Options

Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I'm warning you now Krissy, those gummy bears are both tastey and fucken deadly. Make sure you're close to a bathroom once you start eating them. Straight reverse high colonic for you. Just warning ya! Hahaha
  • Options
    My apologies.. Having a bit of issues recently and have not been around... I have received a box from last week but have not been able to open... Will try tonight!! Thanks to someone out there
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    My apologies.. Having a bit of issues recently and have not been around... I have received a box from last week but have not been able to open... Will try tonight!! Thanks to someone out there
    oh..u will be suprised..lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

I like surprises ...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

I like surprises ...

exactly the reason i pick that person for your secret santa..:)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    You're not supposed to eat the whole bag in one sitting lol lol lol
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Krissyg303Krissyg303 Longmont, Co Posts: 14
    badbrains wrote: »
    I'm warning you now Krissy, those gummy bears are both tastey and fucken deadly. Make sure you're close to a bathroom once you start eating them. Straight reverse high colonic for you. Just warning ya! Hahaha

Well that sounds fantastic! lol THanks for the warning!

Kristin G

"I know I was born & I know that I"ll die, the in-between is mine."

6/19/1995 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison
    6/23/1998 Fiddlers Green, Denver
    10/20/2000 Mesa Del Sol, Albuquerque
    4/01/2003 Pepsi Center, Denver
    7/02/2006 Pepsi Center, Denver
    11/29/2013 Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix
    10/09/2014 Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln
    10/22/2014 Pepsi Center, Denver

8/5/2016 Fenway Park
    8/7/16 Fenway Park
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I received a gift card for the PJ shop, thanks Adam!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    TrishaW gift to moretonbayfig

1532095_409644725855734_190656235868504296_n.jpg
  • Options
    Staceyd1800 gift to .BM19622

IMG_0769.jpg

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,410
    1qg47c.jpg

Thank You @Cantfindabtrman!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,410
    Lol...lots of Tres MTs and Brad "re gifts"
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Thank you my first 10c Secret Santa Tiffany from PA :)
    bilde3_zpsb54117a4.jpg
    (I do not have your board name unfortunately)

Just hope that my gift is well received as I have not seen a picture/post from the person I was the Secret Santa of..
    Oslo, Spektrum 29/06/00*Copenhagen, Forum 26/06/07*Berlin, Wuhlheide 15/08/09*Stockholm, Globen 07/07/12*
    Oslo, Spektrum 09/07/12*Seattle, Key Arena 06/12/13*Berlin, Wuhlheide 26/06/14*Stockholm, Globen 28/06/14*
    Oslo, Telenor Arena 29/06/14
  • Options
    @dimitrispearljam
    Grelsvik wrote: »
    Thank you my first 10c Secret Santa Tiffany from PA :)
    bilde3_zpsb54117a4.jpg
    (I do not have your board name unfortunately)

Just hope that my gift is well received as I have not seen a picture/post from the person I was the Secret Santa of..

@tbabinsack is tiffany's board name
  • Options
    I just got home and my gift is sitting here:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited but torn.....should I wait....Jojo Van den Berg I am super stoked:)
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I just got home and my gift is sitting here:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited but torn.....should I wait....Jojo Van den Berg I am super stoked:)

Open it!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Hah! I think i have to....gonna wait until the end of the work day though:) AHHHHH!!!!!
  • Options
    staceyd1800staceyd1800 Pennsylvania Posts: 93
    I hope you have liked everything I picked for you. You are a hard guy to shop for! Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    HEX!! I have only just opened the box and am overwhelmed....I may need to spread the love over the next few days leading up to Christmas-I am over the moon!! THANK YOU!!!!! :)
  • Options
    HEX!! I have only just opened the box and am overwhelmed....I may need to spread the love over the next few days leading up to Christmas-I am over the moon!! THANK YOU!!!!! :)

seriously,cos i got personal experience, @HEX Gives always one of the best gifts at secret santa...so creative..!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Mine got delivered today! I love tracking!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    BM19622 gift to TrishaW

trisa_2.jpg

trisha_gift.jpg
  • Options
    from the posts here and from the notices i have,today,20th dec half of 132 gifts has arrive..
    im sure,some didntr post yet,or let me know about arrivals
    great giofts so far!
  • Options

I just picked up my package on my way to the airport - it got here at the very last minute before I left for the holidays.

And it made me cry, but in a good way! Thank you so much Enkidu - I wish you were closer so I could give you a hug!

Will post pictures and a whole story when I land :-D
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I know my SS received his cuz he hit me up and thanked me personally. Glad everything worked out buddy. Oh and I owe your son Logan one for that pic adam! =))
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    edited December 2014
    Thanks Scott from Oklahoma!!! Love the gift package and as I was drinking my bailey's and coffee after unwrapping it, I immediately transferred the contents of my cup to my new cup!
    IMG_4808_zps6c4d43f8.jpg
    IMG_4810_zps2d80bdda.jpg

Thanks again and Merry Christmas :)

Post edited by evsgjamm on
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    edited December 2014
    Thanks Dane W!

FBD25644-D570-4451-9BCC-DBA614685314_zpsdgyl6epb.jpg

Great guess that I'm a big fan of home brews....can't wait to taste these! They are a Rogue Dead Guy Ale clone so they should be pretty good :D
    Great touch with the Bo Sox book too. Faithfull!!!!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I just picked up my package on my way to the airport - it got here at the very last minute before I left for the holidays.

And it made me cry, but in a good way! Thank you so much Enkidu - I wish you were closer so I could give you a hug!

Will post pictures and a whole story when I land :-D

Hooray! I was hoping you'd get it for Christmas - sorry it was so late. Hope you liked the surprise part of it. Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    Sprunkn7 wrote: »
    Mine got delivered today! I love tracking!!!
    Secret Santa gifts arrived yesterday! Thank you so much, I really love everything, the bottle stoppers are so adorable and the bracelet is so beautiful, I really do appreciate the personal note as well! I will be posting photos tomorrow of all of the thoughtful, lovely items you sent, I am truly touched!
    :x
  • Options
    territamu gift to .Lynda Stiefvater

IMG_1779.jpg