Options

Idf soldiers told to kill civilians •*graphic

Comments

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    badbrains said:

The UN told Israel 17 times that there are women/children in the school. And Israel response? Thanks for letting us know where our targets are.

that is fucking terrible
    everytime I see one of these dead innocent kids, my heart is breaking
    we should be communicating with our leaders to stop these massacres.
    stop sending them munitions, goddamn it

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

The UN told Israel 17 times that there are women/children in the school. And Israel response? Thanks for letting us know where our targets are.

that is fucking terrible
    everytime I see one of these dead innocent kids, my heart is breaking
    we should be communicating with our leaders to stop these massacres.
    stop sending them munitions, goddamn it
    Agree 100% and welcome to the discussion.
  • Options
    well, thanks
    I've stayed away because i don't pretend to be educated enough to really add anything
    but i def say stop this shit now if they are targeting innocents
    my tax dollars should not be paying for this massacre

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

well, thanks
    I've stayed away because i don't pretend to be educated enough to really add anything

I look at it like this. You said something because obviously you're moved by what's happening there. And that's fucken awesome. To know that you've gotten to the point where u said something. And I bet it actually felt good to say something. Belive me, seeing these pics everyday and reading how we're resupplying them again, it's hard. To think that it's 2014 and we as a nation/world can allow this to happen and actually help fund it, is heartbreaking. I CANT imagine what it must be like to be a Palestinian in gaza/West Bank Palestine. I just can't. And then u see a post of an idf soldier bragging about massacring 13 kids in 1 fucken day? Really? That statement it's self is beyond sickness, wow.
  • Options
    Must be hard to be a parent in this day and age. I dnt know how you guys do it. I applaud everyone one of you who see the kids of gaza in your kids faces. I've read some of the posts from parents on here and they're heartening. I don't have to answer a son or daughter when they ask Why all these kids dying? That shit would make me breakdown right in front of my kids. I couldn't lie to them and they'd see right through me. Someone even mentioned about barely being able to swollow food while having dinner with their kids. That's tough right there. I can't imagine.
  • Options
    thanks again
    I have a young daughter and
    yeah i can't be silent when innocents are being slaughter
    Nazi Germany taught us all that i hope
    i will not have that on my hands.
    question for ya....
    does the Israeli military use conscription?
    badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

well, thanks

I look at it like this. You said something because obviously you're moved by what's happening there. And that's fucken awesome. To know that you've gotten to the point where u said something. And I bet it actually felt good to say something. Belive me, seeing these pics everyday and reading how we're resupplying them again, it's hard. To think that it's 2014 and we as a nation/world can allow this to happen and actually help fund it, is heartbreaking. I CANT imagine what it must be like to be a Palestinian in gaza/West Bank Palestine. I just can't. And then u see a post of an idf soldier bragging about massacring 13 kids in 1 fucken day? Really? That statement it's self is beyond sickness, wow.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    lolobugg said:

thanks again
    question for ya....

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

well, thanks

lolobugg,

Yes, they do - three mandatory years for men, two mandatory years for women, and the exemption that I know of is for if you are studying religion, but I think there are a few others.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    benjs said:

lolobugg said:

thanks again
    question for ya....

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

well, thanks

lolobugg,

Yes, they do - three mandatory years for men, two mandatory years for women, and the exemption that I know of is for if you are studying religion, but I think there are a few others.
    wow,
    that explains the extremes we are hearing about:
    from soldiers bragging about killing children to the ones that are whistleblowers on the generals.....
    conscription doesn't work...we saw that in Vietnam.....
    I have a feeling this is gonna be a long bloody fucking mess.
    I hope I am wrong for the sake of the sane people in this region.
    Post edited by lolobugg on

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    benjs said:

lolobugg said:

thanks again
    question for ya....

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

well, thanks

lolobugg,

I also heard that they're gonna change it Ben to everyone has to serve mandatory except the Arabs I believe.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    lolobugg said:

benjs said:

lolobugg said:

thanks again
    question for ya....

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

well, thanks

lolobugg,

wow,
    from soldiers bragging about killing children to the ones that are whistleblowers on the generals.....
    Don't forget, the Vietnam situation was different for a few major reasons:
    1 - America wasn't birthed with conscription - Israel was.
    2 - Vietnam was a war inherently opposed by Americans: if I recall, polls showed staggering opposition to American presence there. A tragic reality is that Israelis are much more divisive about the Gazan issue - largely in favour of the aggression and oppression.
    3 - The visible power of pacifism, and the refusal to have anything but pacifist stances, had never (or has never since) been greater. This says it all:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    benjs said:

lolobugg said:

benjs said:

lolobugg said:

thanks again
    question for ya....

