Options

Idf soldiers told to kill civilians •*graphic

Comments

• Options

Byrnzie said:

Hitler did this during WWII to England and the reason he did it was to brake the will of the English people and drive them into submission, as aweful as this is it is war and unfortunatly this what happens during war espically when dealing with an underdeveloped country.
    everybody screams here at the train "they're killing inocent civilans and babies" and I agree/believe it's a sin they will pay for...but guess what ?...it's a war and the dirty business of war kills without seperation, it does not matter what one side or the other wants because to one side or the other the means to an end is only thru war and war's kill everybody not just the bad guy's ("war is hell - G.Patton)

Godfather.

It's not a war, it's a massacre.

war...massacre it's all the same for one side or the other, was hitlers extermination of the Jews a massacre ?,was the civil war a massacre ?...patata potato.

Godfather.

Get serious.

Hitler's extermination of the Jews is completely different than the Civil War. They're not even close: one was about independence and one was about ethnicity. Fighting for independence and freedom is completely different than trying to ethnically cleanse the landscape.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179

badbrains said:

Oh shit, we better watch out. Saw on John Stewart that the us sold $11,000,000,000 yes that's $11 BILLION dollars worth of military aid to Qatar. Yup, that's the same Qatar funding Hamas. Can we say "conflict of interest?" We give Israel supposedly $3 billion a year, Qatar just got 4X that. Hmmm

our government is stupid like that,we shouldn't be giving any support or selling anything to anybody in the middle east in my humble opinion.

Godfather.

oh but lockheed martin, halliburton, general dynamics, et al would have to disagree with you there.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    the year is 2014 the month is July the day is 30

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GazaUnderAttack?src=hash
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    JC29856 said:

the year is 2014 the month is July the day is 30

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GazaUnderAttack?src=hash

Wow, those pic and stories are fucken unreal. Smh. And you're absolutely right, 2014, truly a sad sad world.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Byrnzie said:

Hitler did this during WWII to England and the reason he did it was to brake the will of the English people and drive them into submission, as aweful as this is it is war and unfortunatly this what happens during war espically when dealing with an underdeveloped country.
    everybody screams here at the train "they're killing inocent civilans and babies" and I agree/believe it's a sin they will pay for...but guess what ?...it's a war and the dirty business of war kills without seperation, it does not matter what one side or the other wants because to one side or the other the means to an end is only thru war and war's kill everybody not just the bad guy's ("war is hell - G.Patton)

Godfather.

war...massacre it's all the same for one side or the other, was hitlers extermination of the Jews a massacre ?,was the civil war a massacre ?...patata potato.

Godfather.

Get serious.

Hitler's extermination of the Jews is completely different than the Civil War. They're not even close: one was about independence and one was about ethnicity. Fighting for independence and freedom is completely different than trying to ethnically cleanse the landscape.
    I know man but dead is dead and both were wars right ? the reason does not matter at the bottom line.

Godfather.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

badbrains said:

Oh shit, we better watch out. Saw on John Stewart that the us sold $11,000,000,000 yes that's $11 BILLION dollars worth of military aid to Qatar. Yup, that's the same Qatar funding Hamas. Can we say "conflict of interest?" We give Israel supposedly $3 billion a year, Qatar just got 4X that. Hmmm

our government is stupid like that,we shouldn't be giving any support or selling anything to anybody in the middle east in my humble opinion.

Godfather.

oh but lockheed martin, halliburton, general dynamics, et al would have to disagree with you there.
    I know bro. and it makes me sick, I see where our product where I work goes everyday and where it comes from, you guys may not know and may be suprised where/who the US companys buy their product from...it really sucks to put it simply.

Godfather.

• Options

badbrains said:

Godfather.

I know bro. and it makes me sick, I see where our product where I work goes everyday and where it comes from, you guys may not know and may be suprised where/who the US companys buy their product from...it really sucks to put it simply.

Godfather.

And Qatar just bought $11 billion in military gear from us. Again, these are the same Qatar that is funding Hamas. No one sees the irony in this? I'm sure u guys do, but man, if that's not a conflict of interest I dnt know what is. Shouldn't Israel be mad and angry at us for this? Wouldn't u think they'd want to put a stop to that? That's some crazy shit!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,937
    "Evacuation notices" being dropped by the Israelis into Gaza. Look at that neighborhood they are about to bomb. "Surgical" strikes my ass.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited July 2014

Byrnzie said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Get serious.

I see where Godfather is coming from though...a lot of People pointlessly got Slaughtered.

Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

And Qatar just bought $11 billion in military gear from us. Again, these are the same Qatar that is funding Hamas. No one sees the irony in this? I'm sure u guys do, but man, if that's not a conflict of interest I dnt know what is. Shouldn't Israel be mad and angry at us for this? Wouldn't u think they'd want to put a stop to that? That's some crazy shit!
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

"In the fields the bodies burning,As the war machine keeps turning"
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    The horrors of this war,...Israel admits bombing the UN school. Why attack civilians like this? Why kill boys playing soccer on a beach?
  • Options
    i have a strong gut feeling that israel is trying to make this a broader conflict. it is as if they are daring other arab states to get involved. you have to know that arabs from surrounding countries with eventually make their way into gaza and the west bank and they are going to want to fight israel. i think israel might possibly make this a broader war to establish dominance in the region. like to fight it out once and for all.

i can not think of any other reason why israel would continue to give the rest of the world and the un the middle finger and continue to escalate and continue to target civilians and kids.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Damn Israel is hell bent on killing as many as possible how many will die before the world will say enough & is enough ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    the world, with the exception of israel and the united states, has overwhelmingly already stated that enough is enough.

• Options
    JK18472JK18472 Posts: 153
    I would like to see the facts on this. But why are you do surprised? When Hamas terrorist are instructed to kill all Jews it is taken lightly. Barley mentioned even. Is it because the Jews deserve this? I hope not because if that's the rationale the next target will be the western world.

Is it because they are a terrorist organization so that's kinda what there all about, so obviously that's their agenda. Its even spelled out in their charter.

I read that gunshots were fired at soldiers from the school that was hit, and rockets have been fired from there as well.

Did anyone hear about the execution of 20 palastenians because they ran away from a building housing a rocket launcher after the IDF warned them about the ensuing attack. These people were considered traitors for not standing on the roof and becoming a human shield. No huge no jury no trial. Just execution.
  • Options
    There was a pie graph posted on thus thread. I'm not too tech savvy but I wanted to post a graph as well. It charts how many Palestinians have been killed since 1950 I think. The numbers are horrifyingly high but 99% was commited by other Arab nations and only 1 percent by Israel
  • Options
    JK18472 said:

I would like to see the facts on this. But why are you do surprised? When Hamas terrorist are instructed to kill all Jews it is taken lightly. Barley mentioned even. Is it because the Jews deserve this? I hope not because if that's the rationale the next target will be the western world.

Is it because they are a terrorist organization so that's kinda what there all about, so obviously that's their agenda. Its even spelled out in their charter.

I read that gunshots were fired at soldiers from the school that was hit, and rockets have been fired from there as well.

Did anyone hear about the execution of 20 palastenians because they ran away from a building housing a rocket launcher after the IDF warned them about the ensuing attack. These people were considered traitors for not standing on the roof and becoming a human shield. No huge no jury no trial. Just execution.

are you attempting to justify the murder of civilians?

it sounds like you are.

just curious.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    JK18472 said:

There was a pie graph posted on thus thread. I'm not too tech savvy but I wanted to post a graph as well. It charts how many Palestinians have been killed since 1950 I think. The numbers are horrifyingly high but 99% was commited by other Arab nations and only 1 percent by Israel

Then that will be the next cause I stand behind. For now, let's just stop the murders where, very clearly, we can see the perpetrators.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    JK18472 said:

you can post it, but it is 100% irrelevant to this conflict.

the fact is, hamas only exists because of the way that israel has treated palestinians. it is the result of israeli government beligerence. it is something that israel is responsible for creating. it is a result of that. it is a symptom of the occupation, not the cause of it.

• Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    edited July 2014

the world, with the exception of israel and the united states, has overwhelmingly already stated that enough is enough.

Israel asking the U.S. for a fresh supply of weapons/ammunition.

Post edited by Idris on
  • Options
    JK18472 said:

Why not address the topic info leaked out that idf were instructed to kill civilians lets address this 1st ok ....
  • Options
    the fact is, hamas only exists because of the way that israel has treated palestinians. it is the result of israeli government beligerence. it is something that israel is responsible for creating. it is a result of that. it is a symptom of the occupation, not the cause of it.

Does that justify their actions ?
    Does it make their agenda to kill Jews wherever they are credible?
  • Options
    No i doesn't , but the facts are that Israel is committing war crimes against civilians why don't you at least come to terms with that 1st ...
  • Options
    The 1st step to becoming a better human is to admit your mistakes 1st , i'm not directing this at anyone here just stating it ....
  • Options

JK18472 said:

Why not address the topic info leaked out that idf were instructed to kill civilians lets address this 1st ok ....
    Exactly, let's forget those stories and let's deflect to another topic. Dude, whatever it is that Israel is doing isn't working anymore. The rage in the Palestinians now is greater then it's ever been.

Maybe rod is right, maybe they want to escalate this into everything. Syria is crippled and weak now, Iraq is gone, only ones left are Iran and Hezbollah. And I tell u what, dnt sleep on Hezbollah. They AINT Hamas. And Israel knows it.
  • Options
    JK18472 said:

Does that justify their actions ?
    Does it make their agenda to kill Jews wherever they are credible?

the occupation justifies hamas actions. according to international law, the palestinians have a legal right to oppose the occupation, while israel does not have the legal right to be an occupier.

what we are seeing now is hamas resisting the occupation, and israel punishing them for resisting.

• Options
    badbrains said:

JK18472 said:

Exactly, let's forget those stories and let's deflect to another topic. Dude, whatever it is that Israel is doing isn't working anymore. The rage in the Palestinians now is greater then it's ever been.

Maybe rod is right, maybe they want to escalate this into everything. Syria is crippled and weak now, Iraq is gone, only ones left are Iran and Hezbollah. And I tell u what, dnt sleep on Hezbollah. They AINT Hamas. And Israel knows it.
    why would israel not go ahead and just "finish the job"??

america is more concerned with starting a new cold war with russia than anything that israel is doing.

america is preoccupied. who will stop israel if they decide to go into iran and iraq next?

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    JK18472 said:

No I didn't. Care to provide some evidence? No?
  • Options

badbrains said:

JK18472 said:

america is more concerned with starting a new cold war with russia than anything that israel is doing.

america is preoccupied. who will stop israel if they decide to go into iran and iraq next?
    Great questions rod and def scary scenarios no doubt. We are possible on the brink of a major conflict, one like which out generation hasn't seen. Sad shit buddy!
  • Options
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

JK18472 said:

Great questions rod and def scary scenarios no doubt. We are possible on the brink of a major conflict, one like which out generation hasn't seen. Sad shit buddy!
    and if this were to turn into a major conflict, i can forsee the history books stating that the war was because hamas lobbed rockets into israel, and nothing about the occupation will be mentioned.