Options

Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    we are almost top 100 confirmed arrivals...wait for more responce sooin...
    thanks everyone
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Just opened my Secret Santa Package...Thank you so Much Shaley excellent Gifts hey...it was very nice of you :)
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Super big thank you to Kristen G (not sure of her forum name) Love it all my friend!!! Forgot to include the chocolates in the pic but well...um...you know ...xoxo

10845652_10152896005942394_7735625734917430648_o_zps00ae948d.jpg

10869590_10152896006992394_7095743411397404076_o_zps3e6c3c41.jpg :D:D
  • Options
    lawalshlawalsh Connecticut, USA Posts: 2
    lotsalemon wrote: »
    My secret santa gift looks like it was delivered on Monday, I hope she likes it - happy holidays!

I love it!!! Thank you so much, and Happy Holidays to you and your family! The book is under my tree with our other gifts. Stickers are in safe keeping, and I can't wait to try the coffee! This was my first year doing Secret Santa, but I'll do it again, for sure :)
  • Options
    lawalshlawalsh Connecticut, USA Posts: 2
    Having trouble posting pic of secret santa gifts... :(
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    Thanks to my Secret Santa for the vinyl - Coke Bottle Ten... Many thanks!
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i_lov_it wrote: »
    Just opened my Secret Santa Package...Thank you so Much Shaley excellent Gifts hey...it was very nice of you :)
    I am glad it arrived safely. Happy New Year!

• Options
    monimoni Posts: 14
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!! I just received my package!! Thank you so much to my SS (I couldn't find the name) I looooooooooooooooooved everything!!!!!!!!! You rock BIG TME!!

10422290_10153037572494276_1964828191594637287_n.jpg?oh=c8af3960aec4f7c23ea47f357c2f43a5&oe=54F9AAA0&__gda__=1430116278_76441eb4fd9e36249332280d09aa65de
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,760
    whats the deadline to join this year?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    most of the pachage didnt arrive are to and from Canada..i dont get why always and every year the same problem.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    most of the pachage didnt arrive are to and from Canada..i dont get why always and every year the same problem.

Really? Hmm, interesting. I guess you are suggesting it is our postal service, unless you are suggesting we Canadians didn't get our butts down to the post office to mail them in time. I've had good luck with really fast postal service with everything but one parcel this year, but then again I'm in a major centre.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    As a Canadian still patiently waiting I feel like this should have been a posted disclaimer at the beginning ;)
    My SS gift has gone out and been received so it's not the postal service because I live in the middle of nowhere.........

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    nothing to do with canadians..great people in the great north....problem is with post office..i sent foir exable 3 packages...the same day...2 packages to usa..arrived 6 and 8 days...after 3 weeks stiil didnt arrive to canada the 3rd package...and most pro at secret santa are the packages going to Canada
  • Options
    Glad my package made it from canada!!!
  • Options
    still no word if my packages made it to my person :( I really hope nothing happened..
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Thanks again i_lov_it! I'm lovin part 2 - all stickers I don't have! I'm still enjoying my Australian souvenirs and ate all my goodies! Thanks again and Happy Holidays! Thanks again Dimi, too much fun!

Oh and i_lov_it I now see you are in the Perth area lol.

20141229_222941_zpsfxkdzz4b.jpg
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    still no word if my packages made it to my person I really hope nothing happened..

your package made it to your person at Netherlands
    GillyBoks wrote: »
    Received my gift today, thank you SS for the hat all the way from NY to the Netherlands. No name on there though. Thanks à lot, my husband liked it a lot and decided it loods beter on him.... :))

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    OK, I got my gifts on Saturday but things have been a little hectic so I'm just now posting about it.

Got home Saturday afternoon and a package was on the porch. Love how it was labeled:

093_zps1ef0de76.jpg~original

Then I started unpacking it. Wow, my SS Green Circle NAILED it!

