Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning all :)

S'ok Rita ... thanks for the thought :D

Just got e-mail and sent my entry fingers crossed ... would make a great b'day pressie :D

V I have a friend who would like it if ticket is still available ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    For the girls to do a lil' 'aaaawwwwwwww'

As sweet as it may be, I prefer 'big one' :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ncPEfzNNgg
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    a guy walks into a chip shop with a salmon under his arm and asks "do you sell fish cakes" and the chippy guy says "aye" and so the man says "well stick a candle on it will ye, its his birthday"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    For the girls to do a lil' 'aaaawwwwwwww'

As sweet as it may be, I prefer 'big one' :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ncPEfzNNgg

awwwwwwwwwwww Indeed !
    and me too ;)
    ok CC tic. going to Pippa ;) xx

Dunk :rolleyes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Gooooood Morning everyone :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Morning peeps

Nice joke Dunk! Good to see you're back on track...
    Sooo... we're on shit jokes again...

A little old lady went to the grocery store to buy cat food. She picked up three cans and took them to the check out counter.

The girl at the cash register said, "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you cat food without proof that you have a cat. A lot of older people buy cat food to eat, and the government requires proof that you are buying the cat food for your cat."

The little old lady went home, picked up her cat and brought it back to the store, and they sold her the cat food.

The next day, she tried to buy three cans of dog food. Again the cashier demanded proof that she had a dog, because older people sometimes eat dog food.

She went home and brought in her dog, and they sold her dog food.

The next day she brought in a box with a hole in the lid, and asked the cashier to stick her finger in the hole but the cashier refused, saying "No, you might have a snake in there." The little old lady assured her that there was nothing in the box that would harm her. So the cashier put her finger into the box and pulled it out and exclaimed, "That smells like shit." The little old lady said, "It is. Now can I buy three rolls of toilet paper?"
    Morning peeps

thanks o' mighty comedy idol of mine.... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeay first post of the day...I'm tired...jesus the one bloody time I log on theres none of you fuckers here....where are ya??

:confused:

Keith...love the hair dude....might do the same for london, we can be twins...and by twins I mean I'll look like homer J with 2 red strands :D
    But Al, you HAVE no hair :o

I'm thinking of getting pink highlights in the next couple of weeks :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

Maybe I should do something different... I'll be my same old red :o
  • redrock wrote:
    Didn't we discuss BlondRock?

I just got back from the barbers. It's so feckin' short. I'm not happy

yay join me :D
    I have blonde boring blonde for about 3 months now and def. feeling the need for some PINK :D

**puzzles over Al with red hair !! **

RED :rolleyes:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Didn't we discuss BlondRock?

I just got back from the barbers. It's so feckin' short. I'm not happy

Yeah.... but blond is just not me..... and it blondrock just doesn't have the same 'ring' to it...

My Rob said he was gonna get his hair cut tomorrow.. gonna be too short, just like you Rob... He thinks he needs to get his money's worth.. just when it was starting to grow :mad:
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah.... but blond is just not me..... and it blondrock just doesn't have the same 'ring' to it...

My Rob said he was gonna get his hair cut tomorrow.. gonna be too short, just like you Rob... He thinks he needs to get his money's worth.. just when it was starting to grow :mad:

what about PurpleRock ?
    redrock wrote:

make it all bouffant and use 3 cans of hairspray and call it "cockrock"

i got all mine cut off yesterday as well.... :)

i dont mind it though as my hair goes curly when its long... and i dinnae like that
    dunkman wrote:
    make it all bouffant and use 3 cans of hairspray and call it "cockrock"

i got all mine cut off yesterday as well.... :)

i dont mind it though as my hair goes curly when its long... and i dinnae like that
    Bouffant and blue!! :D

Rob's hair goes a bit curly when it's longer too... I love that :( and it's gonna be all gone :(

I just got an 'event reminder' from Ticketmaster for Cornell.. as if I needed a reminder :rolleyes:
    redrock wrote:
    well maybe we should all go colourful for Wembley :)

VV... I dunno, I've only ever got blonde highlights before but I'm feeling daring :o

My niece has pink hairspray though and she did my hair before and it looked cool... but this will be permenant if I get it :eek:

Well my hairdresser won't do it if she doesn't think it will work so we'll see.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    But Al, you HAVE no hair

I'm thinking of getting pink highlights in the next couple of weeks

and that is why he said he'd look like Homer J. :p

all this talk about haircolors and cutting yer hair. :o I'm gonna do neither of them! :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Sorry red. Am such a technophobe. Thing keeps freezing and I have to reboot the comp.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

back on crack, more like... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:

put a bun on your head... then you can be Rock 'n' Roll !!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    yey weird hair!

Think I'll take a poll - see what colours ye all want my hair to be for the shows!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    eMMI wrote:

all this talk about haircolors and cutting yer hair. :o I'm gonna do neither of them! :p
    :D ooohhh... adventurous :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    all this talk about haircolors and cutting yer hair. :o I'm gonna do neither of them!

boriiiiiiiinnnnnng!

Rob.. no worries.... I'm just ignoring all the 'pings' and 'beeps', etc.

jrd. :D:D:D:D
    Jennytree wrote:
    yey weird hair!

Think I'll take a poll - see what colours ye all want my hair to be for the shows!

oooOOoooo... is it free choice, or do we need to stay in a range? When are you coming over to London before the show? Come a day early and we can have fun with hair dye! :D
  • eMMI wrote:

Not gonna go green again? :o

Jrd-:D no wonder Dunk went so quiet.

Jrd-:D no wonder Dunk went so quiet.
    :D I've just noticed the past few days your little obsession with dunk... something going on you wanna share with the rest of us? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • :D I've just noticed the past few days your little obsession with dunk... something going on you wanna share with the rest of us? :p
    I fancy him
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

suppose not.. as I don't wanna do it permanently and the last time was spray-colour so it kinda works like a hairspray and so leaves the hair.. ehh.. scrunchy. lol.

my hair as green seems to be pretty popular though, I keep having requests to go green again. :confused:

and :p at Helen and Rita!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    :D I've just noticed the past few days your little obsession with dunk... something going on you wanna share with the rest of us? :p

yeah... i cant say i havent noticeed it either... always telling me i'm not funny... or that i'm getting back on track... i feel victimised :o:)

make me laugh then funny boy... i'm here to amuse myself... not you ;)