Options

Police abuse

1200201202203204206»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,822
    when law enforcement in general are held to the same standards as the general public, I think most anywhere would hold a different view than they seem to hold now. Further , those elements in law enforcement who literally get away with murder, damage the reputation of the whole. And are protected by those worthy of more respect than the shit heels allow for them.

you have issue with the seeming  lack of respect? take it up with the abusers within law enforcement.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,498
    edited March 31
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    lindamarie73lindamarie73 Posts: 344
    mickeyrat said:
    another drive by. uninterested in actual discussion. just throwing out a pack of firecrackers.
    All noise, no substance.
    Well some people actually have a life and activity participate in it.  Not to find some sort of purpose or acceptance in a Rock bands forum.  I check in maybe once or twice a week for a laugh, but have noticed over the years how pathetic and sad some people’s lives really are by how much time they waste on here by commenting on every topic all day long.. Perhaps I will just sum it up that misery loves company, I guess that’s why I will never get it…
    Mahalo 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    another drive by. uninterested in actual discussion. just throwing out a pack of firecrackers.
    All noise, no substance.
    Well some people actually have a life and activity participate in it.  Not to find some sort of purpose or acceptance in a Rock bands forum.  I check in maybe once or twice a week for a laugh, but have noticed over the years how pathetic and sad some people’s lives really are by how much time they waste on here by commenting on every topic all day long.. Perhaps I will just sum it up that misery loves company, I guess that’s why I will never get it…
    Mahalo 
    You pay to be a member of this community that you attack with every chance you get. If that’s not pathetic, I don’t know what is. You bring nothing but vitriol to this forum. 

Mahalo. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,746
    brianlux said:
    So sad, so young…This NYC officer was Protecting a thankless rotten brain infested public in a blue shithole city who generally care more for criminal justice reform  
    then the well-being of their officers.   RIP SIR, thank you for your service….Thoughts and Prayers

https://abc7ny.com/jonathan-diller-nypd-officer-killed-funeral-governor-hochul/14587718/

Surely, Linda, you don't really believe Democrats do not care about the loss of a police officer?  I am very sorry to hear about this loss of life of one who served his community, but to imply that as a whole, Democrats don't care about something like this is reaching a new low.  I would strongly reconsidering your unnecessary disparagement. 
    Excuse me, but when you heap unjust criticism like that, my reaction is, "Thoughts and prayers" my ass.
    I surely do Brian, for the most part….and definitely believe the many rotten brains on here don’t care who shit of the police often, and never thank them for the heroic things they do day in and day out that never get reported.
    I would strongly reconsider mocking someone who gives thoughts and prayers to an Officer who lost his life protecting such an ungrateful public.  
    You say “MY ASS”…perhaps you should get your head out of your ASS.  
    "definitely believe the many rotten brains on here don’t care who shit of the police"
    That's simply not true and, besides, is a gross generalization.  It is true that many of us here have a great disrespect for bad cops, but if you read through the following thread, you will see your generalization about law enforcement officers is grossly off base and uncalled for:
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/233853/good-cop-thread

As for "thoughts and prayers", I'm not mocking you.  I'm just not impressed by those words when they are couched within statements that are utterly false and uncalled for, so I call bullshit.
    But look, I'm not going to argue with you any more.  I'm also done with coming to your defense as I have done in the past.  It's plain to see what your motives are here.  Besides which, all talking about each other instead of the topic will do is get the thread locked.  We would do well to revisited this sticky thread:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    lindamarie73lindamarie73 Posts: 344
    mickeyrat said:
    All noise, no substance.
    Mahalo 
    You pay to be a member of this community that you attack with every chance you get. If that’s not pathetic, I don’t know what is. You bring nothing but vitriol to this forum. 

Mahalo. 
    Wrong!! I pay to get great seats to see a great rock n roll band.  I come on this echo chamber for the laughs…
    I bring the  reality, I know, it’s hurts…
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,746
    I think we're all ready to move on from the b.s. now. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    All noise, no substance.
    Mahalo 

Mahalo. 
    Wrong!! I pay to get great seats to see a great rock n roll band.  I come on this echo chamber for the laughs…
    Yeah, those great seats that come w/ a membership started in 2019.  :D

Mahalo.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,629
    edited March 31
    mickeyrat said:
    All noise, no substance.
    Mahalo 

Mahalo. 
    Yeah, those great seats that come w/ a membership started in 2019.  :D

Mahalo.
    And bringing the “reality.” In 2021, way more cops were killed in the South (44) and Midwest states (12) by those rotten brains in those rotten brain infested towns and cities of the red states, while the Northeast states had zero and the western states had one more than the midwestern states (13). Gotta love the alternative reality of the island life. Mahalo.

Oops.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.