Police abuse

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    CM189191 said:
    tbergs said:
    vant0037 said:
    Stop saying “blacks.”
    So should it be changed to something other than "Black History Month"? I mean, it seems white people are experts on all things related to other races, or at least think they are.
    https://www.africanamericanhistorymonth.gov/

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    mickeyrat said:
    CM189191 said:
    tbergs said:
    vant0037 said:
    Stop saying “blacks.”
    So should it be changed to something other than "Black History Month"? I mean, it seems white people are experts on all things related to other races, or at least think they are.

Yes, it also used to be known as

It was changed:

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    Pretty sure we are talking about Blacks vs Black here but I will let the original poster follow up. 
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CM189191 said:
    tbergs said:
    vant0037 said:
    Stop saying “blacks.”

Yes, it also used to be known as

It was changed:

look at the second entry in the screenshot I posted..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    CM189191 said:
    Officer injured trying to stop man wanted for assault over Menards face mask policy

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/officer-injured-trying-to-stop-man-wanted-for-assault-over-menards-face-mask-policy

"The vehicle stopped in the area of Highway 15 and Freemont. When an officer engaged the suspect through the driver’s side window, the officer became trapped in the window and the driver took off at a high rate of speed with the officer hanging onto the vehicle.
    During the struggle, the officer was struck in the head with a hammer. The officer was taken to Hutchinson Health for his injuries and is in stable condition."
    He should have complied.  He’s white and wasn’t shot, but still; I would have preferred he comply.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,243
    So now the goal is to show where police didn't shoot someone, but should have? Only the caveat is that we must make sure to post incidents that support our narrative; cops are racist and never shoot and kill white suspects? This should be productive.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    Here’s a good thread about some of the problems we have that could be easily fixed.  

Maybe

It's also a stupid MN law:

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/169.71

Prohibitions generally; exceptions. (a) A person shall not drive or operate any motor vehicle with:
    (2) any objects suspended between the driver and the windshield
    There should be a whole division that deals with minor infractions that don’t carry lethal weapons and can’t issue any other citations than the one being stopped for.  
    I hear you but you never know who you’re pulling over. Plenty of examples of very minor traffic stops resulting in cops getting shot at. I recently got pulled over for having a mask hanging on the rear view mirror. I never keep it there I just happened to hang it up in between some errands. 
    Would people be so worried and high stress if they knew that traffic cops were only responsible for traffic and other vehicle infractions and couldn’t expand their scope beyond what they are pulling someone over for? Probably not.  I mean let’s say I have a trash bag of weed in my trunk and I get pulled over for expired tags and know that I can only get a ticket for a traffic violation, tags, etc. I’m not gonna have an oh shot moment, I’m gonna take my ticket and go.

You’re admitting if we keep enforcement off of the roads, crime will rise dramatically. Once criminals know there is limited enforcement on the roads , it’s gang land Chicago all over again.
    How so? And do you think that is a problem with the US in general? I ask because of all the countries I've been/lived in, it's the US that has the largest police presence monitoring roads. I've driven in many countries and currently live in a foreign country and it's not the Wild West on the roads.
    It's absolute overkill in the states and a waste of tax dollars.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    eddiec said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    Here’s a good thread about some of the problems we have that could be easily fixed.  

Maybe

Prohibitions generally; exceptions. (a) A person shall not drive or operate any motor vehicle with:
    There should be a whole division that deals with minor infractions that don’t carry lethal weapons and can’t issue any other citations than the one being stopped for.  
    I hear you but you never know who you’re pulling over. Plenty of examples of very minor traffic stops resulting in cops getting shot at. I recently got pulled over for having a mask hanging on the rear view mirror. I never keep it there I just happened to hang it up in between some errands. 
    Would people be so worried and high stress if they knew that traffic cops were only responsible for traffic and other vehicle infractions and couldn’t expand their scope beyond what they are pulling someone over for? Probably not.  I mean let’s say I have a trash bag of weed in my trunk and I get pulled over for expired tags and know that I can only get a ticket for a traffic violation, tags, etc. I’m not gonna have an oh shot moment, I’m gonna take my ticket and go.

You’re admitting if we keep enforcement off of the roads, crime will rise dramatically. Once criminals know there is limited enforcement on the roads , it’s gang land Chicago all over again.
    How so? And do you think that is a problem with the US in general? I ask because of all the countries I've been/lived in, it's the US that has the largest police presence monitoring roads. I've driven in many countries and currently live in a foreign country and it's not the Wild West on the roads.

All one has to do is look at America's rate of incarceration as compared to other developed countries to get an idea of how fucked up our criminal justice system is. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:

Maybe

In your mind expired plates, broken taillight, etc = gang land lol I can see why you think things are good as they are
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Can we all agree it’s time for cops to be cops instead of the cop, judge, jury, and executioner? Yes the victim was wrong, but that in no way entitles an officer to convict. 

I don’t think anyone on the forum is saying the officer is trying to be an executioner. The officer made a brutally poor mistake, lost her career and possibly will serve a few years for manslaughter. If you don’t hear that in her voice on the video, we'll need to agree to disagree.

the victim made a conscious decision to flea arrest, to drive without plates, to ignore a court appointment and an appearance in front of a judge, carry a gun illegally and run from the police. All of these were conscious decisions by the victim at different points in time. Did he deserve to die? of course not, this is a tragedy. But he made six conscious decisions, each of which put his life in more danger.

If democrats and the black community pretend in this case there is nothing to be learned about living within the law and respecting authority, this will turn into a gift to trump and his comrades, just like defund the police was. It is time for all of us to acknowledge when we take risky behavior involving the police, bad accidents can happen. 
    george floyd did none of those things. he complied and he was murdered. 

If I was a black person, I'd be terrified every single time I saw a siren. seriously. do I think they are being hunted? no, but I do believe that police (and the general public) have pre-conceived notions of how a person of a certain skin colour is going to act/react, how much danger they are going to be, etc, and act/react accordingly. 

To be clear, I was commenting on Wright, not Floyd. In this case, they didn’t have preconceived notions, they had knowledge of multiple violations of law and a physical altercation initiated by the suspect.

The taser was a terrible accident, the cop did not look down and had every reason to believe the criminal could have a gun in his car and had a split second to react. A horrible accident, but one the victim clearly placed himself in harms way by becoming physical in his attempt to flee arrest

Certain times call for accountability. Potter may serve four years for this horrible accident. If the black community chooses to ignore the rap sheet a young 20 year old was building in short order, they are not going to find the solutions they are hoping for.
    yes, I know you were referring to Wright; I was commenting on your assertion that there is something to be learned about living within the law and respecting authority; Floyd did respect authority, and he still wound up dead. 

I 100% understand why a black person would flee or resist arrest. I think many of them think they have a better chance of survival if they take off. 
    The Floyd death was absolutely a crime, possibly murder 2. Potter I am not sure. Probably 50/50 she will get convicted of manslaughter in this climate. Ordinarily her odds are a 1 in 5 chance of conviction according to the statistics.

Just because Floyd got screwed for obeying the cop doesn’t give an up and coming criminal building his rap sheet at 20 reason to use force against the police and run. Odds are much greater of that causing an unfortunate incident against the suspect than complying.  If blacks are worried about getting killed by cops, then whites should really be scared, because double the amount of whites were killed by cops last year. I am not convinced per capita stats would quell fear for the whites.
    Was he an up and coming criminal or a young man that made a couple mistakes at 20? Your bias is showing. 
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    tbergs said:
    I don't know, this stuff is just crazy and does not help.

Wright’s family has stated that they will be unsatisfied with anything short of murder charges against Potter. “Prosecute them, like they would prosecute us,” Nyesha Wright, the victim’s aunt, said at a Tuesday news conference. “We want the highest justice.”

Ben Crump, an attorney for Wright’s family, likened Potter’s shooting of the 20-year-old to an “execution” and expressed disbelief that Potter, a 26-year veteran of policing, could allegedly mistake a gun for a Taser.

“While we appreciate that the district attorney is pursuing justice for Daunte, no conviction can give the Wright family their loved one back,” Crump said in a statement Wednesday. “This was no accident. This was an intentional, deliberate, and unlawful use of force.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/14/daunte-wright-shooting-charging-decision/

That’s my point about Black leaders meeting us halfway in this case. This is not the time to be screaming Potter is a racist murderer. Anyone who watched that video should be able to understand her mistake, considering she just learned Wright had a gun crime on his record and he initiated illegal force against her

Wright put himself in this position by breaking the law multiple times. A Black leader needs to tell his people, “hey this unfortunate incident was partially caused by a young man and the dangerous decisions he made over the course of two years. And let’s have a moment of silence for all of the White victims of police murder, who outnumber black victims two to one.”
    Who is this Us that Black leaders should meet halfway?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    eddiec said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:

Maybe

It’s a revenue generating machine apparatus, bureaucracy on wheels with flashers basically.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    The lack of empathy for our fellow citizens that are mistreated by state sanctioned violence on this thread makes me sick.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    the for-profit prison system is a pretty fucked up part of this, for sure. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,609
    static111 said:
    The lack of empathy for our fellow citizens that are mistreated by state sanctioned violence on this thread makes me sick.  
    +1

But institutional racism doesn’t exist. If they had just complied.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    So now the goal is to show where police didn't shoot someone, but should have? Only the caveat is that we must make sure to post incidents that support our narrative; cops are racist and never shoot and kill white suspects? This should be productive.
    The white narrative is “ he should have complied.”  But when white people don’t comply, they tend to make it out alive.  It’s evident that cops can end these instances without bullets.

And to be clear, I don’t want them to start shooting white people more; I want them to shoot black people less.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:
    The white narrative is “ he should have complied.”  But when white people don’t comply, they tend to make it out alive.  It’s evident that cops can end these instances without bullets.

And to be clear, I don’t want them to start shooting white people more; I want them to shoot black people less.

I don’t want them to start shooting white people more; I want them to shoot black people less.
    ^this

tbergs - if your take away from my comment was 'why didn't the cops shoot this guy too?', maybe you want to reflect on that a bit
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    static111 said:
    do we really need to go all moral high ground on this? I don't think that is really all that constructive to enlightening people to your viewpoint. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

Do you have numbers to back up this claim?  I would like to know:

1.  How many interactions law enforcement has with African Americans?  Think of how many arrests are made daily nationwide, yet we have these instances that grab all the headlines.  Same for number of interactions with white people?
    2.  How many of those interactions involve the suspect fleeing?  Same with white people?
    3.  How many black people have been killed by law enforcement?  If you can break down that number by those armed and unarmed that would be great.  Same with white people?  Armed and unarmed.

I have to think the percentage is very low, way less than a percent.  But we know that if it bleeds, it leads and the media loves a good race narrative.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    do we really need to go all moral high ground on this? I don't think that is really all that constructive to enlightening people to your viewpoint. 
    If institutional racism and state sanctioned extra judicial killings isn’t a moral issue I don’t know what is?  If someone doesn’t have qualms about this I would suggest they aren’t as moral as they would like to believe.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

1.  How many interactions law enforcement has with African Americans?  Think of how many arrests are made daily nationwide, yet we have these instances that grab all the headlines.  Same for number of interactions with white people?
    2.  How many of those interactions involve the suspect fleeing?  Same with white people?
    3.  How many black people have been killed by law enforcement?  If you can break down that number by those armed and unarmed that would be great.  Same with white people?  Armed and unarmed.

I have to think the percentage is very low, way less than a percent.  But we know that if it bleeds, it leads and the media loves a good race narrative.

Minneapolis Has Major Racial Disparities in Its Policing
    ACLU report shows that arrests for low-level offenses in the city skew heavily toward blacks. Including arrests that don’t “fit any crime.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-29/minneapolis-has-major-racial-disparities-in-its-policing-according-to-a-new-aclu-report
    • African American drivers there are more than nine times more likely than whites to be arrested for driving violations 
    • African Americans were 8.7 times more likely than whites were to be arrested for low low-level offenses
    • African Americans were over 25 times more likely to be arrested for an offense called "loitering with intent to commit a narcotics offense”—which does not actually require that narcotics be in someone's possession. 
    • African Americans were over five times more likely to be arrested for not having proof of car insurance, which is "particularly noteworthy since patrol officers could not possibly know whether or not drivers had proof of insurance when they pulled them over,"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    edited April 2021
    CM189191 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

ACLU report shows that arrests for low-level offenses in the city skew heavily toward blacks. Including arrests that don’t “fit any crime.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-29/minneapolis-has-major-racial-disparities-in-its-policing-according-to-a-new-aclu-report
    • African American drivers there are more than nine times more likely than whites to be arrested for driving violations 
    • African Americans were 8.7 times more likely than whites were to be arrested for low low-level offenses
    • African Americans were over 25 times more likely to be arrested for an offense called "loitering with intent to commit a narcotics offense”—which does not actually require that narcotics be in someone's possession. 
    • African Americans were over five times more likely to be arrested for not having proof of car insurance, which is "particularly noteworthy since patrol officers could not possibly know whether or not drivers had proof of insurance when they pulled them over,"
    I was unable to read the article because I dont want to create an account. But I'm curious if that insurance rate one was 5 times more likely after factoring in the frequency of uninsured drivers. Or do they not have insurance 5 times as often too? If that is the case, then so what? And true, no one is ever pulled over for insurance. But what's the first thing they ask for when pulled over for anything else; license, insurance and registration.  And I would imagine if you can't provide it, you get that ticket pretty close to 100% of the time. Which I believe is often a "fix it" ticket. In the sense if you have insurance but just lost your card, you can show the court you were covered and it goes away.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

I know that numbers are better than anecdotes but I don't know that we have stats on that. You can blame the establishment MSM if you want, but when you see the say people like Dylan Roof are brought in vs. what happens to the many household names of deceased blacks, I think common sense tells you something.

(Bold) Yes, it's probably statistically unlikely that if you're black, you're going to die unarmed at the hands of police. I've see the same argument for school shootings and terrorism. Statistically, you (/your kids) are unlikely to die in these events.  

I don't think these low likelihoods mean we shouldn't address gun violence or terrorism. And I don't think it means police shouldn't do better are distinguishing guns from wallets, cell phones, and stun guns in the presence of black men. And if you don't see a difference, you don't want to.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

I was unable to read the article because I dont want to create an account. But I'm curious if that insurance rate one was 5 times more likely after factoring in the frequency of uninsured drivers. Or do they not have insurance 5 times as often too? If that is the case, then so what? And true, no one is ever pulled over for insurance. But what's the first thing they ask for when pulled over for anything else; license, insurance and registration.  And I would imagine if you can't provide it, you get that ticket pretty close to 100% of the time. Which I believe is often a "fix it" ticket. In the sense if you have insurance but just lost your card, you can show the court you were covered and it goes away.

Ive been cited for no proof ins. never arrested for it.

• Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

I know that numbers are better than anecdotes but I don't know that we have stats on that. You can blame the establishment MSM if you want, but when you see the say people like Dylan Roof are brought in vs. what happens to the many household names of deceased blacks, I think common sense tells you something.

(Bold) Yes, it's probably statistically unlikely that if you're black, you're going to die unarmed at the hands of police. I've see the same argument for school shootings and terrorism. Statistically, you (/your kids) are unlikely to die in these events.  

I don't think these low likelihoods mean we shouldn't address gun violence or terrorism. And I don't think it means police shouldn't do better are distinguishing guns from wallets, cell phones, and stun guns in the presence of black men. And if you don't see a difference, you don't want to.
    I agree totally.  The problem seems to be, the way we are "addressing" these things is burning these cities to the ground.  That is not productive.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

You're right. In my mind I was thinking "ticketed" even though you said arrested. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:

Looking over my towns booking log daily, I never see anyone get arrested SOLELY for no proof of insurance.  There are always other charges that accompany it.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Arrested for no insurance seems so ridiculous it does make me wonder if there are other factors. Like a suspended license and no insurance, and the arrest charge listed both? And thus included in this stat. Arresting people just on no insurance alone seems excessive if that is what happened in all of those cases.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Arrested for no insurance seems so ridiculous it does make me wonder if there are other factors. Like a suspended license and no insurance, and the arrest charge listed both? And thus included in this stat. Arresting people just on no insurance alone seems excessive if that is what happened in all of those cases.

those arent criminal offenses.......

traffic cases

• Options
    edited April 2021
    You are missing the point...  Went and looked at the booking log for today in my town.  First arrest was made to a white man and the charges are:

ALTERNG,FALSFYNG,FORGNG AUTO TITLES/ASSGNMNT PLATE
    TRAFFIC - OPERATOR OR CHAUFFER LICENSE REQUIRED
    COMPLIANCE W/ FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (INSURANCE)

So he got the insurance slapped on to the other charges.  I am guessing that is what happens in these cases.  They are not arrested SOLELY for lack of insurance.

Edited to add another set from a black female yesterday....

DRUGS - SIMPLE POSSESSION/CASUAL EXCHANGE
    TRAFFIC - SPEEDING
    COMPLIANCE W/ FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (INSURANCE)

Post edited by gvn2fly1421 on
This discussion has been closed.