Options

Imagine That -- I’m Still Anti-War

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

Badbrains,

I was born in Israel. This is the fact. Some of the Gazan civilianze were born here as well. Hamas is a terror cell that filtered in with a clear and loud ideology - jihad.
    You can read it in their platform.

You dont know. Feading up from the media is definitely not knowing.
    Knowing is living and breathing the situation daily, every second and minute.

I remind you 9/11. Please tell how it felt?
    Was it fun? Did you thought that you are the one to blame and not al-quaidda? How you felt when Binnladen was wiped from earth? Millions of civilianze were killed by the us in the name of justice.
    Is it because the us wanted to kill them?
    You think the us should have set aside and not doing nothing?

Media? Here in America?? You're kidding right? I spoke out and continue to speak out against Iraq or Afghanistan. I also know that things aren't as simple as people say they are. I see you got to go and see pearl jam in Europe this past tour, must be nice to be able to leave Israel as you please and go travel to see pearl jam. Lucky you, shit, a Palestinian living in gaza can't even take a piss or shit without getting the ok from your regime. I told you, I feel for you for what you're going through, BUT I also feel MORE for the Palestinians who can't even breathe or look outside their window or even go out and kick a fucken soccer ball around on the beach without getting killed. See, it's horrible on the otherside too...
    Do you think it's right under any circumstances to put your leaders and weapons in the middle of civilian areas, including their houses, hospitals, social areas and schools?
    Listen, just because some of the "main" media are pushing this script around, doesn't mean I need to believe it. U believe what u want and I'll do the same. I'm just showing the other side. If you want I can start posting the pics of the bodies but I figured I'd leave those out to save the people the disgusting images coming out of gaza. But, we can if you want.
  • Options

Im happy with what i have thank god.
    The people in gaza are prisoners only because of their 'government׳ - hamas.
    Egypt / Jordan alienate hamas's regime.
    I feel bad for them. But i feel more for us.
    And finaly some commonsense from europe!
    'We call hamas to disarm from their weapon immediately'
    Thanks god! Finaly!

Finally??? Funny, EVERYONES (except America) been telling Israel to lay down their guns and stop the assault and invasion, to no surprise, they DIDNT listen.
  • Options
    SivanMeriliSivanMerili Ashdod, Israel Posts: 133
    Im not a religios person, so i careless from the torah or some other religeos books.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,660

Im not a religios person, so i careless from the torah or some other religeos books.

Too bad most people don't feel the same way. We'd have a lot less problems.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Thanks god! Finaly!

Finally??? Funny, EVERYONES (except America) been telling Israel to lay down their guns and stop the assault and invasion, to no surprise, they DIDNT listen.
    Lets start from the threat of Hamas.
    Then.. Will see Hizballah, Iran and more 'friends'.
    When all the area around us will disarm, will do the same.

Peace and hopefully europe will stand hard for their call.

DISARM HAMAS! :D
    Woohoo!
    Finaly!

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,668
    PJ_Soul said:

Truer words have never been spoken.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited July 2014
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Badbrains,

I was born in Israel. This is the fact. Some of the Gazan civilianze were born here as well. Hamas is a terror cell that filtered in with a clear and loud ideology - jihad.

Was it fun? Did you thought that you are the one to blame and not al-quaidda? How you felt when Binnladen was wiped from earth? Millions of civilianze were killed by the us in the name of justice.

Media? Here in America?? You're kidding right? I spoke out and continue to speak out against Iraq or Afghanistan. I also know that things aren't as simple as people say they are. I see you got to go and see pearl jam in Europe this past tour, must be nice to be able to leave Israel as you please and go travel to see pearl jam. Lucky you, shit, a Palestinian living in gaza can't even take a piss or shit without getting the ok from your regime. I told you, I feel for you for what you're going through, BUT I also feel MORE for the Palestinians who can't even breathe or look outside their window or even go out and kick a fucken soccer ball around on the beach without getting killed. See, it's horrible on the otherside too...
    Do you think it's right under any circumstances to put your leaders and weapons in the middle of civilian areas, including their houses, hospitals, social areas and schools?
    Listen, just because some of the "main" media are pushing this script around, doesn't mean I need to believe it. U believe what u want and I'll do the same. I'm just showing the other side. If you want I can start posting the pics of the bodies but I figured I'd leave those out to save the people the disgusting images coming out of gaza. But, we can if you want.
    I would laugh, but this is just really sad. I feel bad for you.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

You probably are right.
    More 'Sivans' in the world and the world be perfect. :P

• Options

badbrains said:

Thanks god! Finaly!

Lets start from the threat of Hamas.
    Then.. Will see Hizballah, Iran and more 'friends'.
    When all the area around us will disarm, will do the same.

Peace and hopefully europe will stand hard for their call.

DISARM HAMAS! :D
    Woohoo!
    Finaly!

Ya, ah, good luck with Hezbollah. You remember what happened the last time u guys fucked with them right? Maybe you were to young perhaps? And when you're done with Hezbollah and Iran, then who's next? Assad? Kings of Saudi Arabia? When will the list end? When you've got the entire Mid East? Your leaders are doing a great job for you guys. I mean shit, look how much Israel has grown in the last 40+ years. Staggering pace for about 7+million no? I know it's a desert and all but that's pretty quick. And think of how beautiful gaza (or whatever you'll call it) will be once you've rid the land of Palestinians. The resorts, wow, on the beach villas, shit, I mite even visit.....
  • Options

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Badbrains,

I would laugh, but this is just really sad. I feel bad for you.
    Absolutely right the pics are SAD and your mockery is a fucken joke. U can feel bad for me all u want, I can care less. I'm gonna feel bad for the people being slaughtered every fucken day by the people you fucken support. Id feel sorry for you, but to be honest, I can give 2 shits about you. Cool? Cool.
  • Options
    We will stop when we feel safe.
    As long as the area will keep threting us from many reasons, we keep fighting for our right to live here in peace. We are here to stay. Thats a fact.
    You want to eccept it? We find peace.
    You want to deny our rights we will keep fighting. More blood, more war, more death, more sorrow, more pain, more cry, more ani-war speaches..
    The cycle that will never end as long as the terror will keep their head above.

Hehehe im so happy with the europian call!

Disarm Hamas!
  • Options

As long as the area will keep threting us from many reasons, we keep fighting for our right to live here in peace. We are here to stay. Thats a fact.
    You want to deny our rights we will keep fighting. More blood, more war, more death, more sorrow, more pain, more cry, more ani-war speaches..

Disarm Hamas!

You know, if you didn't type the bottom part of your post about Hamas being disarmed, I would think a Palestinian wrote that post........
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited July 2014

Disarm Hamas!

Your not the only one who thinks Hamas is a Terror orginazations.Welcome to the "discussion".Feel free to join us in the Gaza thread in A M T for the r rated conversation.We go in circles,but I'm pretty sure we all learn a little something.Come on down,I've kinda been holding down the fort myself.
  • Options
    You know.. It hurts realy bad that the world is standing up for israels right to defende it self.
    When terror find us, we will fight srong.
    Dont get me wrong, these words are plastiniane words.
    Disarmed hamas is the best thing that could ever happen to then.
    We have the same wish, and europe backs us up.
    Disarm Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Daash..
    Then if someone ells try to harm us, we will defende ourselves.

Keep it in your mind always.
    We are here and we are not going anywhere.
    Israelis and plastinianse together against terror!
    Back to the relations we had at the 80's.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Disarm Hamas!

You know, if you didn't type the bottom part of your post about Hamas being disarmed, I would think a Palestinian wrote that post........
    C'mon now BB you all can't team up on Sivan.Thats not very welcoming.
  • Options
    I just read the EU along on Hamas to disarm And in the SAME article they told Israel to the invasion to. What's your point? They said both sides need to stop, haven't we all been saying that?

And RR, now I'm really confused. One minute you're saying both sides this both sides that and now all of a sudden your holding "down" the fort in AMT in the gaza thread? Flip flopper? Confused? It's ok man, we're all a little confused lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yes they can, my israel-jam spirit is stronger than any thing in this world.
    Post edited by SivanMerili on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ,I would sware you and my wife are speaking from the same book when it comes to religion and Faith.Spooky,exactly the same thoughts she has.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    my2hands said:

one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist

EXACTLY
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    No no no.. They said Hamas must disarm from their weapon.
    Dont get confused..
    They know, Europe lives the same threat from inside..
    Egypt/Jorden alienate Hamas, islamic jihad and ISIS.
    They know that the terror threatens their countrys.
    The end of 'the muslim brothers' in egypt is the best thing that ever happen to them.
    Unfortunetaly they are dealing with havyer threat - DAASH (look for ISIS).
    You cant read about it. Google it.

Now i must sleap.
    Good night for those who cherish lives.
    And hoping for the people in gaza and for us for the end of Hamas soon.

Peace over our heads.
    Post edited by SivanMerili on
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,958
    "I would rather be naïve, heartfelt and hopeful than resigned to say
    nothing for fear of misinterpretation and retribution."

-- Eddie Vedder

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,323
    So wait the only one's at fault are the Palestinians oh ok got it ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    JimmyV said:

-- Eddie Vedder

...but only as long as it's not brought up at shows, because you want to keep it about the music. right?

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

I just read the EU along on Hamas to disarm And in the SAME article they told Israel to the invasion to. What's your point? They said both sides need to stop, haven't we all been saying that?

And RR, now I'm really confused. One minute you're saying both sides this both sides that and now all of a sudden your holding "down" the fort in AMT in the gaza thread? Flip flopper? Confused? It's ok man, we're all a little confused lol.

BB,Gotta take a break from world affairs on my way To Def Leppard/Kiss concert.So tonight is rock,tomorrow or later I will respond.cheers
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,958

JimmyV said:

-- Eddie Vedder

...but only as long as it's not brought up at shows, because you want to keep it about the music. right?

Obviously you misinterpreted that post. Eddie, much like any other artist, is free to say whatever he likes while on stage. My desire to keep it about the music regards we the fans. No, I do not want to see a peace chant and all the companion grumbling become a trademark of Pearl Jam's fall tour. I want it to be about the music. Eddie's politics are part of the show. Yours and mine aren't required.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

BB,Gotta take a break from world affairs on my way To Def Leppard/Kiss concert.So tonight is rock,tomorrow or later I will respond.cheers
    Def leopard/kiss, wtf, ok now I'm officially done with you man! I have nothing left to say...............pour some sugar on the mrs :))
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,660
    rr165892 said:

Disarm Hamas!

Your not the only one who thinks Hamas is a Terror orginazations.Welcome to the "discussion".Feel free to join us in the Gaza thread in A M T for the r rated conversation.We go in circles,but I'm pretty sure we all learn a little something.Come on down,I've kinda been holding down the fort myself.
    Is there actually a debate about whether or not Hamas is a terrorist organization? I thought that was pretty much fact.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230

i'm guessing i'm like a lot of people and am pretty ignorant to all the issues involved behind most wars, but i will say this. in my heart i still wonder why we haven't all come together more as a human race. i think things are getting better but i can see why ed(and myself) get pissed off about it. we are destroying ourselves, and our planet. it's sickening
    ed is doing the right thing by creating conversation/awareness, which is also why i hope the internet will someday unite us all as ONE race. to coexist, and to be aware, in the moment, is where we all need to be. i think it just takes more time. i also think of how far we have come so far. slavery is not something that happened 200 years ago in the usa. it's recent history. we are all getting smarter. that is my hope.

Well said!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Hope they play hysteria. It'd be fitting
This discussion has been closed.