Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Are Obama’s Record Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt and Iraq Fueling Unrest in Middle East?

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/15126
    (Video in link)
    As Saudi Arabia continues U.S.-backed strikes in Yemen and Washington lifts its freeze on military to aid to Egypt, new figures show President Obama has overseen a major increase in weapons sales since taking office. The majority of weapons exports under Obama have gone to the Middle East and Persian Gulf. Saudi Arabia tops the list at $46 billion in new agreements. We are joined by William Hartung, who says that even after adjusting for inflation, "the volume of major deals concluded by the Obama administration in its first five years exceeds the amount approved by the Bush administration in its full eight years in office by nearly $30 billion. That also means that the Obama administration has approved more arms sales than any U.S. administration since World War II." Hartung is the director of the Arms and Security Project at the Center for International Policy, and author of "Prophets of War: Lockheed Martin and the Making of the Military-Industrial Complex."

More in link.

Remember when all us pesky Palestinian supporters (peaceniks in general), commented on how all these sales to middle eastern regimes would wreak havoc in the region? Remember who everyone keeps calling the main fucking country supporting the IS? Saudi Arabia. Conincidence that the biggest arms sale in history closed around the time the IS rose to power? And that SA will be a major power by the time Syria falls and Iran comes back into the crosshairs (peace deal may be is a stall tactic, yes....for the US and Israel).

I guess this is where we pick sides and condemn or support Obama, right? Fuck that. This is all part of the plan that has been established for years, spanning D and R administrations, and will continue with whomever is the next puppet leader.
    But no matter how many of these predictions come true, some will refuse to acknowledge that there is a plan - it's all just BAD planning, accidents, unforeseen circumstance, untrustworthy allies, evil evil tyrants etc. zero accountability for the arms dealers and corps pulling the strings.

So what is it you are arguing for?
    Nah ah. You don't get to make this about me. How about addressing some of what I said before you ask for my plan for world peace?
    Addressing Obama's military expenditures?
    ..I knew this would be broken down into a partisan comment, and even addressed that pre-emptively. This is not about Obama, nor about Dubya or any one politician. It's about foreign policy, and our role in fueling unrest in the Middle East for our own gain....which you apparently don't believe happens, because we are just reacting to Iran's unrest and supposed,possible, might happen, aggression.
    I believe it happens...I guess I just don't see your point. Everyone is acting in their own self-interest. The US acts for their own gain, Russia acts for their own gain, China acts for their own gain, Iran acts for their own gain, etc. This is beyond obvious.
    So you agree it's not about Freedom or security but $$$$? As our politicians are controlled by campaign contributions and corps and special interests ( thanks Supreme Court) are said contributors?
    No. I don't agree.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Are Obama’s Record Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt and Iraq Fueling Unrest in Middle East?

(Video in link)
    As Saudi Arabia continues U.S.-backed strikes in Yemen and Washington lifts its freeze on military to aid to Egypt, new figures show President Obama has overseen a major increase in weapons sales since taking office. The majority of weapons exports under Obama have gone to the Middle East and Persian Gulf. Saudi Arabia tops the list at $46 billion in new agreements. We are joined by William Hartung, who says that even after adjusting for inflation, "the volume of major deals concluded by the Obama administration in its first five years exceeds the amount approved by the Bush administration in its full eight years in office by nearly $30 billion. That also means that the Obama administration has approved more arms sales than any U.S. administration since World War II." Hartung is the director of the Arms and Security Project at the Center for International Policy, and author of "Prophets of War: Lockheed Martin and the Making of the Military-Industrial Complex."

More in link.

Remember when all us pesky Palestinian supporters (peaceniks in general), commented on how all these sales to middle eastern regimes would wreak havoc in the region? Remember who everyone keeps calling the main fucking country supporting the IS? Saudi Arabia. Conincidence that the biggest arms sale in history closed around the time the IS rose to power? And that SA will be a major power by the time Syria falls and Iran comes back into the crosshairs (peace deal may be is a stall tactic, yes....for the US and Israel).

I guess this is where we pick sides and condemn or support Obama, right? Fuck that. This is all part of the plan that has been established for years, spanning D and R administrations, and will continue with whomever is the next puppet leader.
    But no matter how many of these predictions come true, some will refuse to acknowledge that there is a plan - it's all just BAD planning, accidents, unforeseen circumstance, untrustworthy allies, evil evil tyrants etc. zero accountability for the arms dealers and corps pulling the strings.

Nah ah. You don't get to make this about me. How about addressing some of what I said before you ask for my plan for world peace?
    ..I knew this would be broken down into a partisan comment, and even addressed that pre-emptively. This is not about Obama, nor about Dubya or any one politician. It's about foreign policy, and our role in fueling unrest in the Middle East for our own gain....which you apparently don't believe happens, because we are just reacting to Iran's unrest and supposed,possible, might happen, aggression.
    I believe it happens...I guess I just don't see your point. Everyone is acting in their own self-interest. The US acts for their own gain, Russia acts for their own gain, China acts for their own gain, Iran acts for their own gain, etc. This is beyond obvious.
    So you agree it's not about Freedom or security but $$$$? As our politicians are controlled by campaign contributions and corps and special interests ( thanks Supreme Court) are said contributors?
    No. I don't agree.
    What planet do you live on?
    I suppose you think the reason for the Iraq invasion and the 39 billion Halliburton made off it were totally unrelated.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

(Video in link)

More in link.

No. I don't agree.
    I suppose you think the reason for the Iraq invasion and the 39 billion Halliburton made off it were totally unrelated.
    That's right. Unrelated. Also I live on earth.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

(Video in link)

More in link.

No. I don't agree.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no this is some funny shit. Oh my god, WOW
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

(Video in link)

More in link.

