Options

Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• Options
    I received my Secret Santa gift earlier this week and... the "Given to Fly" theme made me smile. What a joy!! I love it! Thank you so much, my SS from West Dundee, IL!!
  • Options
    staceyd1800staceyd1800 Pennsylvania Posts: 93
    badbrains said:

Metta said:

I have received mine from Catarina... I'm sorry I took some pics of her present but I'm not able to put them here on forum.. I'm not so familiar with forum.. (Maybe this is my second or third message here)..
    I just want to say thanks again to my SS Catarina (from Slovakia) and Ann (from US

I just got an email from dimi so check your email. You can send him the pics thru email and he'll post for you. He's got a lot of free time cuz they don't do shit in Greece except eat and have sex. Ask dimi, he'll tell you he eats for about 30mins and then he has sex for about 3 mins and then his days free. He needs to find something to do with his 23 1/2 hrs left in the day for him. Especially since there's no setlist thread or tour for him to occupy his time. =))
    Thismade me laugh out loud! Ha!

• Options
    staceyd1800staceyd1800 Pennsylvania Posts: 93

Thank you so much Brian!! I think you are 'brianfromky'? If not, let me know! :) But thank you so much for your fantastic gifts! I received it Friday, opened it yesterday and now I'll post a photo on this forum. I loved everything that was in the package! There were 3 (actually 4) cd's in it; one of TresMts, another one of Brad and a 2-cd bootleg of Bob Dylan wich was recorded here in my Homeland The Netherlands! Absolutely awesome! There was also a pin from St. Louis 2014 in it and definitely love that one! I only had the Amsterdam pin, and now I can add the St. louis pin to my collection. And then there were also many, many PJ stickers in it and love all of them! And last but not least, there was a beautiful PJ christmas card in it, with pictures that Brian took! Such a beatiful card with a very nice message in it! So again; Thank you so much for everything Brian! It was the first time I joined this Secret Santa party and can't wait to do it again next year! Thanks! And have a nice Holiday, a wonderful Christmas and a very good 2015! :-bd

Sohappy to see that Brian hooked you up! You deserve the best my friend!
  • Options
    SweetLou14 I got my gift, but I follow instructions so I'm not opening the wrapped gift until Christmas...I'm counting down the days tho. ;)
  • Options
    LotusPearl73LotusPearl73 Cape Cod, Massachusetts U.S.A. Posts: 2

Not sure if my SS is on here much - LotusPearl73, but I just wanted to thank you for the awesome SS gift!! The card and the pillowcase are so cool. Where did you find the wave sticker that you put in the card?? I think that's my favorite part! :)
    The E.V. pillowcase is really cool... We just need to decide where to put it so the kitty cat doesn't destroy it! :)) (Nice likeness drawing of our Mr. Frisco, too, btw!)
    Thanks again!! Merry Christmas!! :x

Your very welcome!
    You can find the wave sticker at Michaels Craft store. If you don't have one near you I can send you some. Have a great Christmas :)

• Options
    teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    Hi everyone, I opened my gift today and received such great things! I love the oven mitt and chocolate mold :) The boots were awesome as I only had a few already, I will enjoy listening to every one of them. Who wouldn't want that sticker? :P The chocolate will be tasty I'm sure, and being Irish by heritage I love the magnet :) The button and slippers are great too! I hope Jenny looks me up on Facebook because I love keeping in touch with my Secret Santas even though the card said she wanted to stay secret. Thanks again!

photo secretsantagift.jpg
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103

.carlin462 gift to My21993

Very cool band!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU5qp-cAtOU
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    I received my secret Santa gift but I'm saving it to open on Christmas day. I apologize to my secret Santa receiver, I sent it out a little late. You'll get it before the end of this week. Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    evilronaevilrona Tel Aviv, Israel Posts: 22
    Received my goodies today! Yey, thank you Sonja :)
  • Options

Thank you so much Brian!! I think you are 'brianfromky'? If not, let me know! :) But thank you so much for your fantastic gifts! I received it Friday, opened it yesterday and now I'll post a photo on this forum. I loved everything that was in the package! There were 3 (actually 4) cd's in it; one of TresMts, another one of Brad and a 2-cd bootleg of Bob Dylan wich was recorded here in my Homeland The Netherlands! Absolutely awesome! There was also a pin from St. Louis 2014 in it and definitely love that one! I only had the Amsterdam pin, and now I can add the St. louis pin to my collection. And then there were also many, many PJ stickers in it and love all of them! And last but not least, there was a beautiful PJ christmas card in it, with pictures that Brian took! Such a beatiful card with a very nice message in it! So again; Thank you so much for everything Brian! It was the first time I joined this Secret Santa party and can't wait to do it again next year! Thanks! And have a nice Holiday, a wonderful Christmas and a very good 2015! :-bd

Sohappy to see that Brian hooked you up! You deserve the best my friend!
    Thanks!! :);)
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    teegan31 said:

Hi everyone, I opened my gift today and received such great things! I love the oven mitt and chocolate mold :) The boots were awesome as I only had a few already, I will enjoy listening to every one of them. Who wouldn't want that sticker? :P The chocolate will be tasty I'm sure, and being Irish by heritage I love the magnet :) The button and slippers are great too! I hope Jenny looks me up on Facebook because I love keeping in touch with my Secret Santas even though the card said she wanted to stay secret. Thanks again!

