Options

Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• Options
    Thanks to whomever sent the Guardians of the Galaxy DVD & Starbucks gift card.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    CF31525 wrote: »
    My21993 is your secret santa
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Sprunkn7 wrote: »
    Mine got delivered today! I love tracking!!!
    Secret Santa gifts arrived yesterday! Thank you so much, I really love everything, the bottle stoppers are so adorable and the bracelet is so beautiful, I really do appreciate the personal note as well! I will be posting photos tomorrow of all of the thoughtful, lovely items you sent, I am truly touched!
    :x

aww, thanks. Have a wonderful Christmas you little angel!!

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    laa1025laa1025 Posts: 128
    Thank you so much, Amy Cosford. I love it all! Merry Christmas.
    ssgift_zpsb658a6be.jpg
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited December 2014
    deleted
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    deleted, just ignore me haha
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options
    jennycoyle wrote: »
    deleted, just ignore me haha

how can i help?what u want to do?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I want to be able to delete posts but I don't think you can help with that :)
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    edited December 2014
    src="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c234/OMGkatwoman/DSC01087_zps1674f137.jpg&quot; border="0" alt=" photo DSC01087_zps1674f137.jpg"/></a>[/img]
    My secret santa sent this!! I couldn't wait to open it, although I did try to wait.... okay I couldn't wait!! Thank you Sue! Merry Christmas!
    Post edited by OMGkatwoman on
  • Options
    Jenny...... I'm hoping you have something to post! Sorry for the delay!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    So sorry for the delayed shipment to my receiver........it went out Priority Mail on Saturday 12/20/14, tracking today shows it's out for delivery today! Yay :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    MY21993MY21993 NYC Posts: 1
    CF31525 wrote: »

it was my favorite movie this year...hope you enjoy. merry christmas
  • Options
    Scott McCallaScott McCalla Oklahoma City, OK Posts: 7
    evsgjamm wrote: »
    Thanks Scott from Oklahoma!!! Love the gift package and as I was drinking my bailey's and coffee after unwrapping it, I immediately transferred the contents of my cup to my new cup!
    IMG_4808_zps6c4d43f8.jpg
    IMG_4810_zps2d80bdda.jpg

Thanks again and Merry Christmas :)

I am happy you received it! Enjoy the coffee and Merry Christmas!!!
    ~Scott
  • Options
    Thanks to my secret Santa (NIck - don't know your board name) for this awesome Team Gleason shirt. Steve Gleason is an inspiration to me too! Merry Christmas to you!

Rebecca[img][/img]IMG_6659.jpg
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    My package was sent today...apologies for the delay. Had some stuff ordered that has yet to arrive (it has been a month plus)...so i had to backtrack and go another route with the gifts. Now, if UPS can avoid destroying it all will be well...

Also...my package arrived some time ago. It sits unopened...tempting me... Thanks to my SS for whatever is in the box to be opened on Christmas morning.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited December 2014
    Something arrived for me which I believe is from my SS. Have to go pick it up after 4:00 at post office. Update to follow......wish the post office can write CLEARLY so I can see who sent it. Guess I'll have to wait to see after I pick up.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    PJPixie wrote: »
    So sorry for the delayed shipment to my receiver........it went out Priority Mail on Saturday 12/20/14, tracking today shows it's out for delivery today! Yay :)

USPS tracking shows the gift I sent delivered yesterday "Delivered. Left with individual".
    I hope it's where it's supposed to be.........
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Not yet jerseygenx but I wouldn't worry, i'm sure it'll turn up :)
  • Options
    OK, I'm more excited to know how you like it, than I was about getting mine. And mine was super cool!!!!!!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rafie, I'm fucken FLOORED bro! Wow, wow wow, you are unreal my friend. Never got a package from Israel before until now. Man, I don't have the words. So thoughtful, so funny and soooo perfect. I'm gonna email dimi pics to post cuz I have no clue how. And the letter rafie, my man, you moved me bro. You truly did. Thank you SO SO MUCH. And thanks dimi for letting rafie get me. Unreal, I'm floored.

And I do hope to visit some day rafie so we can go up to mt tavor and get shit faced, you, me and anyone else that can leave religion at the bottom of the mountain! Again, Rafie, thank u so so much my friend. You made this Muslim smile and chuckle today!

Edit-no allergies here rafie so I'm all good and can't wait to eat the snacks. Gonna make me a fat Muslim real fast!!!! =))
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    You were right about @Hex!! Awesome gifts:) I know my gift landed for my SS today....they just need to get it!!!! WOOHOO!!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote: »
    Rafie, I'm fucken FLOORED bro! Wow, wow wow, you are unreal my friend. Never got a package from Israel before until now. Man, I don't have the words. So thoughtful, so funny and soooo perfect. I'm gonna email dimi pics to post cuz I have no clue how. And the letter rafie, my man, you moved me bro. You truly did. Thank you SO SO MUCH. And thanks dimi for letting rafie get me. Unreal, I'm floored.

And I do hope to visit some day rafie so we can go up to mt tavor and get shit faced, you, me and anyone else that can leave religion at the bottom of the mountain! Again, Rafie, thank u so so much my friend. You made this Muslim smile and chuckle today!

Edit-no allergies here rafie so I'm all good and can't wait to eat the snacks. Gonna make me a fat Muslim real fast!!!! =))

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    78 arrive so far,atleast that how ma i have confirmed
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    jerseygenx wrote: »
    OK, I'm more excited to know how you like it, than I was about getting mine. And mine was super cool!!!!!!

It arrived! I'm traditional though, so will be saving it for Christmas morning :)
  • Options
    CheekyCatCheekyCat Cincinnati Posts: 23
    edited December 2014
    Thank You (still) Secret Santa!
    (I'd post a picture of the cozy gloves and scarf but don't how how to do that here)
    Post edited by CheekyCat on
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Mine shows delivered to my recipient on 12/17. I know she doesn't post here on the boards, so hopefully everything arrived safely and she's enjoying her gifts!
  • Options
    Thanks for posting my pics dimi. See in Israel, my people have 2 villages there. Rafie went to one of my peoples village and actually got me that necklace and key chain from my village. And in Israel there's only Jewish, Palestinian and I believe circassian villages. I could be wrong. And the shirt as well. He took pics of the village and mt tavor. The guy just went WAY and ABOVE what I was expecting. Rafie, dude, awesome bro.
  • Options
    Its coming!! I swear!! I sent it!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    badbrains wrote: »
    Thanks for posting my pics dimi. See in Israel, my people have 2 villages there. Rafie went to one of my peoples village and actually got me that necklace and key chain from my village. And in Israel there's only Jewish, Palestinian and I believe circassian villages. I could be wrong. And the shirt as well. He took pics of the village and mt tavor. The guy just went WAY and ABOVE what I was expecting. Rafie, dude, awesome bro.

Wow. That's impressive.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf