Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Sunny and verry windy morning to you all....as you can see i'm still not working..:)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Sonia!!!! Been a while... When are you gonna start work again?
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Sonia!!!! Been a while... When are you gonna start work again?
    Heya ...yes it's been awhile i'm alot on the Werchter forum...LOL...i think we start again next week or so ..there are already a few who are working so it won't be long now...FINALLY ...i getting nuts overhere
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :)

ok so for what ever reasons I still haven't seen iconalists show thing and after seeing all them BEAUTIFUL Ed pics on the hot thread I NEED TOO ! :D
    huby's out tonight :D:D:D is it on utube or should I DL from somewhere ??
    help me out guys ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Weren't those pics absolutely gorgeous? If there is somewhere to download it from, I'll have to take a few stills myself!!! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Weren't those pics absolutely gorgeous? If there is somewhere to download it from, I'll have to take a few stills myself!!! :D

I will be watching it more then once !!!! :p

very very Beautiful .... not sure How i'm going to get on with my day now ...:o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Morning all :) ooooooooooohhh I'm still hungover from Saturday night :o

Emmi, I never asked how come you were up so early yesterday morning or did I wake ya? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    morning

ok so for what ever reasons I still haven't seen iconalists show thing and after seeing all them BEAUTIFUL Ed pics on the hot thread I NEED TOO !
    huby's out tonight is it on utube or should I DL from somewhere ??
    help me out guys ?

Morning :)

V I watched it on youtube just after it had aired ... it was on in 6 parts. This was before youtube was sold though and a lot of it's content cleared so don't know if it's still up :o ... sorry that wasn't much help at all was it :D

Anyway only a couple of days now ladies :D:D (there would normally be a couple more grinning emoticons here ... and sorry I had to delete your emoticons)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Emmi, I never asked how come you were up so early yesterday morning or did I wake ya? :o

hahaha. it was the sun. I think, can't remember too clearly. but I think I woke up cause it was bright and hot. :rolleyes: lol. but at least you didn't wake me. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    hahaha. it was the sun. I think, can't remember too clearly. but I think I woke up cause it was bright and hot. :rolleyes: lol. but at least you didn't wake me. :)
    :) that's good. I can't sleep when it's sunny either, although I'd no problem yesterday lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    but at least you didn't wake me. :)
    ... my sis texted me at 8.30 yesterday and did wake me :o
    :) that's good. I can't sleep when it's sunny either, although I'd no problem yesterday lol.

haha. no kidding? :p

yeah, it doesn't bother me on weekdays when I actually have to get up early but when I could still sleep the fact that my room gets the morning sun is a bit annoying. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Morning :) How were everybodys' weekends? I think I might have glandular fever.
    thanks chimeie
    ooo not long , got the kids all sorted now with a sleep over but sadly i have to be at a BF even at 10am on thursday :(

and what is with the limit on smiles ???????????? :mad:
    Chime wrote:

oh noes. that's never nice. :o

although I very rarely get woken up by text messages. :D even when the phone's under my pillow. :confused::p
    Chime wrote:
    :o well I was texting Emmi from around 6 til about 7.30am :eek:

I checked my phone yesterday and I rang LOADSA people at 7am. I was waiting for the shop to open at 7.30 so I could get a breakfast roll... then realised it didn't open til 8 so went hom to wait til 8 but fell asleep on the couch til Henry woke me at around 10, lol.

Had quite an eventful night... at that stage I was sitting at the beach with the taxi driver :o

Opened my bag yesterday to find a POEM that this American guy had written for me :D a fuckin POEM... it was really cheesy but really sweet lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/472514
    http://www.bitenova.nl/tt/2b4wz
    http://www.fulldls.com/downloading_tv_56299

V.. just found a few places to download from.. torrents... my PC doesn't like torrents too much.... :(
    well I was texting Emmi from around 6 til about 7.30am

I checked my phone yesterday and I rang LOADSA people at 7am. I was waiting for the shop to open at 7.30 so I could get a breakfast roll... then realised it didn't open til 8 so went hom to wait til 8 but fell asleep on the couch til Henry woke me at around 10, lol.

Had quite an eventful night... at that stage I was sitting at the beach with the taxi driver

Opened my bag yesterday to find a POEM that this American guy had written for me a fuckin POEM... it was really cheesy but really sweet lol.

Ah she's a coupla hours ahead so it's not so bad :o:p

Well it sounds like you had a fun night ;) ... and wow you've had a poem written for you :D

You know we want to read it so when you gonna type it out for us? :p
    I think I might have glandular fever.
    :eek: for real? :eek:
    V V wrote:
    thanks chimeie
    ooo not long , got the kids all sorted now with a sleep over but sadly i have to be at a BF even at 10am on thursday :(
    aaawww... so no drinkies after then? :(
    Chime wrote:
    Ah she's a coupla hours ahead so it's not so bad

Well it sounds like you had a fun night ... and wow you've had a poem written for you :D

You know we want to read it so when you gonna type it out for us? :p
    :) ahhh... I forgot she's ahead, duhhhh!!!!!!! Lol.

No fucking way is anybody else EVER reading that poem... EVER!!!!!!!! :D

I can barely remember him writing it but I remember laughing hysterically at him being so serious about it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    aaawww... so no drinkies after then? :(

"putter upper" said he wouldnt mind a quickie :);)

brilliant , I will check out torrents Thanks xx
  • redrock wrote:
    :eek: for real? :eek:
    I had a really bad earache on saturday, which has now gone but I've been feeling constantly drowsy and have a slight swelling under my jaw. I'm going to the docs tomorrow anyway.
    V V wrote:
    "putter upper" said he wouldnt mind a quickie :);)

brilliant , I will check out torrents Thanks xx

a quickie, eh? ;)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    morning :)

ok so for what ever reasons I still haven't seen iconalists show thing and after seeing all them BEAUTIFUL Ed pics on the hot thread I NEED TOO ! :D
    huby's out tonight :D:D:D is it on utube or should I DL from somewhere ??
    help me out guys ?

I had a perfect quality copy of it. I could have sent it to you. You can ask Dave to burn you a copy as I posted a copy to him on dvd.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I had a perfect quality copy of it. I could have sent it to you. You can ask Dave to burn you a copy as I posted a copy to him on dvd.

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I should have known you could save the day :)

OOOOo red we could ask Dave and he could bring them on Wednesday ??? :D
    I'll text him now ;)

Thanks Steve , hows you ??
    Please dave? A copy for me and one for V.. I'll download the fotw for you and share it! :D Already partly downloaded.... :D Or I could even put it on CD for you...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    :o well I was texting Emmi from around 6 til about 7.30am :eek:

Had quite an eventful night... at that stage I was sitting at the beach with the taxi driver :o

Opened my bag yesterday to find a POEM that this American guy had written for me :D a fuckin POEM... it was really cheesy but really sweet lol.

Jaysis Hells Bells, can't bring ye anywhere!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/472514
    http://www.bitenova.nl/tt/2b4wz
    http://www.fulldls.com/downloading_tv_56299

V.. just found a few places to download from.. torrents... my PC doesn't like torrents too much.... :(

i've got it on my webserver if you want to download it from there instead ? don't know if that'll be any quicker but should be... will have to turn it on first though so let me know if you do.

it's 2.6GB in various .IFO, .BUP and .VOB files but you just need something like Nero to burn it - very nice, comes up with all the menus and chapters....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    i've got it on my webserver if you want to download it from there instead ? don't know if that'll be any quicker but should be... will have to turn it on first though so let me know if you do.

it's 2.6GB in various .IFO, .BUP and .VOB files but you just need something like Nero to burn it - very nice, comes up with all the menus and chapters....

ooooOOOOOoooo... yes please!!!!!! :D:D Both V and I have been messing about with the torrents but it's been poo!