Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    jrd wrote:
    save yourself... get out now before you're noticed!! everyone's gone loony this afternoon...

It's ok... I'm wearing my anti-loon suit ;)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Keithos wrote:
    Good afternoon :)
    Hello red hair wonder!!!!!!
    :D Nope just you jrd :p

I have to go home... and I don't wanna. I don't think I'm in any fit state to be going out in public :(

Hi Keith :)

Howdy Helen! Keeping well?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hola Keith :)

Oh do we get a pic of the new hairdo?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :D Nope just you jrd :p

y'know... the scarey part is... you might just be right... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    Hello red hair wonder!!!!!!

Hehe... =D

It's VERY red!!!
    Chime wrote:
    Hola Keith :)

Oh do we get a pic of the new hairdo?

Yep... will take one! Prepare to be shocked :P
    Keithos wrote:
    Hehe... =D

It's VERY red!!!

Can't wait to see it! :D Even I'm not that red.... maybe you should change your name to red-os.
    Keithos wrote:
    Yep... will take one! Prepare to be shocked :P

*waits patiently, twiddling thumbs and whistling a happy tune*
    Chime wrote:
    *waits patiently, twiddling thumbs and whistling a happy tune*

Ok... taken... just need to upload it :P
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    save yourself... get out now before you're noticed!! everyone's gone loony this afternoon...

it is the weather, and the fact ed was eating japanese food in london for lunch (or was he?)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Hurry Keith.. gotta leave in a minute to take G. to violin!
    redrock wrote:
    Hurry Keith.. gotta leave in a minute to take G. to violin!

Before you race off ... thank you muchly for my birthday thread :) ... you too Rob :)
    Chime wrote:
    Before you race off ... thank you muchly for my birthday thread :) ... you too Rob :)

Is it your birthday???
    Keithos wrote:
    Is it your birthday???

err ... nope ... course not ... what ever gave you that idea :o

maybe :)
    Ok, not a great pic as it's quite dark in here... but you get the general idea :P http://www.empathise.net/redhead.jpg
    Chime wrote:
    err ... nope ... course not ... what ever gave you that idea :o

maybe :)

Well happy Birthday!!!! Sorry, I had no idea!!!
    Keithos wrote:
    Ok, not a great pic as it's quite dark in here... but you get the general idea :P http://www.empathise.net/redhead.jpg

Nice ... I like it ... hard at work in the 'office' I see *waves to Otto*
    Keithos wrote:
    Well happy Birthday!!!! Sorry, I had no idea!!!

Thank you :) ... that's fine ... no reason you should have :D
    Chime wrote:
    Nice hard at work in the 'office' I see *waves to Otto*

hehe... as always!!! Otto waves back!
    Chime wrote:
    Thank you :) ... that's fine ... no reason you should have :D

So any big birthday plans?
    Keithos wrote:
    So any big birthday plans?

... well seen as I'm terrible at planning ... friends on holiday ... or have sprogs which makes things more difficult ... I'll probably be meeting up with some people ... at some point ... over the weekend :o:p

So to answer your question no ...

EDIT: except to know I'm getting out of here as soon as possible today :D
    Chime wrote:
    ... well seen as I'm terrible at planning ... friends on holiday ... or have sprogs which makes things more difficult ... I'll probably be meeting up with some people ... at some point ... over the weekend :o:p

I know the feeling!!!
    Right I'm out of here :)

Have good evenings folks.
    Chime wrote:
    Right I'm out of here :)

Have good evenings folks.

OK... have a good one honey xxx
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeay first post of the day...I'm tired...jesus the one bloody time I log on theres none of you fuckers here....where are ya??

:confused:

Keith...love the hair dude....might do the same for london, we can be twins...and by twins I mean I'll look like homer J with 2 red strands :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Was gonna do a whole chat with meself like the olden days....but I'm too fuckin tired.....goodnight///////
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(my right little finger has fallen asleep)///////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////(why can't I sleep :confused:////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(I need some rest)/////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////(oh please let me sleep its christmas time)////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:eek:

:)
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    Was gonna do a whole chat with meself like the olden days....but I'm too fuckin tired.....goodnight///////
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(my right little finger has fallen asleep)///////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////(why can't I sleep :confused:////////////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(I need some rest)/////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////(oh please let me sleep its christmas time)////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:eek:

:)

Jaysis, I think the drugs are finally gettin to Al! :eek:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Morning everyone...

Al... all these // because no smilies?
    Keith.. love the hair
    Pippa... sorry darlin' didn't get the time to do what I wanted to do! Hope you had a good eveving!

And ladies and gents going to see Chris Cornell... CHECK YOUR E-MAILS or his website..... CHANCE TO WIN A MEET & GREET... only one entry per person, so V.. enter one for Mr. V too! :D:D:D:D:D. Entered for Rob though I don't really think he gives a shit about a M&G.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok Red :D
    morning all :)

BTW I have 1 spare ticket to CHRIS CORNELL next wednesday (friend can no longer make it) any one want it ????
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaysis, I think the drugs are finally gettin to Al! :eek:

feckin mental irish people... he's posting at some mental hour and you've pissed the bed
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.