Options

Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    BRAIN0FJAY wrote: »
    I assume my package has been delivered. I know I was pushing it as far as getting it to the recipient before Xmas. I lost the UPS confirmation number, so I'm relying on this thread to find out if and when it was delivered (and hopefully not destroyed by Big Brown).
    Yes..your package arrived

:-bd

Thanks!
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    A late thank you to my Secret Santa ol147887! Thank you so much for the gifts! They Catrina Picture was really really cool! And the Post Card book is amazing! I loved the Barbie Card and the Bens Bells sticker. Thanks again and sorry for the late response! Have a great New Year.

Also a big thanks to Dimitris for organizing this! It was really fun. Can't wait to do this next year!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Lchic18 wrote: »
    A late thank you to my Secret Santa ol147887! Thank you so much for the gifts! They Catrina Picture was really really cool! And the Post Card book is amazing! I loved the Barbie Card and the Bens Bells sticker. Thanks again and sorry for the late response! Have a great New Year.

Also a big thanks to Dimitris for organizing this! It was really fun. Can't wait to do this next year!
    image1.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Dimi, I know mine got to gwinnie. I scrolled but haven't seen a pic. :D
    I'm sure she let you know but just in case
  • Options
    BloodRedMosquitoBloodRedMosquito Posts: 46
    edited January 2015
    Dimitri, I received mine as we'll buy can't seem to upload pic. I'll send to you
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    edited January 2015
    Thank You so much Bel and Family (Belinda27)!! Your package finally made it from the other side of the world yesterday. I loved that you included my wee ones in the package. And loved the Australia theme! The apron is beautiful - love the color and pattern. Gwen and I put the kangaroo together and we are going through the chocolate. In all- its a very thoughtful gift- and really appreciated. Happy New Years to you and your family!FullSizeRender_zps808ab0b7.jpg
    FullSizeRender_zps24cc859b.jpgFullSizeRender_zps2272fe17.jpg
    Post edited by vduboise on
  • Options
    teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    I was hoping my gift made it to my guy before Christmas, but doesn't seem to be the case. I hope it gets there soon! I dont want my person to think they got forgotten!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    jennycoyle wrote: »
    deleted, just ignore me haha

how can i help?what u want to do?

why now you don't just stop deleting
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote: »
    Rafie, I'm fucken FLOORED bro! Wow, wow wow, you are unreal my friend. Never got a package from Israel before until now. Man, I don't have the words. So thoughtful, so funny and soooo perfect. I'm gonna email dimi pics to post cuz I have no clue how. And the letter rafie, my man, you moved me bro. You truly did. Thank you SO SO MUCH. And thanks dimi for letting rafie get me. Unreal, I'm floored.

And I do hope to visit some day rafie so we can go up to mt tavor and get shit faced, you, me and anyone else that can leave religion at the bottom of the mountain! Again, Rafie, thank u so so much my friend. You made this Muslim smile and chuckle today!

Edit-no allergies here rafie so I'm all good and can't wait to eat the snacks. Gonna make me a fat Muslim real fast!!!! =))

This is just the best - daaaaaaaaaaa best
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• Options
    adamstave to .Wahine

Wahine_1.jpg

Wahine_2.jpg

Wahine_3.jpg

I built this puzzle in 2008 :) Nice to see it here.

• Options
    OK, I got my gifts on Saturday but things have been a little hectic so I'm just now posting about it.
    --2 bags of coffee. This stuff will not hang around for long! I really do love me some coffee. My friends and co-workers think it's hilarious how much coffee I drink. (Time to go make another pot) ~O)

In case you can't tell, I'm really excited about my gifts! As far as I'm concerned, this is the BEST SS EVER! Thank you, Theo!

With respect to your love for the java jumps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

• Options
    dimi: i've checked through this thread and can't find if my elves made sure my recipient received his gift. Have you heard??

• Options
    evsgjamm wrote: »
    dimi: i've checked through this thread and can't find if my elves made sure my recipient received his gift. Have you heard??
    he got it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    evsgjamm wrote: »
    OK, I got my gifts on Saturday but things have been a little hectic so I'm just now posting about it.
    --2 bags of coffee. This stuff will not hang around for long! I really do love me some coffee. My friends and co-workers think it's hilarious how much coffee I drink. (Time to go make another pot) ~O)

In case you can't tell, I'm really excited about my gifts! As far as I'm concerned, this is the BEST SS EVER! Thank you, Theo!

