Options

Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    I'm wondering about something after hearing the brief interview with the parents of this american relief aid worker in ISIL's hands seeming about to be beheaded soon.

Is it not known ,by now, that the US wont negotiate ransom or other terms for American civilians held captive? I assume at least part of the direct to the parents demands are to try to get them to force the government to do ISIL's will in stopping bombing etc....

you can hear the resignation in the parents voices at what is to come. Its heartbreaking for them.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Mickey , not heard anything on US offering anything. Who knows though what's really happening behind the scene. Also maybe ISIS has learned that beheadings bring more pain and guy may live bit longer. Govt's using beheadings to rally war effort.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/14/neil-young-decries-war-on-isis-over-environmental-concerns

Maybe Neil Young is onto something here. The US is going to spend billions on this when we know full well that it will accomplish nothing. It's too bad that he will immediately be dismissed as a senile old lunatic by pro-war advocates.
  • Options

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/14/neil-young-decries-war-on-isis-over-environmental-concerns

Maybe Neil Young is onto something here. The US is going to spend billions on this when we know full well that it will accomplish nothing. It's too bad that he will immediately be dismissed as a senile old lunatic by pro-war advocates.

"Animal population decreased 52% in last. 40 years. " Go Ebola go !!!
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    ebola was spread by America to wipe out all of its enemeys, once obama gave the order to the CIA to inject the first allians crossing any international borders his plan was set in motion,his reasonimg for such a dasterdly plan upon the peoples of the world was quite simple...he explained that total world domonation by his new party(ISIS-HOPE) was necesasary to ensure the seat of the first American dick-tator, no not a common-tator but a true to life DICK-TATOR, you heard it here first folks,be warned the dick-tator is upon us.

Godfather.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

ebola was spread by America to wipe out all of its enemeys, once obama gave the order to the CIA to inject the first allians crossing any international borders his plan was set in motion,his reasonimg for such a dasterdly plan upon the peoples of the world was quite simple...he explained that total world domonation by his new party(ISIS-HOPE) was necesasary to ensure the seat of the first American dick-tator, no not a common-tator but a true to life DICK-TATOR, you heard it here first folks,be warned the dick-tator is upon us.

Godfather.

Surely this is sarcasm.

If not...say it ain't so, Joe.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Godfather.

Wait, what?
  • Options

Godfather.

The guy can't get the republicans to vote on anything he puts forth yet he's gonna some how become a dictator? I don't follow.
  • Options
    I can't stand enemeys.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    it is just a joke sorry guy's :)) in the center of all this drama life needs a little humor from time to time :P

Godfather.
  • Options

I can't stand enemeys.

well....at least you know it wassn,t a copy and paste :D

Godfather.
  • Options

I can't stand enemeys.

well....at least you know it wassn,t a copy and paste :D

Godfather.
    :))

You are likely the most original guy on these forums.

I'd never think such a thing of you.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Wow, page 2, really. Oh well, in case anyone cares:

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/14689
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Anyone see 60 Min last night? Really telling story about recruitment from the west.London especially.These guys are so Jaded and high on the Jihadi cool aid it's pathetic and disheartening.This is going to blow up and get worse before it gets better.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Anyone see 60 Min last night? Really telling story about recruitment from the west.London especially.These guys are so Jaded and high on the Jihadi cool aid it's pathetic and disheartening.This is going to blow up and get worse before it gets better.

That's EXACTLLY what our leaders want. We wanted to go into syria last year and the world said NO. Now they have "another" excuse to go in. I got news for all the Assad bashers out there. He's told the us "close the border with turkey for 3 days and he'll get rid of IS". But no, for some strange reason turkey or the us won't. I wonder why?
  • Options
    It's all such a crock.

All about $$$$$ always. So follow the cash and we 'll find reason for this insanity.

All are drinking the cool aid. CNN, Fox and all the rest are serving and we are drinking. This 60 min bit perfect example. Did they reference beheadings and maybe even throw in a little clip?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    What country must wanted the US to attack Syria?
  • Options
    callen said:

It's all such a crock.

All about $$$$$ always. So follow the cash and we 'll find reason for this insanity.