photo secretsantagift.jpg

Glad you liked your present :)
  • Options
    Tack så mycket Linn - I love everything from my Secret Santa... hope you have a fab Christmas and a jolly good New Year!! all the best..... p.s. when I figure how to post my picture I will do so...
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    badbrains said:

Metta said:

I have received mine from Catarina... I'm sorry I took some pics of her present but I'm not able to put them here on forum.. I'm not so familiar with forum.. (Maybe this is my second or third message here)..
    I just want to say thanks again to my SS Catarina (from Slovakia) and Ann (from US

I just got an email from dimi so check your email. You can send him the pics thru email and he'll post for you. He's got a lot of free time cuz they don't do shit in Greece except eat and have sex. Ask dimi, he'll tell you he eats for about 30mins and then he has sex for about 3 mins and then his days free. He needs to find something to do with his 23 1/2 hrs left in the day for him. Especially since there's no setlist thread or tour for him to occupy his time. =))
    =)) x 100

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    TerryGTerryG La Crosse, WI Posts: 366
    WHOO HOOO its here
    Thank you Matt from St John's, Canada, I didn't see your user name but hopefully you see this post. Awesome gifts. Gloves and some super warm socks, I am in Wisconsin, not as cold as Canada but we try. A jar of chocolate kisses, some cool coffee, some PJ stickers and a funny card.
    Thanks again!! :D
    Do yourself a favor and be you online. Anonymity plus audience often equals asshole.
    Try not to be one. Make mom proud.
    Dan Johns
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    edited December 2014
    evsgjamm said:

.carlin462 gift to My21993

Very cool band!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU5qp-cAtOU
    Woohoo someone else who likes July Talk...spread the word cause they are awesome - and way better live if you can believe it :D
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Saw them live in Fernie, BC this summer. I like what they do with their brains. It makes smiles in mine.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    evilrona said:

Received my goodies today! Yey, thank you Sonja :)

You're very welcome, Rona! :-)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Metta said:

I just want to say thanks again to my SS Catarina (from Slovakia) and Ann (from US) ..
    This was my first experience of SS.. Next time I will try to be more creative!
    PS: thanks to Dimitris! You are awesome! image >:D<

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Linna gift to mallalieu

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    we have like 50 arrivals sop far :)
  • Options
    mhcoroado gift to Dn285979

• Options
    mhcoroadomhcoroado Posts: 25
    edited December 2014
    Hello Santa Kerstin from Stein-Neukirch- Germany!
    Thank you so much for all your Christmas Gifts!
    Everything is okey, looking real good! And I appreciate all the love in the packing. I love and be thrilled, when some one made things for me, and cook for me... Thank you!
    Frohe Weihnachten to you and yours family!

With Peace and Love from Portugal

imageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Post edited by mhcoroado on
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    mhcoroado said:

Everything is okey, looking real good! And I appreciate all the love in the packing. I love and be thrilled, when some one made things for me, and cook for me... Thank you!

Hello Maria I am so glad all things arrived safe and so happy you like your gifts!
    Thank you for your nice words - you are so very welcome!
    I had a lot of fun with it and now hearing you like it - wow that´s the best part of it!
    Frohe Weihnachten to you and your family too!

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Best fan club I. The WORLD, I tell ya!!
  • Options
    kce8 said:

mhcoroado said:

Hello Maria I am so glad all things arrived safe and so happy you like your gifts!
    Thank you for your nice words - you are so very welcome!
    I had a lot of fun with it and now hearing you like it - wow that´s the best part of it!
    Frohe Weihnachten to you and your family too!

Complete with pictures, ;))
    Thank you, all the best wishes from Portugal!
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    catefrances gift to kce8

• Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444

Just came home rather late to find a package from Fort Collins, Colorado on my doorstep. Thank you so much! :)

It's almost spooky:
    The headquarters of the company I work for are located in Denver and one of the head honchos told me about the beauty of Colorado at a recent meeting with a conviction that almost made me change my travel plans.
    I'm not much for art galleries, but I could (and have) look(ed) at Inuit art for hours
    While I can't stand organised religion, I have a thing for angels.
    And while I mentioned my love for old Shakey in the e-mail, I just finished a MOOC about six of his plays with 100% this week (letting my nerd flag fly here).

The CD is going to replace Lightning Bolt in the car tomorrow morning :-)

In short, you hit the nail on the head, Santa (I couldn't find your board name!)! :) Thank you and I hope you have lovely holidays!
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Shanirae617 gift το Spietrowski

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Mine is tracked to arrive on Friday. Hope my person likes it!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Krissyg303Krissyg303 Longmont, Co Posts: 14
    Thank you so SO much Susan Rado Duddy for the amazingly thoughtful SS gift! It was so exciting to see what was in there and is VERY much appreciated. Always glad to find new Jammer friends. Merry Christmas!

53E47B0E-8133-491D-95E2-C12CD6D1CADA_zps1yvjico2.jpg~original
    Kristin G

"I know I was born & I know that I"ll die, the in-between is mine."

6/19/1995 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison
    6/23/1998 Fiddlers Green, Denver
    10/20/2000 Mesa Del Sol, Albuquerque
    4/01/2003 Pepsi Center, Denver
    7/02/2006 Pepsi Center, Denver
    11/29/2013 Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix
    10/09/2014 Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln
    10/22/2014 Pepsi Center, Denver

8/5/2016 Fenway Park