With respect to your love for the java jumps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

=)) =))

Awesome! From now on, I'm going to start yelling "Fresh POT!!!" around the office.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    seems we getting closer...have 112 confirmed arrived packages of 132 total...
    hopem the rest let me knowm the status of the packages,if they ship and if arrived..
    thanks
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    hopem the rest let me knowm the status of the packages,if they ship and if arrived..
    thanks

Now that the season is basically done, I wanted to say a big Thank You to Dimitris for all his work in arranging this. It was a boat load of fun and I'm already looking forward to the 2015 Secret Santa draw!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    I got a ten dollar gift card to the shop....
  • Options
    MD11052MD11052 Posts: 36
    Such a good time... I am looking forward to next year!!
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Got a message from mh198431 that my SS package was received :)
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    sparky_fry wrote: »
    I got a ten dollar gift card to the shop....
    i contact your secret santa,he had some health issue,so couldnt make the gift,he asked your email..but still..the rules are for a reason..minimum is 20$..so that was not cool from his part..
    i email him just now, saying that the limit was 20$
  • Options
    thanks

Now that the season is basically done, I wanted to say a big Thank You to Dimitris for all his work in arranging this. It was a boat load of fun and I'm already looking forward to the 2015 Secret Santa draw!
    thank you..was fun....
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    well..15 packages from total 132 didnt arrive so far..or i dont have confirmation about arrivals....for 12 of them i have update..what happen,which one lost,or resent or why are late..
    the rest..i dont have reply to my emails..i hope all work well ..half of them are international,so maybe thats the reason got late..
    makes me sad if i know even one didnt get anything..cos i feel i didnt do the best you know..
    it sucks..anyway..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    well..20 packages didnt arrive so far..or i dont have info about them..for 12 of them i have update..what happen,which one lost,or resent or why are late..
    the rest..i dont have reply to my emails..i hope all work well ..half of them are international,so maybe thats the reason got late..
    makes me sad if i know even one didnt get anything..cos i feel i didnt do the best you know..
    it sucks..anyway..

But hey, that´s not your fault...you made a great job!
    Can´t even imagine how much time you needed to take care about every single person and gift ! So thank you for all your time and work!
    :-bd
  • Options
    belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    Hey got a package delivered today from my SS I am super excited!!! :) I will travel home in a few days and open it then... So thanks to them!! (Sorry not sure of username yet) And I will post about it soon! Can't wait!!

Also so glad to see vduboise photos... how precious!! So beautiful!! It really made my day!! :)
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Hope everyone ends up with a gift. It sucks to not receive, especially for people who put time and effort into finding great gifts and mailing them to others.
    Thanks Dimi for doing this again....and it's not your fault that peeps lag, we all know that!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    edited January 2015
    D, I'd be willing to send something out to a couple of people who didn't receive anything....let me know :)
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    11 packages seems to not arrived yet...
    10 of them i have an update..are late a bit ..or seems missing ..or lost....2 was stolen as it seems..
    and 1 of them..the person suppose to sent it,so far ignoring all my emials
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    maynardsux wrote: »
    D, I'd be willing to send something out to a couple of people who didn't receive anything....let me know :)

Me too. Let me know and I'd be happy to send something. You did a great job, Dimi. It's so fun to look at this thread.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I got something I can send to dimi so let me know if u need anything for a package.
  • Options
    leekstokieleekstokie Stoke-on-Trent - UK Posts: 901
    Hey Dimitris - Have you had confirmation that the gift I sent was received?
    The package I sent is tracked as delivered but not seen anything on here to say the recipient got my gift?
    PJ
    2012 - Manchester 1 - 20/6 
    2014 - Amsterdam 1 - 16/6, Amsterdam 2 - 17/6, Milan - 20/6, Leeds - 08/07, Milton Keynes - 11/07
    2015 - Bogota - 25/11
    2016 - Philly 1 - 28/04, Philly 2 - 29/04, NYC 1 - 01/05, NYC 2 - 02/05
    2018 - LDN 1 - 18/06, Krakow - 03/07, Berlin - 05/07, Madrid - 12/07, LDN 2 - 17/07, Missoula 13/08
    2022 - LA 1 - 06/05, LA2 - 07/05, Berlin - 21/06, Frankfurt 28/07, London 1 - 08/07, London 2 - 09/07, Budapest - 12/07, Krakow 14/07, Amsterdam 2 - 25/07, NYC Apollo - 10/09, NYC MSG - 11/09, OKC - 20/09, Denver - 22/09.
    2023 - St Paul 2 - 03/09, Chicago 1 - 05/09, Chicago 2 - 07/09

EV
    2012 - Manchester - 28/07/12, 2017 - Amsterdam - 29/05/17, 2019 -Amsterdam - 09/06/2019, Madrid - 22/06/2019