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

well, thanks

lolobugg,

wow,
    Don't forget, the Vietnam situation was different for a few major reasons:
    1 - America wasn't birthed with conscription - Israel was.
    2 - Vietnam was a war inherently opposed by Americans: if I recall, polls showed staggering opposition to American presence there. A tragic reality is that Israelis are much more divisive about the Gazan issue - largely in favour of the aggression and oppression.
    3 - The visible power of pacifism, and the refusal to have anything but pacifist stances, had never (or has never since) been greater. This says it all:
    well said

conscription is an easy way to indoctrinate
    whether that is what they originally intended or not.
    once the corrupt get in office... they can push their agendas and make the soldiers carry it out under the banner of national service.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Oh shit, we better watch out. Saw on John Stewart that the us sold $11,000,000,000 yes that's $11 BILLION dollars worth of military aid to Qatar. Yup, that's the same Qatar funding Hamas. Can we say "conflict of interest?" We give Israel supposedly $3 billion a year, Qatar just got 4X that. Hmmm

our government is stupid like that,we shouldn't be giving any support or selling anything to anybody in the middle east in my humble opinion.

Godfather.

oh but lockheed martin, halliburton, general dynamics, et al would have to disagree with you there.
    I know bro. and it makes me sick, I see where our product where I work goes everyday and where it comes from, you guys may not know and may be suprised where/who the US companys buy their product from...it really sucks to put it simply.

Godfather.

And Qatar just bought $11 billion in military gear from us. Again, these are the same Qatar that is funding Hamas. No one sees the irony in this? I'm sure u guys do, but man, if that's not a conflict of interest I dnt know what is. Shouldn't Israel be mad and angry at us for this? Wouldn't u think they'd want to put a stop to that? That's some crazy shit!
    there is no irony my friend..it called business..
    the boss want to sell guns..the boss want israel there for have a stronge ally amongst arabs
    the boss selling guns to the country funding the enemies of israel.
    the boss doesnt want this war to end..the boss making money of all this..
    fron the "official front door" gives support to israel and from the "unofficial back door"" give guns
    to hamas...
    and simple people like u and me,talking about religion,about war,,hate,civilians get killed and all this things and there is only one word behind all this.
    Money..
    this will never ends there,cos boss gets money..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited July 2014

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Oh shit, we better watch out. Saw on John Stewart that the us sold $11,000,000,000 yes that's $11 BILLION dollars worth of military aid to Qatar. Yup, that's the same Qatar funding Hamas. Can we say "conflict of interest?" We give Israel supposedly $3 billion a year, Qatar just got 4X that. Hmmm

our government is stupid like that,we shouldn't be giving any support or selling anything to anybody in the middle east in my humble opinion.

Godfather.

oh but lockheed martin, halliburton, general dynamics, et al would have to disagree with you there.
    I know bro. and it makes me sick, I see where our product where I work goes everyday and where it comes from, you guys may not know and may be suprised where/who the US companys buy their product from...it really sucks to put it simply.

Godfather.

And Qatar just bought $11 billion in military gear from us. Again, these are the same Qatar that is funding Hamas. No one sees the irony in this? I'm sure u guys do, but man, if that's not a conflict of interest I dnt know what is. Shouldn't Israel be mad and angry at us for this? Wouldn't u think they'd want to put a stop to that? That's some crazy shit!
    the boss want to sell guns..the boss want israel there for have a stronge ally amongst arabs
    fron the "official front door" gives support to israel and from the "unofficial back door"" give guns
    to hamas...
    and simple people like u and me,talking about religion,about war,,hate,civilians get killed and all this things and there is only one word behind all this.
    Money..
    new boss.....
    same as the old boss.....
    main thing in common
    worship of
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

innocents killed
    middle class stripped of dignity and the ability to make ends meet
    there is always a job for the poor.....
    in the military....
    if you don't mind being on the front lines.

sickening

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

to hamas...
    Money..
    And I understood EVERY WORD! How u doing my friend? When u coming to jersey?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Wait, who's using children as shields??

• Options