All are drinking the cool aid. CNN, Fox and all the rest are serving and we are drinking. This 60 min bit perfect example. Did they reference beheadings and maybe even throw in a little clip?

The story was actually very good.It focused more on the Jihadi grass roots effort with disenfranchised youths and how social media is being used for recruitment.It also went into why/how these fundamentalist hijack mainstream Islam and their perverted horrific view of a secular Muslim only way of life.Sharia law and the halting of all freedoms that are not the twisted whacked out nonsense beliefs of these pieces of human excrement.It is my belief they are trying to fuel a major race war as they think the west is anti Muslim.
  • Options
    Thanks for additional info RR. May check it out.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

callen said:

It's all such a crock.

The story was actually very good.It focused more on the Jihadi grass roots effort with disenfranchised youths and how social media is being used for recruitment.It also went into why/how these fundamentalist hijack mainstream Islam and their perverted horrific view of a secular Muslim only way of life.Sharia law and the halting of all freedoms that are not the twisted whacked out nonsense beliefs of these pieces of human excrement.It is my belief they are trying to fuel a major race war as they think the west is anti Muslim.
    How can they NOT think the west is anti-Muslim? And when I say west, I mean the governments cuz I have a shitload of friends who don't give a fuck I'm Muslim. And rr, the question isn't directed at you, just making a point.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    48 kids blown up in Nigeria.

Boko Haram — the name means "Education is sinful" in the local Hausa language

news.yahoo.com/suicide-bomber-kills-48-students-nigeria-094106242.html
  • Options
    Jason P said:

48 kids blown up in Nigeria.

Boko Haram — the name means "Education is sinful" in the local Hausa language

news.yahoo.com/suicide-bomber-kills-48-students-nigeria-094106242.html

Which is TOTALLY condisending because in Islam when the angel came to Mohammad in the cave, he told him,"read, learn to read and educate yourself."
  • Options
    Saw that this morningTotally horrible.

BB,to your point about the west view of Muslims and the pre conceptions we harbour.I was watching last weeks Anthony Bourdain from Iran.I was really taken back.I had a vision in my head formed from the hostage crisis and the ayatollah and movies.But watching the hospitality and grace which citizens welcomed him into their homes for meals and friendship and the smiles not hate a westerner was met with really gave me encouragement about what is possible.I know it makes you think about blanket statements like "we should just bomb the fuckers" and the like.It puts a human and positive face on differences between Muslim and western cultures.worth a watch on CNN.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rr165892 said:

BB,to your point about the west view of Muslims and the pre conceptions we harbour.I was watching last weeks Anthony Bourdain from Iran.I was really taken back.I had a vision in my head formed from the hostage crisis and the ayatollah and movies.But watching the hospitality and grace which citizens welcomed him into their homes for meals and friendship and the smiles not hate a westerner was met with really gave me encouragement about what is possible.I know it makes you think about blanket statements like "we should just bomb the fuckers" and the like.It puts a human and positive face on differences between Muslim and western cultures.worth a watch on CNN.

At the base of it they are people just like us who may have strong political or religious beliefs, but when we sit down to break bread and share water we realize how similar our hopes and dreams are.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Saw that as well RR. I actually hit up hedonist and reminded to watch. Bourdain is awesome bro, he doesn't give a shit about what people think about his views. He went to Lebanon/Palestine/Israel couple years back and all hell broke loose. Anyways ya man, I get the same when I travel around the world and I've been to the Middle East. People love to meet other people. They're humans just like us, can separate politics with just friendships. Like RGambs said in his post, they're just like us. And they are. Good shit guys, glad u guys watched it.
  • Options
    Trust me, us Muslims know and rightfully feel you guys have legitimate questions when it comes to Islam. I would to, especially with the way the media portrays us. It's hard for every side when it comes to this fucked up situation the world seems to be in. Why is there a war against Islam? I have my own feelings as do others. I just wish it was as easy as breaking bread with some tea possibly watching a champions league game together, better yet catching a pearl jam show together, maybe it is as easy as that. I'm glad I have friends who don't give a shit about religion and can judge someone by that persons actions as a human. When it comes to friends, I could do no wrong. Man, this new batch is mad strong, fucken riddling like a fucker right now. =))