Options

Michael Brown Shooting

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    muskydan said:

You want answers? Well thats way above my pay grade JC. But please continue with yours.
    I may share some thoughts, not answers with you if GOD forbid they burn their whole town down.

continue with my answers? where/what are my answers?

are you less interested in truth and more interested in "riots" and "burning towns"?
    i guess there hasn't been as much rioting and burning in the 101 days as some may have hoped and wished for.... maybe after the non indictment you will get the opportunity to offer your profound thoughts. i waiting with baited breath!
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

You want answers? Well thats way above my pay grade JC. But please continue with yours.
    I may share some thoughts, not answers with you if GOD forbid they burn their whole town down.

are you less interested in truth and more interested in "riots" and "burning towns"?
    i guess there hasn't been as much rioting and burning in the 101 days as some may have hoped and wished for.... maybe after the non indictment you will get the opportunity to offer your profound thoughts. i waiting with baited breath!
    "Less interested in truth " …..thats priceless. Perhaps I will offer my profound thoughts if I have enough energy after the Grand jury makes its decision. Its already been a exhausting day in half for many first responders in my town.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    This scene from Deadwood pretty much sums up how the Ferguson PD should handle the situation to prevent the mob from burning the city down.

They need Seth Bullock as sheriff ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TtgjwmYgTOg
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

"Less interested in truth " …..thats priceless. Perhaps I will offer my profound thoughts if I have enough energy after the Grand jury makes its decision. Its already been a exhausting day in half for many first responders in my town.
    In what way? Are people rioting?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    the national guard is here. they were at my work today. my work has been listed as potential target for rioting. we are a hospital, so i don't know what these protesters could gain by protesting us...if anything, we are the ones who will help them when the cops beat them.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    rgambs said:

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

Not yet, Just about at the end of my second day of standing around protecting the hand full of protesters for double time. Talk about a colossal waste of tax payer $$$.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

Not yet, Just about at the end of my second day of standing around protecting the hand full of protesters for double time. Talk about a colossal waste of tax payer $$$.
    Does sound like a waste, what do the protesters need protected from anyways? Other protesters?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

Does sound like a waste, what do the protesters need protected from anyways? Other protesters?
    the Klan.

who knew the Klan was still a thing in 2014??
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

Yes, other protesters and the big thing Now are vehicles. Most of these people aren't that bright and they try to overtake the streets downtown. So we have to block intersections so none of these future leaders of our country get themselves run over by a truck. The Black Bloc has not showed up yet, but when they do it will be quite interesting.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

Yes, other protesters and the big thing Now are vehicles. Most of these people aren't that bright and they try to overtake the streets downtown. So we have to block intersections so none of these future leaders of our country get themselves run over by a truck. The Black Bloc has not showed up yet, but when they do it will be quite interesting.
    "future leaders of our country?" really??

attitudes like that is what they are protesting.

• Options
    i hope the black bloc shows up.

• Options

i hope the black bloc shows up.

me too pal, me too:) ….. Ever met any Black bloc yutes before??
  • Options
    Any Ferguson area first responders here know anything about Mya Aaten-White?
    Strange story just wondering if any insiders have any other info.
  • Options
    All the man hours equipment and money spent on emergency services and protecting the public!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5897900
  • Options
    If Wilson is a Klan member or has ties to the Klan, does it change anything? Anons say they can link the two.

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/racism/anonymous-suggests-darren-wilson-tied-to-ku-klux-klan-promises-more-info-screenshots/
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

All the man hours equipment and money spent on emergency services and protecting the public!

