Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    How do you make a cat go woof! ?
    Pour petrol over it and throw on a match...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    and Hells hasn't even had the pleasure of meeting me yet, so she can't have peeked...

that was sorta my point :rolleyes: :p

A woman keeps asking her husband if her boobs are so small. He gets so annoyed that he says, ''I know how to make them larger!''

''How!?!?!?'' she asks.

''Take a bunch of toilet paper and rub it in between your boobs.''

''How do you know that'll work?'' she wonders.

''I dont, but it worked for your arse?'''
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    Oh, for fuck's sake... you can't get enough of that picture can you?!
    Oh, for fuck's sake... you can't get enough of that picture can you?!

nope.. and your point being?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    A great fookin' place to play in Dublin.

Nah, no point really. I was merely drawing attention to the fact that you've posted it in about 780997997097978997868 threads in the past hour.

To be fair though, it's great ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA the reality indeedie ! hahahaha

dunk ~ sorry friend called in I had to write a letter for her n got all caught up !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I was merely drawing attention to the fact that you've posted it in about 780997997097978997868 threads in the past hour.

To be fair though, it's great ;)

i know this.. i was merely sharing the glory around :)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    He lurrrrrrrrrves you... he wants to kissssssssssssss you... he wants to marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy you :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    V V wrote:
    dunk ~ sorry friend called in I had to write a letter for her n got all caught up !

no probs sistah!!!
  • dunkman wrote:
    i know this.. i was merely sharing the glory around :)
    Its a shame you had to post 'the reality' too though. That spoiled it completely.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    He lurrrrrrrrrves you... he wants to kissssssssssssss you... he wants to marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy you :)

hehehe. I love that. :D

dunky, please stop posting that pic in this thread. :o

and jaysis, I leave you people for a few hours and all you can post is smut?!

should've known. :rolleyes:

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    eMMI wrote:

dunky, please stop posting that pic in this thread.

See they've just spent the past 40 minutes thinking of non-smut stuff to say... hence the lack of response :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    See they've just spent the past 40 minutes thinking of non-smut stuff to say... hence the lack of response :D

noice. so I killed the smut? :o:p

I don't usually mind the smut.. there was just so much of it and it was very.. smutty. :o

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    noice. so I killed the smut? :o:p

I don't usually mind the smut.. there was just so much of it and it was very.. smutty. :o

smutty is good :)
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    how do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

stick it an microwave until its Bill Withers

I put an egg inside the microwave, within a bowl with water to see how it went BANG!!!!

and boy it did!!! Scared the crap outta me
    :D:p:o

It took about 2-3 minutes, and left in my microwave a hard-boiled egg splattered mess. And no, I wasn't terribly bored, just curious to witness the reaction. :p

No damage though, except to the egg. Poor bastard.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    dunkman wrote:
    smutty is good :)

well, yeah. I'm not saying it's not.

I think it was the 'gaping anus' part that kinda freaked me out. :o I mean, it's not something you'd expect to read all of a sudden is it? :o

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:

dunky, please stop posting that pic in this thread. :o

em, you should know by now that when things get boring around here, the smut will always come back, because we love it so much
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    em, you should know by now that when things get boring around here, the smut will always come back, because we love it so much

ain't that the truth...
    go on eMMI... whip 'em out...!

:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    evening !

oh u alllook so small on this lickie laptop :p
    I'm out baby sitting 2 naughty lil boys who are dead cute :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

I KNOW THAT! believe me, it's become very clear. :p

and things don't even have to get boring.. :rolleyes:

and I'm not saying the smut is good, I was just surprised by the amount of it and what was said. :eek: :p
  • eMMI wrote:
    I KNOW THAT! believe me, it's become very clear. :p

and things don't even have to get boring.. :rolleyes:

and I'm not saying the smut is good, I was just surprised by the amount of it and what was said. :eek: :p
    And by doing that you kinda killed the thread :eek:
    jrd wrote:
    ain't that the truth...
    go on eMMI... whip 'em out...!

:o

:eek:

no.

I'm not wearing a good top for that sorta activity. :o :eek:

And by doing that you kinda killed the thread :eek:

I KNOW THAT!

don't you think I feel bad about it? :o

argh. and MSN isn't working. :(
  • eMMI wrote:
    I KNOW THAT!

don't you think I feel bad about it? :o

argh. and MSN isn't working. :(
    Really? Mine works..
    Really? Mine works..

mine doesn't. I think I'm gonna have to update it.. :eek:

it says it's temporarily unavailable.. :confused:
  • eMMI wrote:
    mine doesn't. I think I'm gonna have to update it.. :eek:

it says it's temporarily unavailable.. :confused:
    Oh :eek:

No :mad:

! :o
    Oh

No

! :o

haha. I can just feel all your sympathy oozing from that post. :p:D

argh, tried to update it and get Live Messenger but it won't work either. :confused: will have to give our mum's cousin a ring if it won't work soon, he should know what to do. :)

oh yeh, deleted yer smilies...
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    meow. anyone got anything exciting planned for tonight?

is there a list of who's going to cc next week anywhere? any plans for a pre gig meet?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    meow. anyone got anything exciting planned for tonight?

is there a list of who's going to cc next week anywhere? any plans for a pre gig meet?

Hey Heather hope you're having a good weekend :)

Don't think there is an official list anywhere but there are quite a few of us. Think only plan is that people will be arriving at The Royal George (where else :p) from about 2 onwards. Look forward to seeing you :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone... can you believe this thread was relegated to page 2???? :eek:

Casey's birthday today..... http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=243962 Lots of birthdays coming up .. that means drinks :D

For those going to see CC on wednesday... weather forecast said 'dry'! All the better for queuing! :D