Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hells is such a slut....

jrd... always good to know who's boss... ;) **goes back to her mopping**
  • dunkman wrote:
    so she kinda knows... but to be fair to me i had just smuggled an igloo past Travelodge security
    That bad eh?

Never had that problem myself so I'll just gloat :D:p
    Nah.. you just have a ponsy (sp?) waxed chest....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Hells is such a slut....

Rita!!!!!! :eek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Dunk just looked at this thread and thought you may want to contribute :cool: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=243698

why thank you wee Chimey... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Afternoon all :o

What's new? :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    What's new? :rolleyes:

nowt much... bought this though http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/493592160/

ohhhh yeahhh baby!!! :):)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    nowt much... bought this though http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/493592160/

ohhhh yeahhh baby!!! :):)

Does it come loaded??? :rolleyes: ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oooo me not a beattles fan cant be botherd ! :o

naughty naughty dunk !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    calf tastic
  • redrock wrote:
    Nah.. you just have a ponsy (sp?) waxed chest....
    Oi! Not yet though :o
    That bad eh?

big head ;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    big head ;)
    Not just the head either! :D
    Not just the head either! :D

your gaping anus? :p
  • dunkman wrote:
    Just... speechless...

How does an anus 'gape' anyway? is that even possible?
    Just... speechless...

How does an anus 'gape' anyway? is that even possible?

i have no idea amigo... but that naked picture has 33 views so far (not including me or it'd be far higher!!!)

so who is looking at it... are we being spied on :)
    dunkman wrote:
    :eek: Dunk!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    think i'm meeting Helen, Hitch, Surfy and probably one or two others around 3.30ish where we plan on having a pint or 3 and some nice food before we really go out on the sunday

my pal texted me this morning and says he's 95% sure he's coming... his mum will ring him on sunday night to confirm... so thats good :)
    well obviously I'll be meeting hitch on the flight, think I'm then meeting civ eng girl and D2D once I get into London, which will be earlyish.

Dunk, the best way for us to meet then since we're all staying at travellodge is at check in :) . Think you can check in from 3 so if we all meet back down at the bar around 4ish (don't worry, I'll be there from 3.02 :D ) and go from there? What ya think?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

Dunk, the best way for us to meet then since we're all staying at travellodge is at check in :) . Think you can check in from 3 so if we all meet back down at the bar around 4ish (don't worry, I'll be there from 3.02 :D ) and go from there? What ya think?

yep sounds good to me... see you at 3.03... take me that extra minute to whip my knickers off and put on a kilt :cool:

*must remember to cross legs whilst sitting*
    dunkman wrote:
    yep sounds good to me... see you at 3.03... take me that extra minute to whip my knickers off and put on a kilt :cool:

*must remember to cross legs whilst sitting*

I'll be there!!!!! :D Might even get into central london a bit earlier!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Might even get into central london a bit earlier!

Rita I'll probably be heading into London a bit earlier so we could meet at Waterloo?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Will meet you at waterloo earlier then Pippa! Will need to coordinate nearer the time...

What about Wednesday? You taking the afternoon off? V.. what about you? Have you sorted your travels out yet with putter-upper/driver?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    :eek: Dunk!
    THAT'S shocking??? Yet, you called me a slut :mad:

In fairness... you woulda peeked too :o

Anyway, it's not like I've peeked at ALL the fellas on this thread :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Will meet you at waterloo earlier then Pippa! Will need to coordinate nearer the time...

What about Wednesday? You taking the afternoon off?

Yep .. I'll be leaving work just after 1 (will need to change) so depending when you arrive can meet you at Waterloo, The Royal George or anywhere inbetween!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Anyway, it's not like I've peeked at ALL the fellas on this thread :o

the muthahfucking JRD... he's gonna be a happy boy :):)
    Chime wrote:
    Yep .. I'll be leaving work just after 1 (will need to change) so depending when you arrive can meet you at Waterloo, The Royal George or anywhere inbetween!
    oooOOOooo decisions, decisions.... don't know :o Will have to ponder...
    how do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

stick it an microwave until its Bill Withers
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    the muthahfucking JRD... he's gonna be a happy boy :):)

just don't tell the missus! :D

and Hells hasn't even had the pleasure of meeting me yet, so she can't have peeked...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?