I am pretty new to this forum stuff, but what I have noticed is it seems many people like to back up their thoughts on issues from what they read from blogs and various news outlets. I prefer to form my thoughts on what I see with my own eyes every single day and simple FACT. As the legendary Public Enemy used to say.."DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE"….and definitely don't believe everything you read from all the Rags and Media outlets. Get away from the safety blanket of your computer and take a walk outside and see things for yourself. So here is something a buddy sent me that is based on FACT…sorry I could not find one of those cute drawing things but this should not be too hard to understand.
    http://conservativetribune.com/ferguson-conspiracy-blown-wide-open/
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

I am pretty new to this forum stuff, but what I have noticed is it seems many people like to back up their thoughts on issues from what they read from blogs and various news outlets. I prefer to form my thoughts on what I see with my own eyes every single day and simple FACT. As the legendary Public Enemy used to say.."DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE"….and definitely don't believe everything you read from all the Rags and Media outlets. Get away from the safety blanket of your computer and take a walk outside and see things for yourself. So here is something a buddy sent me that is based on FACT…sorry I could not find one of those cute drawing things but this should not be too hard to understand.
    wow...did you just seriously lecture this forum on "what they read from blogs and various news outlets" and then post a link to conservative tribune?

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

wow...did you just seriously lecture this forum on "what they read from blogs and various news outlets" and then post a link to conservative tribune?

Yes! But let's not detract from the fact that the store owner and clerk were so scared to death that they didn't bother to phone the police and report the extensive damages and petty theft. Not to mention the chief of police saying afterward, he isn't sure that Wilson even knew about the "alleged theft".
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

:)) :)) kinda a do as i say not as i do thing i guess :-S
  • Options

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

Just the Facts ….. I am not lecturing anyone, just giving my take on the Facts through real video and FBI stats. I guess I will have to find one of those 3rd grade drawing things next time. Anyhow, got to get back to work or I should say babysitting. Be safe

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Im going to make a prediction or two...since i don't have the luxury of being omnipresent and cannot see everything with my own eyes, i have to rely on various media outlets and then form my own opinions.
    Predictions
    Wilson will not be indicted (shocker)
    Some on this board will describe the aftermath, what they have seen with their own eyes, some examples could be...bad black men running around with knives and guns shooting cops and first responders, Arabs running around with bombs and backpacks.....
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    April 26th, 1992
    There was a riot on streets
    Tell me where were you?
    You were sittin' home watchin' your TV
    While I was participating in some anarchy
    First spot we hit it was my liquor store
    I finally got all that alcohol I can't afford
    With red lights flashin', time to retire
    And then we turned that liquor store into a structure fire
    Next stop we hit, it was the music shop,
    It only took one brick to make the window drop
    Finally we got our own P.A.
    Where do you think I got this guitar that you're hearing today?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Is it this...
    Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
    You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
    or this
    Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge and their chosen whites
    You justify those that died by wearing the badge and your chosen whites
  • Options
    mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353

the national guard is here. they were at my work today. my work has been listed as potential target for rioting. we are a hospital, so i don't know what these protesters could gain by protesting us...if anything, we are the ones who will help them when the cops beat them.

Narcotics man, most likely the opiates. That and those wonderfully comfortable chair / beds that fathers sleep on when babies are born...Some rioters, at least the ones who are just stirring shit up, just think about what they can take...I mean I could never figure out why a taking a TV and a case of beer stuck it to the man during the LA riots...Plus they keep order if there are a bunch of injuries in that E room.
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • Options

Narcotics man, most likely the opiates. That and those wonderfully comfortable chair / beds that fathers sleep on when babies are born...Some rioters, at least the ones who are just stirring shit up, just think about what they can take...I mean I could never figure out why a taking a TV and a case of beer stuck it to the man during the LA riots...Plus they keep order if there are a bunch of injuries in that E room.
    Good call.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Jason P said:

April 26th, 1992
    There was a riot on streets
    Tell me where were you?
    You were sittin' home watchin' your TV
    While I was participating in some anarchy
    First spot we hit it was my liquor store
    I finally got all that alcohol I can't afford
    With red lights flashin', time to retire
    And then we turned that liquor store into a structure fire
    Next stop we hit, it was the music shop,
    It only took one brick to make the window drop
    Finally we got our own P.A.
    Where do you think I got this guitar that you're hearing today?

Oh man, that brings back memories.

I was driving home under falling ash. What a sad fucking time for my city.

• Options
    omnipresence and seeing with your own eyes...(will the cops and armed forces be video recording?)
    http://smokeegyrl.weebly.com/