Options

Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Looks like the Aussie police are raiding the cafe held up by mujahideen / sex offender Man Haron Monis.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    These people, minding their own business at a chocolate shop, subjected to this shit.

Hope this asshole now serves the time he should have to begin with.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    hedonist said:

These people, minding their own business at a chocolate shop, subjected to this shit.

main stream population in a state prison.....

Godfather.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,616
    hedonist said:

Unfortunately, he's now dead. He would likely consider this a happy thing. I wish they'd gotten him out alive so he could answer for what he did.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    This is one plumber that you don't want to be late on payments with ....

terrorist-truck-texas.jpg

Texas plumber’s Ford truck ends up with terrorists

When Texas plumber Mark Oberholtzer traded in his black Ford F-250 pickup truck, he expected it would live a second life in the hands of new owners, but probably not these owners.

Oberholtzer’s Texas City plumbing company, Mark-1 Plumbing, has been inundated with threats after a photo of his old Ford work truck appeared on a terrorist Twitter feed, equipped with an anti-aircraft gun in the bed and still bearing the company logo on the door.

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/texas-plumber-ford-truck-ends-terrorists-133033518.html
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited December 2014
    Plumbers from Texas City. Bastion for Texas republicans. Ironic and funny. Has Texas registration and inspection stickers that are are expired. Ha. Texas supporting ISIS.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Perhaps he should have pealed off the stickers before selling the vehicle. facepalm!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Interesting 25 minute video if u have the time:

http://youtu.be/3CsgI8ixpjg
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Anonymous hits ISIS with hundreds of hacks

#OpISIS strikes with the message: ‘We are Muslims, we are Christians, we are Jews, we are hackers’

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/23541/1/anonymous-hits-isis-with-hundreds-of-hacks
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    dignin said:

Anonymous hits ISIS with hundreds of hacks

#OpISIS strikes with the message: ‘We are Muslims, we are Christians, we are Jews, we are hackers’

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/23541/1/anonymous-hits-isis-with-hundreds-of-hacks

Good find Digin.
    Every little bit helps.If you can cut them off at the roots,then it becomes much more difficult to bare fruit.
    I thought they overstepped in the Mike Brown case.But I think it's well placed here.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,616
    edited February 2015
    lazloblue said:

Perhaps he should have pealed off the stickers before selling the vehicle. facepalm!

That's what I was thinking. It could have been used for drug dealing or as the getaway car for robbing a bank too. He shouldn't have left the name of his business on it. That was dumb. I'm surprised it didn't occur to him that he shouldn't want some random stranger driving around in his company truck. Duh.

On another note, don't they have any used trucks in the Middle East?? Or maybe somewhere in Europe even? Why would they pay to have a used pick up truck shipped all the way from Texas?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I'll bet it's photo shopped.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Isis felt it necessary to behead 21 Egyptian men on a beach. These guys are doing everything possible to not get any support from any other country in the world. One of those countries tries (jordan, egypt?) Needs to take the fucking lead here and go in there and destroys the sick maggots.
  • Options
    it's all coming togeather, thies countries along with the US will "wipe em out" ..the politics of Egypt and the money they seek from investers is a great window for the US and other countries to buy a piece of Egypt's future.....but in time they too will turn on the countries that help them demanding thier political and business freedom, so sayith Godfather-domus..it's in thier DNA.

Godfather.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited February 2015
    Gents: Agree ISIS seems to be shooting themselves in the foot. Don't think ideology can be wiped out though. Do you both agree we should let Jordan and Egypt handle? What's benefit of US joining?
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

Gents: Agree ISIS seems to be shooting themselves in the foot. Don't think ideology can be wiped out though. Do you both agree we should let Jordan and Egypt handle? What's benefit of US joining?

yes I agree the US should stay away but given the damage and lives isis has done to the US and every place else maybe this is our opertunity to settle up and eliminate an on-going problem.

Godfather.

• Options
    Saudi Arabia and UAE also are in the coalition.With the Kurds and Iraqis also doing some ground work.We need to pump money,supplies and logistics.
  • Options
    well ISIS just burned alive 45 more people according to reports, the last attack on ISIS killed 3 children and a woman and if the attacks go forward as planned then those numbers will climb especially knowing that those freaks are willing to hide behind women and children.

Godfather.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    The US are the only ones who can competently lead a coalition to do this. Put Patreus and Crocker back in charge. Time is being wasted.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

The US are the only ones who can competently lead a coalition to do this. Put Patreus and Crocker back in charge. Time is being wasted.

WTF Mate? How can you draw that conclusion from a decade long war that failed all of it's objectives?
    If anything, the history of the Iraq war should show that we CAN'T competently do this.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Iraq was pacified by 2009.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I don't think that's the play here.I think there is great relevance to a Muslim led lead here.This is significant stuff.The world has been asking for a stronger voice and response from these countries and ISIS basically taunted them into it full speed ahead.
    We should be material and logistical support along with air strikes and intelligence.There will be troops on the ground soon and I think that is where these other countries really need to take full charge.We can give them everything they need.
  • Options
    So let me get this straight. Hockey is to macho for some to allow their kids to play but sending "our" troops on the ground in Iraq is ok. Um, ok.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I think the Muslim countries around the region should work together and suffocate these evil doers.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

So let me get this straight. Hockey is to macho for some to allow their kids to play but sending "our" troops on the ground in Iraq is ok. Um, ok.

If we leave a dirty Hockey bags full of wet gear in a suv for a week in the heat and sun,Then ship it to The Middle East.I believe these bags could be perfect weapons against Isis.as the smell alone Is lethal.
  • Options
    This is probably the most important article written on ISIS today. Required reading for anyone on here who truly wants to understand the nature of the threat and where their ideology comes from. It is not a "pro-groundtroops" article. A little long but extremely important. Harsh for those that think ISIS is not islam.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    BS44325 said:

This is probably the most important article written on ISIS today. Required reading for anyone on here who truly wants to understand the nature of the threat and where their ideology comes from. It is not a "pro-groundtroops" article. A little long but extremely important. Harsh for those that think ISIS is not islam.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Ya, you're right, it was to long to read and full of shit. I'm gonna have people who are NOT Muslims tell me what it means to BE a Muslim. Ya, got it. Thanks for your light. Now I can see. It's funny, you spread as much fear as Isis. But please, keep on spreading. And let's put American soldiers on the ground to, why not? Again, "fear is your only god"

Sad, the Israeli government killed more innocent civilians/CHILDREN in what 50 days then all of Isis. Wonder where your outrage was then? Oh ya, you supported it. Selective murder is ok in your book, as long as it's not committed by Muslims. And is committed AGAINST Muslims.(sorry for my caps).
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

Ya, you're right, it was to long to read and full of shit. I'm gonna have people who are NOT Muslims tell me what it means to BE a Muslim. Ya, got it. Thanks for your light. Now I can see. It's funny, you spread as much fear as Isis. But please, keep on spreading. And let's put American soldiers on the ground to, why not? Again, "fear is your only god"

Sad, the Israeli government killed more innocent civilians/CHILDREN in what 50 days then all of Isis. Wonder where your outrage was then? Oh ya, you supported it. Selective murder is ok in your book, as long as it's not committed by Muslims. And is committed AGAINST Muslims.(sorry for my caps).
    BB I was thinking this could be more of a air war.

Godfather.

• Options
    I hear you GF but Bs is outright calling for troops on the ground over and over. He WANTS troops on the ground. Big advocate for it. I'd ask him but I know how much he loves to answer my questions.