087_zps156d1171.jpg~original

I am overwhelmed! So many cool things that are just perfect:
    --2 bags of coffee. This stuff will not hang around for long! I really do love me some coffee. My friends and co-workers think it's hilarious how much coffee I drink. (Time to go make another pot) ~O)
    --A photo history book about your home town of Uxbridge, Massachusetts. I love books like this where you can see old buildings and businesses--when the past was the present. I've only been to Massachusetts once but I wasn't too far from there. My prince's parents were from Fitchburg, so we visited there several years ago.
    --A shot glass from the Roger Williams Park and Zoo. My prince is going to appropriate this, I'm sure! He has a collection of shot glasses plus, get this. He is a descendent of Roger Williams.
    --A field guide to the birds of New England. It's really handy, laminated and fits in a pocket. I'd like to find one like it for birds of Texas. Birds fascinate me. I'm kind of a bird nerd. =)) Related to that . . .
    --A pretty hummingbird feeder. You asked if we had hummingbirds in Texas. They are probably my favorite birds of all! We have them from March to October and huge numbers migrate through here in the fall. They are so entertaining to watch and not at all afraid of people. I have 2 hummingbird feeders and was thinking about getting another one. Can't wait to put it up in the spring.
    --A PJ book that I'm looking forward to reading and a sticker.
    --An ornament of an elf playing guitar, too cute.
    --I like to ask my SS for a copy of their favorite boot and you sent Mansfield 2003. I've been listening to it in the car for days and loving it. Awesome choice.
    --A magnet. Of course life is better with shelties. ;)

In case you can't tell, I'm really excited about my gifts! As far as I'm concerned, this is the BEST SS EVER! Thank you, Theo!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Still no word if my package reached my person....should have been there over a month ago
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    lawalsh wrote: »
    Having trouble posting pic of secret santa gifts... :(

If you want to email me the pics, I can post them to my photobucket account for you.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    maynardsux wrote: »
    Still no word if my package reached my person....should have been there over a month ago

i have no confirmation about arrival of your package
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    edited December 2014
    I think my ss gift made it to my recipient, not too sure. ( I tried looking through thread and then gave up :blush: )
  • Options
    vduboise wrote: »
    I think my ss gift made it to my recipient, not too sure. ( I tried looking through thread and then gave up :blush: )
    yep,arrived

yep,arrived
  • Options
    yep,arrived

yep,arrived
    I received my secret Santa gift but I'm saving it to open on Christmas day. I apologize to my secret Santa receiver, I sent it out a little late. You'll get it before the end of this week. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    I assume my package has been delivered. I know I was pushing it as far as getting it to the recipient before Xmas. I lost the UPS confirmation number, so I'm relying on this thread to find out if and when it was delivered (and hopefully not destroyed by Big Brown).
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2014
    Discovered who my SS was today when I received an unexpected boot in the mail of the Detroit 2000 show :) ...thank-you very much Caryl "Rapunzel 64", I've been jammin' it out all day, great show.....Happy New Year everyone and special thanks to D for doing this!
    Post edited by maynardsux on
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAY wrote: »
    I assume my package has been delivered. I know I was pushing it as far as getting it to the recipient before Xmas. I lost the UPS confirmation number, so I'm relying on this thread to find out if and when it was delivered (and hopefully not destroyed by Big Brown).
    Yes..your package arrived
  • Options
    dogtowndogtown Posts: 118
    edited July 2015
    from the posts here and from the notices i have,today,20th dec half of 132 gifts has arrive..
    im sure,some didntr post yet,or let me know about arrivals
    great giofts so far!

Post edited by dogtown on
  • Options
    dogtown wrote: »
    from the posts here and from the notices i have,today,20th dec half of 132 gifts has arrive..
    im sure,some didntr post yet,or let me know about arrivals
    great giofts so far!

The gift I sent arrived several weeks ago, but the recipient hasn't posted about it. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just too busy.

Yes ,your package arrived
  • Options
    thanks dimi. :)

gillyboks- i'm glad your husband likes the hat :) there should be one more box coming your way (if it hasn't made it there already). too many shipping issues! (I'm new to the international thing.) happy new year!