

I really want to get it within the next couple of days just so I know I have the tix.

I will not be at ease until I get that email.
    I know I was born
    I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    I dont think any of us have our confirmation emails yet. I just got 3 (for each show) to say my order had been received. Have to be content with that. And yet Dimitris, we are all very happy downunder. :D:D:D:D
    Wonder how the general public sale is going?
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    pjamaholic wrote:

hasn't even started yet.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    churchie wrote:

No I havent recieved mine yet.

I really want to get it within the next couple of days just so I know I have the tix.

I will not be at ease until I get that email.

nope ... they've happily made a nice dent in my c/card tho :roll:
    impatience is a gift ........
  • alangalang Posts: 8
    still tossing up whether to go Ten Club or Visa Pre-Sale.... will have a chat to my mates tonight. Shame they are in pairs and you can only buy one pair.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I still don't know why we had to buy 10c pairs considering it was GA. Makes no sense at all.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    not much about the 10c side of this tour does make real sence .... perhaps they are testing us :?
    impatience is a gift ........
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Anyone tossing up whether to get 10c tickets for Sydney but only want to use one ticket I'll definately take the other. Got one extra at the moment and need one more.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I still don't know why we had to buy 10c pairs considering it was GA. Makes no sense at all.
    I think it's because Pearl Jam should not be witnessed alone! :)
    or tradition... it makes sense.. it probably also limits the number of people buying them.
  • alangalang Posts: 8
    Ordered my pair, couldn't stand the thought of missing out. Bring it on :mrgreen:
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    pjamaholic wrote:

hasn't even started yet.

Yeah, realised that yesterday arvo after I'd spent heaps of time trying to get the map up, and couldn't cos the tickets are on sale next Monday, not yesterday! :roll: And Demitris, I meant yes, not yet!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:

they should definitely have the single option

maybe they want to merge it with the pearl jam dating service and get fans to stick together

:?
    wah
  • Yeah, realised that yesterday arvo after I'd spent heaps of time trying to get the map up, and couldn't cos the tickets are on sale next Monday, not yesterday!

well I got my presale tickets today, you have to have a visa card. I realise the ten club thing is cool, but not being able to get singles is crap, and I always feel happier having my tickets in hand before I go to a concert
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    ZiggyStar wrote:

they should definitely have the single option

maybe they want to merge it with the pearl jam dating service and get fans to stick together

I heard that Dimitris Pearljam is looking for a nice Australian / Greek girl .. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• WTF is this now??
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    WTF is this now??

This is the original thread which somehow got sabotaged by the Australian / New Zealand tour thread. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Time for this to float back to the top
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    Time for this to float back to the top

79 days until the Brisbane show. Woohoo :D

• :?
    wah

Where have you been Miss Sneaky Pants?

• where has everyone else been?

:|
    wah
    where has everyone else been?

:|

On that other board.

• (Although I don't post that much) I'm still here!
  • :idea:
    wah
    :idea:

:ugeek:

• E.K wrote:
    :idea:

:ugeek:
    :arrow: :idea: :?: :o
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”