Police abuse

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited March 2016
    Add this to police officer training:
    Identify the following items
    A- orange bucket

http://filmthecops.news/news/no-charges-cop-killed-man-holding-plastic-bucket-day-suspension-shooting-vietnam-vet/
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:
    And still, people come on here all the time and say "Why did they resist, why did they hesitate and not comply immediately" and whatnot, despite all the videos that show police beating surrendered young black men...

They might think twice about laying on their stomach if they know there is a good chance they will get stomped on anyways, though they would never admit it. They might just think about keeping their hands up to protect their head so the don't get beat nearly to death like thousands of young black men every year.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambs said:

JC29856 said:
    And still, people come on here all the time and say "Why did they resist, why did they hesitate and not comply immediately" and whatnot, despite all the videos that show police beating surrendered young black men...

They might think twice about laying on their stomach if they know there is a good chance they will get stomped on anyways, though they would never admit it. They might just think about keeping their hands up to protect their head so the don't get beat nearly to death like thousands of young black men every year.
    I watched it.

If the kid was late to class, well geezuz man... wtf? If the kid has, say, spent the better part of a month tormenting another student... I'm not so concerned.

If I was a parent... I would be upset, but I'd also want to know what my kid did to motivate the cop to slap my son. And, ultimately, if I found out the motivating factor was something serious... I'd have to look in the mirror and say, "Wow. What a f**k up I am. I've raised a degenerate."

And I noticed you pulled the race card here? The cop was black. Whites now assume responsibility for black on black violence? You've taken your stance to a whole new level, RG.
    "My brain's a good brain!"

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

I watched it.

If the kid was late to class, well geezuz man... wtf? If the kid has, say, spent the better part of a month tormenting another student... I'm not so concerned.

If I was a parent... I would be upset, but I'd also want to know what my kid did to motivate the cop to slap my son. And, ultimately, if I found out the motivating factor was something serious... I'd have to look in the mirror and say, "Wow. What a f**k up I am. I've raised a degenerate."

And I noticed you pulled the race card here? The cop was black. Whites now assume responsibility for black on black violence? You've taken your stance to a whole new level, RG.
    I see the confusion there.
    I was speaking generally about the preponderance of evidence that black men get beat up from a submitted position often. It doesn't apply as much in this video as it does in many others.
    Second, the system of policing as a whole has a problem with racial bias and black cops are not immune to it. The Freddie Gray case is an excellent example. I am not claiming black cops are racist against black people, only that they sometimes fall into the systematic bias that exists for many reasons, including the shitty interactions with black criminals they have had.
  • rgambs said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

I watched it.

I see the confusion there.
    I was speaking generally about the preponderance of evidence that black men get beat up from a submitted position often. It doesn't apply as much in this video as it does in many others.
    Second, the system of policing as a whole has a problem with racial bias and black cops are not immune to it. The Freddie Gray case is an excellent example. I am not claiming black cops are racist against black people, only that they sometimes fall into the systematic bias that exists for many reasons, including the shitty interactions with black criminals they have had.
    Yeah. There's at least a hint of truth to what you suggest- I wouldn't deny that.
    edited March 2016
    Cop shoots kills mans dog after trailer burned down. He is afraid of dogs.
    Add dogs to the list of what cops are scare top death of.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/deputy_shoots_dog_after_man_lo.html#incart_river_home
  • JC29856 said:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/deputy_shoots_dog_after_man_lo.html#incart_river_home

Trust me. Dogs are something to be scared of.

JC29856 said:

I trust you..but if you're scared of dogs buckets brooms cell phones black people you prob should find another job. There's a ton of security jobs out there some even carry guns for those that have penis insecurities.
    It's like having a pilot that has a fear of flying.

JC29856 said:

That's true, but I wouldn't shoot one until it actually attacked. "I'm not gonna get bit" weighs less than killing a dog to me. That's just me, I have dogs.
    This hits close to home for me. Some nosy neighbor or passerby calls the cops on me because I am "acting strangely" as I am wont to do as a strange American, next thing I know a police officer is entering my property and shoots my dog? Oh fuck, no. Not cool.

Did you read the article? Some ducked up shit going on there in Madison County, some ducked up shit.
  • JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

I trust you..but if you're scared of dogs buckets brooms cell phones black people you prob should find another job. There's a ton of security jobs out there some even carry guns for those that have penis insecurities.
    Get serious. A large, growling dog approaching you in the dark is something you should concern yourself with. Police don't have to get bit before they take measures to defend themselves- even though your words consistently show you might think otherwise.

And man you talk tuff. Penis insecurities? I guarantee you're one that, in the dark with a large dog growling and coming towards you, you're squirting a rosebud into your fruit of the looms... and then (laughably)... calling the police before you have your bath afterwards.
  • rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

That's true, but I wouldn't shoot one until it actually attacked. "I'm not gonna get bit" weighs less than killing a dog to me. That's just me, I have dogs.
    This hits close to home for me. Some nosy neighbor or passerby calls the cops on me because I am "acting strangely" as I am wont to do as a strange American, next thing I know a police officer is entering my property and shoots my dog? Oh fuck, no. Not cool.

Did you read the article? Some ducked up shit going on there in Madison County, some ducked up shit.
    Hey, I feel badly for the guy and the dog.

The dog was likely weirded out and approached the officer aggressively after the fire. It was just a bad scene.
    edited March 2016

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Get serious. A large, growling dog approaching you in the dark is something you should concern yourself with. Police don't have to get bit before they take measures to defend themselves- even though your words consistently show you might think otherwise.

And man you talk tuff. Penis insecurities? I guarantee you're one that, in the dark with a large dog growling and coming towards you, you're squirting a rosebud into your fruit of the looms... and then (laughably)... calling the police before you have your bath afterwards.
    Now you're saying cops are afraid of dogs and afraid of the dark. If you're afraid of the dark dont be a cop. It's pretty simple.
    Cop killed by man eating dog.
    Cop killed by the dark.
  • Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited March 2016
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Now you're saying cops are afraid of dogs and afraid of the dark. If you're afraid of the dark dont be a cop. It's pretty simple.
    Cop killed by man eating dog.
    Cop killed by the dark.
    I'm not playing this game.
    Post edited by Thirty Bills Unpaid on

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

The dog was likely weirded out and approached the officer aggressively after the fire. It was just a bad scene.
    A bad scene indeed. The part that sticks is that the guy might not have been doing anything wrong at all. He might not have even been in the road, it wasn't verified in any way.
    Now his pup's gone, and it was just being a pup, you know.
    And the cop, good guy, bad guy, doesn't matter, he was doing his job. Just a bummer.
    I would probably take a bite before I opened fire, but I can't expect to hold everyone else to that.

This place though has some seriously messed up stuff going down, it's easy to let that tint the view of this incident.
  • rgambs said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

A bad scene indeed. The part that sticks is that the guy might not have been doing anything wrong at all. He might not have even been in the road, it wasn't verified in any way.
    And the cop, good guy, bad guy, doesn't matter, he was doing his job. Just a bummer.
    I would probably take a bite before I opened fire, but I can't expect to hold everyone else to that.

This place though has some seriously messed up stuff going down, it's easy to let that tint the view of this incident.
    You know my history with dogs.

If I had a gun or pepper spray... I'd be using it on the next bullmastif that was running towards me on a mountain bike trail. I wouldn't let it bite my leg to confirm its intent.

Think of how many times cops encounter dogs as they do their job. I haven't heard you do it, but one shouldn't dismiss their lack of tolerance for anything but experience. Owners are to blame here- not necessarily the immediate owner... but useless owners who have raised shitty dogs nonetheless.

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

You know my history with dogs.

If I had a gun or pepper spray... I'd be using it on the next bullmastif that was running towards me on a mountain bike trail. I wouldn't let it bite my leg to confirm its intent.

Think of how many times cops encounter dogs as they do their job. I haven't heard you do it, but one shouldn't dismiss their lack of tolerance for anything but experience. Owners are to blame here- not necessarily the immediate owner... but useless owners who have raised shitty dogs nonetheless.
    Well, like I said, it's not fair of me to hold others to that standard.
    I don't want to blame the cop here, I want to blame the nosy fucking busybody who called the cops. Cop was doing his job, nosy person is the one who created a situation where the officer had a reason to enter the property.
    A person sitting on the side of the road is not "acting strangely", though it is possible there was more happening, it isn't clear.
    I know this "see something say something" mentality totally goes against the way I was raised, which is to mind your own fucking business unless someone is in real danger.
    I'm all for scared cops doing more of this

https://www.rt.com/usa/335608-cops-medical-marijuana-charged/
    Dangerous?

Add 6 or more motorcycles to the long list of what spooks cops.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/police-officer-pepper-spraying-motorcyclists-article-1.2564697?
    edited March 2016
    You can't make this up! Two dead one injured over search warrant for syringe possession??????????????????????????

Cop 1: I have a good idea, let's go serve this syringe warrant
    Cop 2: It's 12:40am, what? syringe warrant?
    Cop 1: so, he probably sleeping
    Cop 2: syringe warrant?
    Cop 1: yeah
    Cop 2: Ok good idea, let's do this!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/indiana-deputy-killed-another-injured-while-serving-warrant-n542191

The warrant the two deputies were serving was for possession of a syringe, according to WTHR.
    edited March 2016
    http://www.streetsblog.org/2016/03/22/nypd-teacher-killed-by-cop-in-crosswalk-assumed-risk-by-crossing-street/

the NYPD has said that the pedestrian “assumed risk” by crossing the street, and “contributed, in whole or in part” to his own injuries, Streetsblog reports.
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Someone needs to leave Mommy and Daddy's basement
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    As much as I loath our phones at times they are making a difference in exposing police oppression.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    Have a joke to lighten the mood around here?
    How many cops does it take to handcuff and arrest a single non resisting male?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 37,526
    JC29856 said:

None. Its easier to just shoot him.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:

None. Its easier to just shoot him.
    Lol! Pop goes the sig sauer!

Okay...here's another.

What are a cops 2 favorite words? They usually scream and yell them incessantly?
    How about some trivia to lighten the mood?

Rank from most to least in 2015:

Americans killed by WMA terrorists
    Accidental deaths by american children playing with guns
    Unarmed americans killed by cops
    Americans killed by Muslim terrorists
  • JC29856 said:

Your jokes are stupid. Not quite as stupid as most of your posts, but stupid for sure... not to mention sorely out of place.

Your agenda is to paint cops as buffoons- we get it. Only... do you have any clue how you come across while trying to do so and how your tact backfires?
This discussion has been closed.