Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    :( :(

poor lw ... i like that place too much - its like meeting in the laidback cool little coffeehouse for a chat, in the middle of the chaotic crowded mall ......

i dont know why he just doesnt pull his finger out and let us pitch in some hosting funds ... i certainly dont mind
    impatience is a gift ........
    DonJon wrote:
    Go Manly

Go Backspacer

Why Go

and .... i have been told you are a big manly supporter .... :D very good!! me & zig are going to bribe you to get us sideline seats for a game next year ... being the big footy fans we are ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Just giving everyone a quick heads up of some groundbreaking news:

Wolfman is playing football tonight.......I'm sure DonJon is already aware of this.... 8-)

And you should all vote NO to him shaving his lovely beard off and raise some money for the McGrath Foundation!

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=840855

and ... shave it is winning by a mile ... so looks like we get to see the sad event this thurday nite :( hopefully he'll have done a decent bit of regrowth by finals week ....
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Such huge fans that you are :P The wolfman blew up the bandwidth!!! :lol:

So anyway My awesome Girlfriend has suprised me with a trip to Phuket for my birthday. We leave on Wednesday night!! :D:D:D

So announce the TOUR ALREADY!!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    Austicman wrote:

now the pit will suffer .....
    aaawawwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :lol:

& lucky you - have fun in the sun!!!!!
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,705
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Lifwasted bandwidth exceeded -- this place will be pumping again for a few days! :D

I wish they'd announcement the Australian tour dates. One more week I reckon.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Good morning! :D

Feels weird to post here...

I miss lifewasted.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    AND! another thing...the weekend weather here is looking really awesome! :D

Friday/Saturday is 7-19 degrees and sunny! :D

(that was for E.K) ;):lol:
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon! I had another dream about you!!! We had clothes on this time though! :lol: I woke up before we got to the good stuff! :x ;)

Zenith, Kylie and Sairs were in it too (I think). We were on holidays and all staying in this house. They had the front of the house and you and I had two rooms at the very back of the house across from one another....but I wanted your room because it had a better bed and you wouldn't swap with me. So I started jumping on your bed trying to break it. :mrgreen: And I woke up.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    zenith wrote:
    Austicman wrote:

now the pit will suffer .....
    aaawawwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :lol:

I've been making the Pit suffer for a little while now!

Aaaaaawwwwwwwooooooooooooo!!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon! I had another dream about you!!! We had clothes on this time though! :lol: I woke up before we got to the good stuff! :x ;)

Zenith, Kylie and Sairs were in it too (I think).
    I dont want to be in your dreams :shock: .... they would be scary I reckon ;)
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,705
    AND! another thing...the weekend weather here is looking really awesome! :D

Friday/Saturday is 7-19 degrees and sunny! :D

(that was for E.K) ;):lol:

Was 25 degrees here one day last week and today is going to be 22. 8-)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ZiggyStar wrote:

ps. you and Dim need to get a freakin room already ;)

YEAH! All this bloody flirting makes me sick! 8-)
    we will do it with our Greek way!!!! 8-)8-) u ever try this way Ziggy? ;)

Hahaha. Great call Dimi.

Im sure Zig can handle that way Dimi

I see no excitement in here yet. Come on gimme some dates
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    I've just been told the whole backspacer album has been leaked! :o My friend has it....and I WILL NOT be listening to it. I'm waiting until I have the little sucker in my hands.
    zenith wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    Go Manly

Go Backspacer

Why Go

and .... i have been told you are a big manly supporter .... :D very good!! me & zig are going to bribe you to get us sideline seats for a game next year ... being the big footy fans we are ;)

Yes I am indeed and they beat Newcastle on ze weekend. Where's that tall Novacastrian friend of mine???

No bribes needed......you can just both be beer wenches for me

Dont tell me you like hair too? **freaks***
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Zenith, Kylie and Sairs were in it too (I think). We were on holidays and all staying in this house. They had the front of the house and you and I had two rooms at the very back of the house across from one another....but I wanted your room because it had a better bed and you wouldn't swap with me. So I started jumping on your bed trying to break it. :mrgreen: And I woke up.

Me and 4 hot Pearl Jam chicks!?!?!?!

Pity you woke up hey. It was Greek night last night
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I've just been told the whole backspacer album has been leaked! :o My friend has it....and I WILL NOT be listening to it. I'm waiting until I have the little sucker in my hands.

But you will pass it onto me wont you
    DonJon wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Me and 4 hot Pearl Jam chicks!?!?!?!

Pity you woke up hey. It was Greek night last night

Greek night? DAMN! I always wake up at the wrong fucking time! :lol:8-)
    DonJon wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

But you will pass it onto me wont you

What are you going to do for me? ;)
    Give it to you Greek style
    DonJon wrote:
    Give it to you Greek style

I had that this morning before work....it's got to be better than that! :lol::lol:
    DonJon wrote:

Yes I am indeed and they beat Newcastle on ze weekend. Where's that tall Novacastrian friend of mine???

No bribes needed......you can just both be beer wenches for me

Dont tell me you like hair too? **freaks***

beer wench???!! ppfft ... ill be far too busy drooling over wolfman to bother with trivial little things like that ...
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i always find it so funny that we can dream about each other when we havent all met irl yet :lol:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i always find it so funny that we can dream about each other when we havent all met irl yet :lol:

I know! It's crazy! I haven't met any of you! I've had dreams about a few of you now....Stella and I went topless swimming one night at the beach! Woo hoo! Poor DonJon has copped a few of my dreams now! :lol:
    The dreams will end when you lay eyes on me :D.

Suz made a good point in another thread to which Ive had similar thoughts....could they possibly tour AFTER Hawaii?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Poor DonJon has copped a few of my dreams now! :lol:

thats good!!! keep it up & we might even score tkts right next to the thing they run out from ... we can just accidentally stick out a leg and whoops!! oh sorry wolfie, baby ... you'll just have to sit here with us for the rest of the game :lol:
    DonJon wrote:

Suz made a good point in another thread to which Ive had similar thoughts....could they possibly tour AFTER Hawaii?

and january is sounding much more easy for me - november is do-able, but i can see myself running all over nsw like a mad dog, let alone any of the other states
    hhmmm ... i just posted in aet and now its gone :?

ill be glad when lw breaths again
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i haven't had a pearl jam member dream in ages...

are we gonna do some nude swimming in Dec. Zig?
    wah
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    haha member
    wah
    DonJon wrote:
    The dreams will end when you lay eyes on me :D.

I've seen you several times in photos! 8-)

After Hawaii? That's definitely a possibility....

I hope the stadium only rumour isn't true!