No. I don't agree.
    I can't tell if you are serious or sarcastic.
    A war is started under false pretenses, a billion dollar no-bid contract is immediately initiated for the company which the man who started the war was recently CEO and is still a major stockholder, the company goes on to make 40 billion dollars for shoddy work, and you see no relation?
    You think we invaded Iraq for WMD's that we knew didn't exist?
    I think you are smarter than that.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

(Video in link)

More in link.

No. I don't agree.
    A war is started under false pretenses, a billion dollar no-bid contract is immediately initiated for the company which the man who started the war was recently CEO and is still a major stockholder, the company goes on to make 40 billion dollars for shoddy work, and you see no relation?
    Well, he claims to be.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

(Video in link)

More in link.

No. I don't agree.
    Ugh...rehashing the Iraq war on the day Iraq war hawk Hillary Clinton announces her candidacy...why?

No. The coalition didn't invade Iraq for WMD's per se...that was just the main reason (of many) to get UN approval which never came. Also the coalition didn't know that they didn't exist and the troops returning home with chemical weapons poisoning might even argue that they did exist.

Either way...rehashing the reasons for the invasion of Iraq considering the US attacked Libya and overthrew Gaddafi for much less make little sense.

Did the US employ corporations to help in the aftermath of the Iraq invasion that made a profit? Yes. But was that the reason they went in? No.

• Options
    I wonder if Obama discussed this whole Halliburton thing during his last round

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/03/29/obama-golfs-with-big-money-oil-moguls-in-florida

He could have gotten to the bottom of it.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    BS44325 said:

I wonder if Obama discussed this whole Halliburton thing during his last round

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/03/29/obama-golfs-with-big-money-oil-moguls-in-florida

He could have gotten to the bottom of it.

What does this have to do with ISIS?

What thread am I on?

• Options
    Back on topic

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/isis-destroys-ancient-ruins-of-nimrud-video-shows-1.3029687

ISIS destroys ancient ruins of Nimrud, video shows
    Bulldozing came amid other attacks on antiquities in Iraq and Syria
  • Options
    Just had to share this. Holy fucking shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GLhyBWtd10
  • Options
    dignin said:

Holy fucking shit is the correct descriptor for this.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002
    dignin said:

Is anyone else skeptical that this is a human being?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

dignin said:

It's a car.
  • Options

benjs said:

dignin said:

It's a car.
    It looks like a rag doll to me the way it somersaults. It may seem like a weird question, but I can't help but question what purpose this incomprehensibly weird demonstration served.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    "FEAR is your, FEAR is your, FEAR is your ONLY God."

You're so pathetic. You actually think that if that's true, that "is" is that close to the American border, that our country wouldn't do shit, even if they're on the Mexican side? You've got to be kidding me. You have some fucken weird, SICK, obsession with ANYTHING Muslim. You're in no other threads besides ANYTHING anti-Islam. Fucken straight JOKE. People tear your posts apart, left and right. And you still come with this bullshit. Pathetic. And embarrassing.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You're so pathetic. You actually think that if that's true, that "is" is that close to the American border, that our country wouldn't do shit, even if they're on the Mexican side? You've got to be kidding me. You have some fucken weird, SICK, obsession with ANYTHING Muslim. You're in no other threads besides ANYTHING anti-Islam. Fucken straight JOKE. People tear your posts apart, left and right. And you still come with this bullshit. Pathetic. And embarrassing.
    Nart, let his messages stand on their own, and have faith that we're all smart enough here to see that. Otherwise, he gets to play the bullying victim, and that doesn't better the situation at all.

EV
  • Options
    Free speech is a bitch
  • Options
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

Nart, let his messages stand on their own, and have faith that we're all smart enough here to see that. Otherwise, he gets to play the bullying victim, and that doesn't better the situation at all.
    Again, you're absolutely right Ben.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Free speech is a bitch

Ooooo, burn. I need a hug now.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

Free speech is a bitch

Awesome. So back to ISIS now. They are pushing for Ramadi. The Iraqi PM came to Washington to seek help and very little was offered. This battle is being lost.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/middleeast/iraq-isis/
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

Free speech is a bitch

Awesome. So back to ISIS now. They are pushing for Ramadi. The Iraqi PM came to Washington to seek help and very little was offered. This battle is being lost.

you really need to get laid, BAD
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

Free speech is a bitch

How would that stop the fall of Ramadi?
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

Free speech is a bitch

Before you forget how to use it.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    on facebook I saw an article that says isis claims it will behead obama and even showed a pitcher of obama being beheaded (pretty graffic) so why arnt we just out wipping thies assholes out ? it's time to stop being all P.C and start kicking some ass and close our friggin boarders.

Godfather.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited May 2015
    BS44325 said:

Free speech is a bitch

Criticizing you and calling you out for your ignorance and Dick Cheney loving stupidity counts as free speech you war criminal loving racist retard. YOU.RETHUGLICANS.ARE.NOT.ABOVE.THE.LAW.

History is not on your side. Deal with it. Bye Felicia.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options

on facebook I saw an article that says isis claims it will behead obama and even showed a pitcher of obama being beheaded (pretty graffic) so why arnt we just out wipping thies assholes out ? it's time to stop being all P.C and start kicking some ass and close our friggin boarders.

Godfather.

A 'pitcher' of Obama?

Godfather... sorry to get off topic for a moment, but that's a classic!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

Free speech is a bitch

Before you forget how to use it.
    Wanking off to a Dick Cheney poster doesn't count as using it. But, hey, thanks for proving my belief that they DO allow internet access to patients in the mental ward. Have fun being Nurse Ratched's bitch.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

callen said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

(Video in link)

More in link.

No. I don't agree.
    Translation: