Options

Michael Brown Shooting

Comments

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    You must hang out with a lot of Racist then rgambs. I just figured I would give everyone a heads up.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I don't "hang out" with racists ever, but they enter into my life frequently as I live in a rural area. My wife had a patient a few months ago who told her Jersey used to be nice until a "certain element" (blacks) moved in. A Walmart checkout lady making casual conversation said they didn't used to get so busy until a "certain element" (Guatemalans) populated the area. A furnace repairman told me he doesn't like doing service calls in Sugarcreek because of the "element" (Amish) out that way.

Thanks for the heads up, your genuine concern is touching.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I didn't read 'certain element' as anything other than what was more than likely intended- a group of idiots acting like assholes because they think they have an excuse to.

This 'certain element' displayed itself in Vancouver a few years back and it was predominantly white people for those keeping score of color of people within 'certain elements'.

Anybody that takes to turning cars over, looting stores, and acting like an asshole is exactly that... an asshole. These assholes can be white, black, brown, purple, or indigo for all I care- it doesn't change the fact they are assholes acting badly.

I hope things don't get too ugly. It would be so refreshing to see something other than what we have come to expect.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Bingo Thirty!!! The element where I come from are people that you simply referred to as Assholes... And your welcome rgams, just keep your head on a swivel Tomr. I know I will in my town.
  • Options
    So I was wrong about last monday being the day the Grand Jury announcing their decision. I feel it was weather related, but now with the artic blast the Midwest is currently feeling, today and tomr are looking like the day. All police in Shitcago are on call and my days off were cancelled for obvious reasons. Be aware of your surroundings this week kiddies.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    I'd make the announcement today while it is still freaking cold outside. It will subdue any rioting in case the cop is absolved.
  • Options
    Bingo Jason...but the knuckle-heads will still be out in full force. When you don't want to work for what you got you might as well steal and loot from people who are trying to make an honest living. Makes total sence to me in our backward ass world.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/17/us/ferguson-state-of-emergency/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

prepare to be lutted,robbed,raped and beat to death if the white guy walks...sounds horrible I know but in my opinion that's why this case is so out of control and the media can't wait to fuel the fire.

Godfather.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Speaking of not working stealing and looting....does the governor take a salary?

“Well I mean, we’re, um, it, uh, it, uh, you know -- our goal here is to, is to, is to -- you know, keep the peace and allow folks’ voices to be heard,”

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6174954?&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016
  • Options

so why would anybody attack or even walk towards anybody holding a gun ?
    and where these 6 witness' black brown white ? people have been lieing just to nail a cop a lot lately but it seems nobody wants to see that.

Godfather.

Exactly how many cops "have been nailed" for murder under prosecutor mcculloch 23 year reign ?

Hint...its between -1 and 1

• Options
    http://www.newsweek.com/new-video-darren-wilson-arrest-filming-him-284836

Did Wilson make cell phone calls immediately after shooting Brown dead? Did he radio in shoots fired? Rapio for medics?

Why would Wilson have a union rep and attorney occompany him to the hospital? Is this customary?

Does Wilson look like someone that has been in a scuffle with a large person? Is his face / eye scratched swollen broken?

What's Wilson's version of events? Did he file a police report or incident report as required?

Does Wilson think it's against the law to film cops? Can he lock someone up for doing so?
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    God help anyone accused of a crime in the social media era.
  • Options
    Who are the extremists in fbi warnings?
    Protestors
    Kkk and the likes of Frank Ancona
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Protestors

I don't think the KKK would involve themselfs with this and besides they are not what they once were and not as big as they used to be.

Godfather.

• Options

JC29856 said:

Protestors

I don't think the KKK would involve themselfs with this and besides they are not what they once were and not as big as they used to be.

Godfather.

I don't think you heard about the fliers, the threats front kkk leaders, the recruitment, the kkk links to Wilson support groups and etc.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    edited November 2014

JC29856 said:

Protestors

Godfather.

http://fox40.com/2014/11/16/kkk-threatens-ferguson-protesters-anonymous-responds-by-allegedly-iding-klan-members/

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/11/missouri_kkk_leader_says_ferguson_protests_boosting_recruitment.php

the KKK tries to protect its own
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RE4790 said:

Ain't that the truth….
  • Options
    muskydan said:

RE4790 said:

Ain't that the truth….
    who was accused of a crime?
    only thing that comes to mind is maybe Brown for shoplifting? since the convenience store didn't call the police or make a report are we sure he stole anything?
    maybe battery on the store clerk, its clear in the video he grabbed the clerk and shoved him?
    wilson failing to file an incident report?
  • Options
    Muslim groups have stepped up efforts to co-opt protests over the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., with a drive to equate the teen’s death to the death of a radical Islamist shot during an FBI raid in 2009, a Washington-based security watchdog group is warning.

Using social media, conference calling and traditional outreach methods, leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) are portraying Brown and Detroit mosque leader Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah as African-American victims of police targeting, according to the Washington-based Center for Security Policy (CSP). In a conference call organized by CAIR-linked "Muslims for Ferguson, a CAIR official called Abdullah a “Shaheed,” or martyr, and said both he and Brown were victims of a national security apparatus that had “completely gone wild” and engaged in “demonizing and criminalizing Muslims.”

ADVERTISEMENT
    ADVERTISEMENT

“The reality is that this country, in law enforcement, be it local, state or federal law enforcement, people with guns have always seen black men and black people as threats,” Dawud Walid, executive director of CAIR’s Michigan Chapter, told the some 100 protest organizers on the call, made on the five-year anniversary of Abdullah's death and which was monitored by CSP.

Walid claimed Brown was a Muslim, although when pressed, Walid denied he had made such a claim. Brown was buried in August after a memorial service at the Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church in St. Louis.

“They’re interested in building coalitions with other organizations in order to effect a legislative change to weaken anti-terrorism laws and weaken the ability of law enforcement to engage in counter terrorism.”
    - Kyle Shideler, Center for security Policy

Linking Brown and Abdullah, who federal prosecutors say was a separatist intent on overthrowing the U.S. government, is part of a wider effort to co-opt minority group support for causes they promote, according to Kyle Shideler, director of CSP’s Threat Information Office. One such cause is to reduce police scrutiny of the American Muslim community in terror-related matters.

“They’re interested in building coalitions with other organizations in order to effect a legislative change to weaken anti-terrorism laws and weaken the ability of law enforcement to engage in counterterrorism,” said Shideler. “And they’re trying to bring other people into their efforts so it doesn’t look like it is just a Muslim effort.”

“By hosting the conference call,” Shideler wrote, the campaign is “fulfilling the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America to be positioned as the leadership of a broad coalition seeking to target law enforcement under the camouflage of civil rights.”

• Options
    and?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    I don't think Muslims would involve themselfs with this and besides they are not what they once were and not as big as they used to be.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

I don't think Muslims would involve themselfs with this and besides they are not what they once were and not as big as they used to be.

nice !
    if my copy and paste does end up being true what do you think it means to this country ? what does it say about the people that gather for violent protest and the real issues that these people have ? to me ...these people that provoke violent protest in many cases are nothing short of terrorist them selfs and I say that just by thier recorded history and by the media so how do you suggest we deal with such people ?

Godfather.

• Options
    How Ferguson showed us the truth about police: http://youtu.be/-ixRx4kOBPU
  • Options

JC29856 said:

nice !
    if my copy and paste does end up being true what do you think it means to this country ? what does it say about the people that gather for violent protest and the real issues that these people have ? to me ...these people that provoke violent protest in many cases are nothing short of terrorist them selfs and I say that just by thier recorded history and by the media so how do you suggest we deal with such people ?

Godfather.

Where does it say they are provoking violent protests?

• Options
    JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

RE4790 said:

Ain't that the truth….
    only thing that comes to mind is maybe Brown for shoplifting? since the convenience store didn't call the police or make a report are we sure he stole anything?
    maybe battery on the store clerk, its clear in the video he grabbed the clerk and shoved him?
    JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

RE4790 said:

Ain't that the truth….
    MAYBE….you are too much JC. Keep em coming.
  • Options
    Maybe what? Keep what coming? What's inaccurate?
    If you have answers post them....
  • Options
    You want answers? Well thats way above my pay grade JC. But please continue with yours.
    I may share some thoughts, not answers with you if GOD forbid they burn their whole town down.